Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life (18816 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
mrpaedo:

Let me indulge you.
Women love being objectified cos they love attention.Women objectifying themselves means they receive the attention they so thoroughly crave.Get it?
As for how I see women,well women are just "there" to me.I would rather have nothing to do with them but since I am handsome and possess dark triad traits,they simply can't stay away from me cool
No mother worship to be found here.My mother is just a woman.That's all
Don't allow argument like this make you compare your mum with young ladies that are calling themselves "women" while they are still unmarried or young in marriage!!!

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Adaibeku(f): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
Shame on all the males here u guys sucks cool
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
Dear blueair
@

What will i do to stop your infatuations on me ?
Kill a cow or Dance for you ?

I thought you said am a nobody ,Leave me alone please biko ejoor !
And
If you planned marrying me you know what to do !
Shoot your shot shocked Nairaland is interesting cheesy cheesy
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Bigcowhorn: 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
Adaibeku:
Shame on all the males here u guys sucks cool

You for exempt me na
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by blinking001(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

blinking001 ? You don't remember him? His BlueAir's friend, 19 year old undergrad who was posting his picture upandan on Husbandsnatcha first thread on return from ban. Apparently he wants to be laid for free so he can become a man.

Ignore him or lay him
Thought you said I was gay? How come you're now changing the narrative? For the records I don't send my pictures to public properties AKA runs girls spits**. Hope you got that?. I will always remain indifferent to the fact that you're a loud busy body together with that dirty brainless girlfriend of yours.
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Bigcowhorn: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
eni4real:
Shoot your shot shocked Nairaland is interesting cheesy cheesy

I'm sure Amatarasha will shoot her shots when the target is worth it not some Jumia salesman who thinks he's surrounded by blueair and perfume. What nonsense. And he's gay too but still in the closet. Be sending me rubbish pictures and DM that he's in love.

WHAT NONSENSE!!!
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Adaibeku(f): 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You for exempt me na

Sorry i didnt see you here .
Hw is ya sundei grin
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Bigcowhorn: 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
blinking001:

Thought you said I was gay? How come you're now changing the narrative? For the records I don't send my pictures to public properties AKA runs girls spits**. Hope you got that?. I will always remain indifferent to the fact that you're a loud busy body together with that dirty brainless girlfriend of yours.

i don't have time for 19 year olds come back when you are 25 or more. Just quote me is all.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I'm sure Amatarasha will shoot her shots when the target is worth it not some Jumia salesman who thinks he's surrounded by blueair and perfume. What nonsense. And he's gay too but still in the closet. Be sending me rubbish pictures and DM that he's in love.

WHAT NONSENSE!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by blinking001(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
BlueAir:
see me see wahala.i mentioned ur name not call u.if u dey pain just ignore the mentions na ..I no get interest in u.naive nobody like u call urself grin

They are always seeking for attention, wonder if they get paid or something. Just ignore their sorry ass.
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Omar09(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
grin grin grin They see 2things namely-
1_Raw Black untouched beauty in and out
2_ they see one of the tightest pussy ever ,So warm and narrow that ur smalldick will always shante alleluia while cumming "

Ladies forever ©

You are not even cute. **pukes.
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Adaibeku(f): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

WHAT NONSENSE!!!

Blueair are you for real
A GAY? shocked So astonishing
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Adaibeku(f): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
Omar09:

That Babe Na Princess smiley
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Bigcowhorn: 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
Adaibeku:

Sorry i didnt see you here .
Hw is ya sundei grin

Lol, If you where not married you would have had my sex hungry guy man whahala. For all your trouble you are so lovely
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by blinking001(m): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

i don't have time for 19 year olds come back when you are 25 or more. Just quote me is all.
And am now a 19 year old? Young man stop hallucinating.
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by blinking001(m): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
Omar09:

grin grin grin
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Bigcowhorn: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
Adaibeku:

Blueair are you for real
A GAY? shocked So astonishing

I'm his latest crush is how i know. Look at my followers list. He wants me to say yes to his advances or he keep attacking me.
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Bigcowhorn: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
blinking001:

And am now a 19 year old? Young man stop hallucinating.

Keep deceiving yourself after posting you picture weeks ago, 19 year old big man
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Adaibeku(f): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I'm his latest crush is how i know. Look at my followers list. He wants me to say yes to his advances or he keep attacking me.

Are you sure he sends you his naked photos?
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by blinking001(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Keep deceiving yourself after posting you picture weeks ago, 19 year old big man
That's all you do, you look for something irrelevant to nail on someone just to score some cheap points. You're worst than I thought.
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Adaibeku(f): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Lol, If you where not married you would have had my sex hungry guy man whahala. For all your trouble you are so lovely

So Sweet of You Prince charming!
Sweet Rosey Enconuims is what my body needs kiss
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Bigcowhorn: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
Adaibeku:

Are you sure he sends you his naked photos?

Yes, na. He's already carrying out his threat in full. He made it on Ama's thread yesterday before mynd took it down
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Adaibeku(f): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Yes, na. He's already carrying out his threat in full. He made it on Ama's thread yesterday before mynd took it down

mention me well
I hate shadow quotes kiss
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Adaibeku(f): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Avoid him them ikpontu adirokwa mma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Bigcowhorn: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
blinking001:

That's all you do, you look for something irrelevant to nail on someone just to score some cheap points. You're worst than I thought.

Who? Me? What where you and this childish BlueAir guy doing 2 pages back that gave me 11 mentions when i logged in to NL? Did i answer you?

I repeat, I don't talk to 19 year old boys. Go away and come back when you are 25. Just mention me and we can talk
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by mrpaedo(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
eni4real:
Don't allow argument like this make you compare your mum with young ladies that are calling themselves "women" while they are still unmarried or young in marriage!!!
There is absolutely nothing special about my mother.
She is just a woman like every other woman on earth cool
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Bigcowhorn: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
Adaibeku:

mention me well
I hate shadow quotes kiss

Amatarasha had a huge thread going yesterday before mynd took it down
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Doriginal1956(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
dapo456:
I saw a guy ranting about Ubunja and how his post messed him up so I decided to check up on the guys topics, I picked the "imprint" after 20mins I was considering marrying a virgin which is almost impossible. So I quickly closed the page. I can't imagine reading the complete write up, i was just on paragraph two...lol, i know i will be completely messed up at the end. Now i understand why one guy is complaining about ubunja... Please i'll advice you not to start reading that guy's posts ooo. Its better you remain blind and be happy, the truth will mess you up believe me.

Please is it possible I have the PDF of ubunja miseducation from you?.
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Bigcowhorn: 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
Doriginal1956:

Please is it possible I have the PDF of ubunja miseducation from you?.

Why not ask the author for it na particularly seeing as he's here. This is bad
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Doriginal1956(m): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
[quote author=Bigcowhorn post=82261755]

Why not ask the author for it na particularly seeing as he's here. This is bad[/quote

I have asked, he said he doesn't have it for the main time
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Bigcowhorn: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
Doriginal1956:

Oh, ok. Don't mind me.
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by blinking001(m): 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Who? Me? What where you and this childish BlueAir guy doing 2 pages back that gave me 11 mentions when i logged in to NL? Did i answer you?

I repeat, I don't talk to 19 year old boys. Go away and come back when you are 25. Just mention me and we can talk
Trash. It's obvious you're on drugs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] / Types Of Virgin / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.