Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,138 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Nude Photo Of Daffy Blanco Surfaces Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nude Photo Of Daffy Blanco Surfaces Online (2303 Views)

Old Video Exposes Bobrisky, Shows Him With Daffy Blanco After He Denied Meeting / Peruzzi Replies As Singer Daffy Blanco Accuses Him Of Raping Her And Owing N15m / Peruzzi Raped Me, Collected N15million From Me – Daffy Blanco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nude Photo Of Daffy Blanco Surfaces Online by GistCandy(m): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2020
Singer Daffy Blanco who accused Peruzzi of sexual harassment shows off her boobs in a now-deleted post.

The singer took to her Instagram page on Thursday, February 13, 2020, where she posted the racy photo on her page.

She captioned the photo:

This life I can’t kee myself ooo! Looking for a backwash assistant comment

However, Daffy later took down the photo but left a teaser of the same photo on her Instagram stories.

See photo below:

Continue reading: https://gistcandy.com/nude-photo-of-daffy-blanco-surfaces-online/

Re: Nude Photo Of Daffy Blanco Surfaces Online by Skyfornia(m): 11:02am On Feb 14, 2020
Who she be?
Re: Nude Photo Of Daffy Blanco Surfaces Online by Charmingrascal(m): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
She used Peruzzi to gain a little attention and she wants more attention.

Common sex object

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze And The Problem Of Nigerian Big Men. Case Study / "You Leaders Have Failed Us" - Brave Lady Challenges Tinubu In Public. He Reacts / Nigerian Models

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.