Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT (37491 Views)

Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG / FG Raises VAT To 7.2%. To Seek National Assembly Approval / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:07am On Sep 15, 2019
omenka:
I can beat my chest ANYWHERE knowing I have made VERY SIGNIFICANT IMPACT on the lives of TOTAL STRANGERS.

In my little ways, I have clothed, fed, educated and paid the school fees of TOTAL STRANGERS.

I have also assisted TOTAL STRANGERS who were accident victims even when they were ignored by a passing convoy belonging to a politician!

That said, I really dont owe any fool any explanation with regards what I have or haven't done for people. No one paid me to take on such responsibilities, but Shehu Sani on the other hand was paid to carry out projects, and the best he could come up with was TRANSISTOR RADIOS numbering about twenty.

You are an ignorant clown trying to pass yourself off as a sage to the admiration of other ignorant clowns around here.

You should stick to amusing yourself and them rather than making a mockery of your trade getting involved with those beyond your reach.

Lastly, if Shehu Sani fought alongside YOUR grandparents, you better personalised that credit to him rather than making stupid generalizations.

Good night.
lol..u are good at telling lies whilst keeping a straight face... The sad news that's why there are psychologists, behavioral scientists, profilers.. To help save the world from people who use their gifts negatively like u... The alleged gestures u tried so hard to show or tell is a sham and abstract.. In other words personalize the credits if there's any...

Now to the claim... U don't strike me like someone who bares such magnanimity in his heart.. Your constant rants and general inputs here can never collaborate that facade... One who bares such would be an idealist, realist, benevolent, objective and uncannily sincere at all times peruse and discern informations as they were...

Above all have the ability to know when to substitute commonsense for logic vice versa..

Think if u will... You could be better..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by seguno2: 4:08am On Sep 15, 2019
omenka:
What I dislike about this blogger is that when he was a Senator, the ONLY thing that made news about him as per constituency project was purchasing about TWENTY TRANSISTOR RADIOS for his people. But he is one of the loudest critic of the government.

I dont like such two faced hypocrites.

https://www.nairaland.com/2888868/shehu-sani-distributes-transistor-radio

You obviously prefer to have the people uninformed so that you and your likes can exploit and steal from them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by mechanics(m): 4:11am On Sep 15, 2019
Lolz, always speaking in parables.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by Emmaino99(m): 4:21am On Sep 15, 2019
omenka:
What I dislike about this blogger is that when he was a Senator, the ONLY thing that made news about him as per constituency project was purchasing about TWENTY TRANSISTOR RADIOS for his people. But he is one of the loudest critic of the government.

Don't mind the hypocrite, when he was there what did he do? NOTHING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by adedayoa2(f): 4:24am On Sep 15, 2019
Abfinest007:
there is nothing like they are robbery Peter to pay Paul bcuz Peter has not been paid or has FG started paying the new minimum wage, this is just pure foolishness from this government
they've started paying and only the Juniors are benefitting.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 15, 2019
Govt of thieves,
by thieves,
for simpletons!

...and damn the dumb father of any brainless asslicker that quotes me to spit trash in advance!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by LZAA: 5:29am On Sep 15, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
lol..u are good at telling lies whilst keeping a straight face... The sad news that's why there are psychologists, behavioral scientists, profilers.. To help save the world from people who use their gifts negatively like u... The alleged gestures u tried so hard to show or tell is a sham and abstract.. In other words personalize the credits if there's any...

Now to the claim... U don't strike me like someone who bares such magnanimity in his heart.. Your constant rants and general inputs here can never collaborate that facade... One who bares such would be an idealist, realist, benevolent, objective and uncannily sincere at all times peruse and discern informations as they were...

Above all have the ability to know when to substitute commonsense for logic vice versa..

Think if u will... You could be better..
Cc immhotep Afonjaconehead GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo Adaibeku

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:52am On Sep 15, 2019
LZAA:

Cc immhotep Afonjaconehead GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo Adaibeku
lol@ the depiction �

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by paddyofboss(m): 5:57am On Sep 15, 2019
Abfinest007:
there is nothing like they are robbery Peter to pay Paul bcuz Peter has not been paid or has FG started paying the new minimum wage, this is just pure foolishness from this government
Read carefully Peter is for VAT, Paul is for minimum wage
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by Reference(m): 6:22am On Sep 15, 2019
ursullalinda:
In all of this I pity civil servants the most. Because they are really suffering

Though I am all for raising income from no matter where what I dislike totally is the expenditure side. The public servuce in this country is far too expensive for us to afford.

The role of government in any sense of the way is just to organise society, period. And I simply cannot understand why the adminstration of any enterprise should consune more than the purpose of the enterprise. This is a recipe for bankruptcy.

If you are a trader and your shop rent is more than the amount used in stocking your shop what will be your future.

If you are in engineering and you spend more money buying Landcruisers and pickups than cranes, generators and pumps then your future is a sure blacklist.

If you run a school and the budget of your non academic staff is higher than that of your teachers, failure at genwral examinations is a given.

So if you expend 60, 70 percent of your national budget paying wages for the adminstration of roads, schools, hospitals, security you will certainly have more potholes, ignorance, illness and crime on an escalating basis.

No one has forced anyone to join the civil service. It is a call to serve. Every profession and enterprise has its challenges and demands its sacrifices. Every business venture haa its tough times. If a civil servant cannot cope he or she should simply resign foe something he feels is a greener pasture afterall it is they who are ultimately responsible for the poor state of the Nigerian economy. It is they who have connived with politicians to run this country down rather than side with the citizens to serve them well.

If the VAT rate rise was for development purposes, to build infrastructure, to invest in industry, even ro expand social security, I will be pleased because it will have a return. But to tax for recurrent expenditure which is already disproportionately high is just disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by Meritocracy: 6:33am On Sep 15, 2019
I blame NLC for disappointing us overnight when everybody had prepared to go on strike. They are just FG dogs.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by Kay25(m): 6:34am On Sep 15, 2019
[quote author=omenka post=82239206]What I dislike about this blogger is that when he was a Senator, the ONLY thing that made news about him as per constituency project was purchasing about TWENTY TRANSISTOR RADIOS for his people. But he is one of the loudest critic of the government.

https://www.nairaland.com/2888868/shehu-sani-distributes-transistor-radio what does his people value most?after cow it is transistor radio na don't blame him if he builds them school u think they will attend? but won't lie it's sad how our politicians does
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by odehaj: 6:35am On Sep 15, 2019
[left][/left]
omenka:

grin
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by PCRepairer: 6:41am On Sep 15, 2019
hmmmm.

Check my signature, if you know, you know
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by PCRepairer: 6:41am On Sep 15, 2019
hmmmm.

Check my signature, if you know, you know
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by madenigga(m): 6:43am On Sep 15, 2019
After wasting billions on futile project they don't know how to increase Revenue than to increase Tax
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by seanjy4konji: 7:23am On Sep 15, 2019
And they still wont let yahoo boys breathe...

One contribution to the well being of average Nigerian is not their problem.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by JoffreyBeroth(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2019
emeijeh:
Buhari and APC,
Una know say una no get sense sha?

Fools

You and I are the real fools, letting them get away with fraud and loots cry
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by Staro: 7:41am On Sep 15, 2019
Funny but true
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by jaxxy(m): 8:19am On Sep 15, 2019
Evidence of a failed system and government.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by renewable1(m): 8:24am On Sep 15, 2019
This is the real yahoo yahoo

Do you need a 1kva solar system? See our promo

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by Neoteny(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2019
The blogger hath spoken!
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by Austino6091: 9:16am On Sep 15, 2019
See below
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by Olanipekun1: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2019
omenka:

learn not to attack the messenger
that's what separates rational mind from zombies
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by Kenneth10110(m): 10:04am On Sep 15, 2019
Tomide007:

He's a bad leader but a good activist

Stop giving Saddist and Wailers attention let them do whatever to support baba Go slow we Nigerians already know the truth.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by JADEK01(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nigerian is paying d price of belgore.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by lookingfly: 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
What this senator is simply saying is, if the government has the guts to increase VAT, they should as well increase the minimum wage.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by kenny160: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
Let them keep exposing their nyash... We are watching.. Stupid people
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by Seetto: 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
omenka:

Those that don't know sani shehu will think he is a serious fellow, he is the greatest hypocrite of all time...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by akdjr(m): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
Guy it is high time people like you stop using insensitive words to react to national issues which you have little or no knowledge about. Do you know the VAT increase was proposed by Jonathan during his tenure? quote author=emeijeh post=82239819]Buhari and APC,
Una know say una no get sense sha?

Fools
[/quote]
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by vinmayo(m): 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
HeWrites:
Senator Shehu Sani has reacted to the recent increment in Value Added Tax (VAT) by the President Muhammadu Buhari led federal government, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had reported that President Buhari, in the last FEC meeting held on Wednesday, approved a two per cent increase in VAT to move it from the current five to seven per cent.

That's not 2% increase. it's 44% increase.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT by sevenhundred(m): 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
omenka:

please there is difference between legislator and executive, you can confirm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Confronts Akpabio With Evidence Of Transactions / PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria / Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.