Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

IF You Are Not Dating For Marriage Than You Are Dating For Heart Break and what - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IF You Are Not Dating For Marriage Than You Are Dating For Heart Break and what (1104 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IF You Are Not Dating For Marriage Than You Are Dating For Heart Break and what by Nastybrave2016: 2:35am On Sep 15, 2019
IF you are not dating for marriage than you are dating for heart

grin

Re: IF You Are Not Dating For Marriage Than You Are Dating For Heart Break and what by BULLIONVAN4(m): 3:33am On Sep 15, 2019
*coughs* P.O.S means point of sales but op, if it means another thing just let me know
Re: IF You Are Not Dating For Marriage Than You Are Dating For Heart Break and what by Nastybrave2016: 8:20am On Sep 15, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
*coughs* P.O.S means point of sales but op, if it means another thing just let me know
u are correct

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Surprises Wife With Brand New Benz On Birthday [Photo] / Don't Always Be Decieve By The Physical Beauty Alone, The Engine Also Matters / Understanding The Masculine Man-why Does He Hate Talking About Commitment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.