Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,250 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Human Capital Development & Quality Representation My Priority; Sen.ifeanyi Ubah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Human Capital Development & Quality Representation My Priority; Sen.ifeanyi Ubah (259 Views)

Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari / 2019 Elections: Vote For Quality Representation In Governance - Jennifer Abubaka / Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Human Capital Development & Quality Representation My Priority; Sen.ifeanyi Ubah by grassrootsig: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2019
Human capital development and quality representation remain my priority, Ifeanyi Ubah assures Ukpor community

The Senator representing Anambra South, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah on Saturday, reiterated his commitment towards giving quality representation to the people of the Senatorial District. Senator Ubah made this known when he visited the people of Ukpor in Nnewi South Local Government Area of Anambra State to thank them for their support during the 2019 Anambra South Senatorial Election and also to celebrate their 2019 new yam festival with them. Speaking briefly on his Senatorial outing, Senator Ubah maintained that promotion of the interests of ndị Igbo and Nigerians in general remains his priority. He further informed the people about his efforts towards promotion of the economy like his motions aimed at protection of the interests of Nigerian indigenous airlines and that of urgent need to find lasting solution to erosion menace in the Senatorial District as it affects traders in major markets of the zone. The Anambra South Senator further assured the gathering that after the present Senate recess, he will consolidate his efforts with community and human capital development and will also use instruments of his office to attract quality infrastructural and economic development to the Senatorial District.

In their response, Ukpor community through their President General, Chief Emma Nwachukwu, assured the Senator of their continued support. Later, Senator Ubah proceeded to the palace of the Ukpor Traditional Ruler, His Royal Highness, Igwe Dr. Sir. F.C.N Onyimadu (JP), to pay him homage and thank him for hosting a successful new yam Festival for the community. During the visit, the Ukpor traditional ruler prayed and blessed the Anambra South Senator and assured him of their continued prayers and support. After visiting the Igwe, Senator Ubah also paid a visit to the Nigerian first republic Minister of Aviation, Chief Mbazulike Amaechi.

(1) (Reply)

NDF Warns Femi Gbajabiamila To Stop Playing Politics / BREAKING: Court Dismisses DSS Application To Detain Sowore / Former Presidential Candidate Reacts To Sowore’s Continued Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.