Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha (67403 Views)

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) / Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by bukatyne(f): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
Saintmary:

Well, from the way I see it, a lot of men prefer to work hard, make money, then get married to women who are not as rich as they are so they can maintain the upper hand in their marriage,

Beyonce and her husband are not far from each other in terms of net worth
So, if a man wants a woman who can give him as much as he can give her on his birthday, he should marry a hardworking woman who has her own net worth or build his woman to be a woman of value.
A man that prefers to buy clothes and perfumes for his wife rather than pay her school fees or help her on a viable career path should expect boxers for his birthday.

Hmmmmmmm

Another angle.
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by wonder233: 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
From the depth of my heart, I don't care.
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by comdr20(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
basketmouth your depression has begin, you need total cleaning grin
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by bukatyne(f): 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
englishmart:
Buy for yourself na. Cars are very cheap these days.

I know he was just trying to be funny, but this shows how unromantic and materialistic we are in this part of the world

Very true.

Maybe if she flew in Soweto Choir to sing one of his faves or the artist of his fave Nigerian song to perform live, he would have appreciated it better.

If she however organized her church choir to come and sing happy birthday, she could seriously do better.

I would prefer R. Kelly performing 'Sign of a Victory' or Solomon Lange performing 'Great Grace' live than a car.

I love and cherish experiences/memories.
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by LongThickPenis(m): 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
He's Lucky she didn't give him singlet and handkerchief
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by bukatyne(f): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
DrHoganObi:
Your own better. Highest I don receive na three white undersized singlets only. I no know whether them swear for me ni.

Hahahabahahaha
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by nrexzy: 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She rides you, drives you to orgasm; allows you to ride in her every other night and you still want a car.

How ungrateful can you be Bright?
Ur likes match ur brain... 69
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by bukatyne(f): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
ogawisdom:
Women are to Stingy to spend on a guys bday

Choir rubbish

Boring angry

Why not get him a big as.s runs babe for a change if u are broke n want something cheap grin

Hahahahahahahaha.

Na wa for you.
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by ServantsOfTruth: 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
There's nothing you will do to satisfy a woman

Basket mouth has been showering gifts of all kinds on his wife and he wanted to do something different this time

The picture below shows Elsie Okpocha standing in between two cars.. which belongs to her the two of them

Tell me why she wants another car? This is greed no matter how you look at it

Families break up because of this...where the woman wants more than enough

Any woman supporting her is just foolish and stupid

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by pocohantas(f): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
bukatyne:

E ti binu ma

What if the cost of logistics of getting the choirsters there is more than a party?

I am just asking o!

That service actually cost some money, but not up to the cost of throwing a party.

The wife's problem was not knowimg what ticks for her husband. I also won't appreciate this, but I won't say it out because the reactions would definitely not be same.

Why would BM even want a car? Is he a collector? Probably fooling around.
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by bukatyne(f): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
kimberlugee:

Yes they are doing them a huge favor especially since men see sex as food. How many women pay for sex compared to men?? Only men who don't see sex as food or pay for sex can say this,as for the rest konji must make them bow. Truth is bitter bro grin grin

How many women pay for sex?

Maybe not cash, definitely in kind.

If women don't like sex, vibrators would not sell out and women would not be scheming on how to get their uninterested partners to bed.
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by bukatyne(f): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
nonjebose:
Most Nigerian ladies can be stingy. My guy had always celebrated his wife's birthday for her, taking her to various cool spots every year. But the wife never marked his with anything, not even choir ministration. So this year, the guy decided to sing only the happy birthday song to her, of course she was disappointed

Hahahahahahaha.

She will get sense the next year.

I like people like that; they pass their message in clear terms.
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by bukatyne(f): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
ServantsOfTruth:
There's nothing you will do to satisfy a woman

Basket mouth has been showering gifts of all kinds on his wife and he wanted to do something different this time

The picture below shows Elsie Okpocha standing in between two cars.. which belongs to her the two of them

Tell me why she wants another car? This is greed no matter how you look at it

Families break up because of this...where the woman wants more than enough

Any woman supporting her is just foolish and stupid

Ewooo!

That Oshogbo weed you are taking o strong Gan!

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
pocohantas:

That service actually cost some money, but not up to the cost of throwing a party.

The wife's problem was not knowimg what ticks for her husband. I also won't appreciate this, but I won't say it out because the reactions would definitely not be same.

The woman probably has religion and is trying to push BM in that direction. A direction the guy is not interested in.Most of you get religious and tiger momish as you grow older
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Osobi32(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She rides you, drives you to orgasm; allows you to ride in her every other night and you still want a car.

. What sort of human are u? grin grin
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by bukatyne(f): 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
pocohantas:

I totally agree with you.

I was just teasing the moniker I quoted.

The wife has too much resources at her disposal to come up with crappy choirsters and put it online.

I am sure Basketmouth does not really need a car: more like communicating his disappointment at her gift.

A weekend getaway, a vintage watch, etc.

Heck, she lives with him and knows what ticks him.
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by generationz(f): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
Saintmary:

Well, from the way I see it, a lot of men prefer to work hard, make money, then get married to women who are not as rich as they are so they can maintain the upper hand in their marriage,

Beyonce and her husband are not far from each other in terms of net worth
So, if a man wants a woman who can give him as much as he can give her on his birthday, he should marry a hardworking woman who has her own net worth or build his woman to be a woman of value.
A man that prefers to buy clothes and perfumes for his wife rather than pay her school fees or help her on a viable career path should expect boxers for his birthday.

Darling, that was why I said most Nigerian men and women deserve each other.

You can imagine some guys will take a girl out for lunch and expect sex immediately.

When a girl is receiving favours from a guy or married man who doesn't ask for anything , she feels guilty and decides to offer her body. Sometimes to get more from where it is coming from.

Zero altruism.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by pocohantas(f): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
ornicus:

The woman probably has religion and is trying to push BM in that direction. A direction the guy is not interested in.Most of you get religious and tiger momish as you grow older

Were they singing religious songs? The ones I saw get advertised on IG sang the cool old blues.

We get religious because we have to start praying against side-chicks, nosey inlaws and straying children. It isn't easy to be a Nigerian wife.
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Witnes: 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

lol! this man reason eh, like from another planet but to think of it, it matches sometimes but sometimes it completely out of point, this one u deserve a can of origin.
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by pocohantas(f): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
bukatyne:

I totally agree with you.

I was just teasing the moniker I quoted.

The wife has too much resources at her disposal to come up with crappy choirsters and put it online.

I am sure Basketmouth does not really need a car: more like communicating his disappointment at her gift.

A weekend getaway, a vintage watch, etc.

Heck, she lives with him and knows what ticks him.

Y'know these Lekki wives na, they just go with what is trending. Not minding if that is what their partners want.

Even men get their own for body, everytime car or phone. Some of us want the little things. I once had a guy tell me he will change my car to a Benz, in his mind he made sense- but I was wondering who told him I want a Benz or he assumes every woman likes Benz and iPhones? grin

Them go settle for night sha...
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by mechanics(m): 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
Wow, nice one.
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by generationz(f): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
bukatyne:

E ti binu ma

What if the cost of logistics of getting the choirsters there is more than a party?

I am just asking o!

grin

I'm not angry just analyzing an observation.

Like I said most Nigerians have zero idea on how to give people a good and memorable experience.

Even if she didn't throw a party , she could have done something that would be memorable for him.

It shows despite the fact they live together she doesn't listen.

She only did what everyone on instagram does.

Sometimes a person you love can keep reminiscing about a particular food, place, friend or any other thing they enjoyed years back . Going through the stress of making that thing available can mean more to the person than even planning a party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by nonjebose(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
bukatyne:

Hahahahahahaha.

She will get sense the next year.

I like people like that; they pass their message in clear terms.
I tell you, lol. Very few women try to reciprocate. The amusing part is that she tells the guy that he doesn't mark his birthday, so she seldomly remembers the date
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Loveganipedro(m): 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
Don't forget the guy is a comedian. He's only joking with it
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by bukatyne(f): 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
pocohantas:

Y'know these Lekki wives na, they just go with what is trending. Now minding is that is what their partners want.

Even men get their own for body, everytime car or phone. Some of us want the little things. I once had a guy tell me he will change my car to a Benz, in his mind he made sense- but I was wondering who told him I want a Benz or he assumes every woman likes Benz and iPhones? grin

After all, if she can't buy a car, she can present herself as a living car......

For Basket mouth's pleasure.

Car na car.

The average Nigerian doesn't understand experience. We are emotionally underdeveloped.
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by bukatyne(f): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
generationz:

grin

I'm not angry just analyzing an observation.

Like I said most Nigerians have zero idea on how to give people a good and memorable experience.

Even if she didn't throw a party , she could have done something that would be memorable for him.

It shows despite the fact they live together she doesn't listen.

She only did what everyone on instagram does.

Sometimes a person you love can keep reminiscing about a particular food, place, friend or any other thing they enjoyed years back . Going through the stress of making that thing available can mean more to the person than even planning a party.

True.

She really does not listen or know her man enough.
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by bukatyne(f): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
nonjebose:

I tell you, lol. Very few women try to reciprocate. The amusing part is that she tells the guy that he doesn't mark his birthday, so she seldomly remembers the date

Odiegwu!

So she can not help him remember?
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
DjHypno:
Download the hottest Afrobeats/Hip-Hop DJ Mix right now and thank me later...
Download link on my signature.
.. Are you the same dj hypno that has this new vibe Hip Hop and Rnb

If you're.. Your mixes are cool..

Do you already have this one on naijadjmixtapes??
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by nonjebose(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
bukatyne:

Odiegwu!

So she can not help him remember?
Remember wetin! It is a very convenient excuse for her not to do anything.
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
pocohantas:

Y'know these Lekki wives na, they just go with what is trending. Not minding if that is what their partners want.

To cut her some Slack - unless she has access to BMs amazon wishlist, she may not be able to say what the guy would want. Usually you have to tell or strongly hint. My kids will straight up say, dad I want so and so.

But you women ehn. I was buying my kids watches online, decided to buy a gshock for myself, so I got madam a baby g so she wouldn't be left out. After she got the watch , she sent me link for Apple watch

Eyin obinrin ti olorun gbe fun wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House / Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) / Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.