Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa (1515 Views)

Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? / We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC / This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by KingofInternet(m): 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nigeria is the giant of Africa...
Do you know why,
I will tell you why....
Nigeria has unlimited storage of crude oil and natural gas, crude oil is the most sort after source of energy...
Many of Nigerians do not understand that they are in the most priceless country in Africa...
It is a shame that you compare yourself to other African countries...
Talk about sports... We won our rivals, who are called South Africa...
Talk about Natural resources... We have Crude oil, Natural gas.
Talk about human capital, we are currently the most intelligent in Africa, if not in the world, that's why our youths are good in outsmarting people... It is due to lack of utilization of the youths brain that's why they are involved in illicit activities, such as internet scams.. You can't take the intelligence of Nigeria..
In terms of Culture, we have the great Ile-ife, the great root of Africa...
In terms of military power... Nigerian has the greatest military... We have been involved in various international joint fights for the unity of other countries like Liberia and others...
Our major problem is electricity, which can be tackled if we install a nuclear source of energy.. As I believe we have uranium deposits in Nigeria..
Talking about entertainment, Nollywood is the biggest in Africa..
We have global exports like Genevieve nnaji, omotola jalade,
Music industry, we have global exports like Davido, wizkid and burna boy and fela
To be continued

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by KingofInternet(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
Am proud to be a Nigerian .
Do you know Nigeria is just number 101 on the world most indebted country in the world..
While America is number 1...
So actually Nigeria needs to burrow more money.
We have even the richest man in Africa..
Let me tell you what Nigerians lack, they lack leaders... Leaders who can be selfless in the fight for the progress of Nigeria...
If every leader can set up a youth alleviation scheme, they can help to reduce the rate of unemployment in Nigeria

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by ihitenansa: 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
...and we dey hungry and sick?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by Ayobami4u: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
Giant of wetin? Oga stop deceiving urself Nigeria is giant of nonsense and corruption. The in universities ranking in Africa Nigeria universities re no where to be found not to talk of universities in the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
Giant of FRAUD, CORRUPTION, 419, DRUGS, HUMAN TRAFFICKING , RITUALS, KIDNAPPING, ROBBERY AND TERRORISM.

sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by KingofInternet(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
ihitenansa:
...and we dey hungry and sick?
Go and farm
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by KingofInternet(m): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
frosbel2:
Giant of FRAUD, CORRUPTION, 419, DRUGS, HUMAN TRAFFICKING , RITUALS, KIDNAPPING, ROBBERY AND TERRORISM.

sad
Go and live in other African countries eg south Africa and then you will know.. Nigeria is a jewel, we will work on our electricity with nuclear electricity and you will be happy
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by KingofInternet(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ayobami4u:
Giant of wetin? Oga stop deceiving urself Nigeria is giant of nonsense and corruption. The in universities ranking in Africa Nigeria universities re no where to be found not to talk of universities in the world.
We have the cheapest tuition fees... I attended university of Benin and I paid just 15k ,so why should I grumble... And today am a qualified tecnocrat
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by Busch: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nigeria is just a country filled with boys who still suck from their mothers and call themselves men. No action, Even when they are been robbed off their rights. imagine a country that's still borrowing money for economy and could still provide about #5 billion naira for its senators vehicle from an empty pocket.

Nigerians are simply puccies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by ihitenansa: 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
KingofInternet:
Go and farm
my plantain/banana plantation alone can comfortably take care of my extended family ...but I use proceeds to fund charities.. I'd leave u now to connect dots..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by jkendy(m): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nigeria is truly a giant, a giant taller and stronger than the Nephlims and Anakims.
But amazingly, it's only on the pages of news papers and note books

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by KingofInternet(m): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
ihitenansa:
my plantain/banana plantation alone can comfortably take care of my extended family ...but I use it to fund charities.. I'd leave u to connect dots..

So why are you complaining
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by ihitenansa: 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
KingofInternet:
So why are you complaining
because my brothers pain is my pain also..

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by KingofInternet(m): 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
Busch:
Nigeria is just a country filled with boys who still suck from their mothers and call themselves men. No action, Even when they are been robbed off their rights. imagine a country that's still borrowing money for economy and could still provide about #5 billion naira for its senators vehicle from an empty pocket.

Nigerians are simply puccies.
Go all over the country, senators are very well paid... Our senators are people who are saddled with the responsibility of making laws who can lift Nigeria into abysmal failure or abysmal progress, so why Shouldnt they be well paid... Besides Rmafc can reduce their salaries to satisfy Nigerians
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by KingofInternet(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
ihitenansa:
because my brothers pain is my pain also..
Okay keep complaining but Nigeria is the giant of Africa
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by ihitenansa: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
KingofInternet:
Okay keep complaining but Nigeria is the giant of Africa
Do u have any inkling why most of our ppl are relocating?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by KingofInternet(m): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
ihitenansa:
Do u have any inkling why most of our ppl are relocating?
Relocating out of Africa, not to Africa... Africa is a developing continent... And Nigeria is the number one...
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by Busch: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
KingofInternet:
Go all over the country, senators are very well paid... Our senators are people who are saddled with the responsibility of making laws who can lift Nigeria into abysmal failure or abysmal progress, so why Shouldnt they be well paid... Besides Rmafc can reduce their salaries to satisfy Nigerians

From your reply I can tell you very much are one of those that are either benefiting from them directly or you're just closing your eyes to the countries economy downfall intentionally.. you exactly are what am referring to up there, no offence. we call ourselves giant the of Africa, please tell me, whats giant about nigeria? And pls don't tell me all these articles stuff of population and resources, tell me as a nigerian. what makes you special elsewhere?
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by KingofInternet(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
From quora

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by KingofInternet(m): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
From Wikipedia... Nigeria is rated number 24 in the world by GDP.
While number 1 in Africa

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by Busch: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
KingofInternet:
From quora
you must be a child.
very easy to lie to very easy to deceive very easy to please with no actual sense of what's going on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by KingofInternet(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
Busch:

From your reply I can tell you very much are one of those that are either benefiting from them directly or you're just closing your eyes to the countries economy downfall intentionally.. you exactly are what am referring to up there, no offence. we call ourselves giant the of Africa, please tell me, whats giant about nigeria? And pls don't tell me all these articles stuff of population and resources, tell me as a nigerian. what makes you special elsewhere?
What makes me special is that I am a Nigerian... And I most protect my integrity with the last drop of my blood
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by KingofInternet(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
Busch:

you must be a child.

very easy to lie to
very easy to deceive
very easy to please
with no actual sense of what's going on
Keep on yapping
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by Busch: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
KingofInternet:
What makes me special is that I am a Nigerian... And I most protect my integrity with the last drop of my blood

lol, Please, don't talk about protecting integrity with blood. You have no integrity to protect as a Nigerian, that's just the basic truth. we are like chickens that lay egg not for our benefit. All your hard work as nigerian is paying off to some wealthy family. so what integrity is there. open your eyes mate.
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by KingofInternet(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
Busch:

lol, Please, don't talk about protecting integrity with blood. You have no integrity to protect as a Nigerian, that's just the basic truth. we are like chickens that lay egg not for our benefit. All your hard work as nigerian is paying off to some wealthy family. so what integrity is there. open your eyes mate.
You have no other country to claim by blood but Nigeria, deal with that
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by Busch: 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
KingofInternet:
You have no other country to claim by blood but Nigeria, deal with that

Lol.. do you even know how the name of the country you claim by blood came about? Do you even know your own personal family tree? Am pretty sure you're either a northerner or a muslim yoruba who have forgotten his history The same way kwara people forgot how they once had everything till they gave it all to the fulanis. this is not religious bigotry. it's just the truth of how fulanis used religion to dominate the state. And most of those that could die for Buhari are religiously aligned with him, instead of them to see things for what they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by Conner44: 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
KingofInternet:

Lol omo for Nigeria? your blood go dry finish ohh grin

You don dey protect integrity since? How many ‘pints’ of the blood remain for ya body now self? undecided

Better Run go lab to check now now oh before you enter 6 feet. Go outside country see as your people dey deny their green passport time after time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by KingofInternet(m): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
Busch:

Lol.. do you even know how the name of the country you claim by blood came about? Do you even know your own personal family tree? Am pretty sure you're either a northerner or a muslim yoruba who have forgotten his history The same way kwara people forgot how they once had everything till they gave it all to the fulanis. this is not religious bigotry. it's just the truth of how fulanis used religion to dominate the state. And most of those that could die for Buhari are religiously aligned with him, instead of them to see things for what they are.

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by KingofInternet(m): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
Conner44:

Lol omo for Nigeria? your blood go dry finish ohh grin

You don dey protect integrity since? How many ‘pints’ of the blood remain for ya body now self? undecided

Better Run go lab to check now now oh before you enter 6 feet. Go outside country see as your people dey deny their green passport time after time

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by tungamaje: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
We are the 'giants of Africa' and our brothers who ran away from the 'richest African country' have refused to return even when faced with xenophobic attacks. The major reason they gave is that the 'giants' couldn't provide constant electricity for its citizens which would negatively affect them should they return. My boy, that word 'The giants of Africa' is outdated, please coin out another
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
This op must be a small boy.

Many people are entrapped in Nigeria and want out..
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by KingofInternet(m): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:
This op must be a small boy.

Many people are entrapped in Nigeria and want out..
So what other African countries can be the giant of Africa, if not Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Were Many Nigerian Youths Got it Wrong On Sowore.... Opinion / Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Bastard / Pictures: Moment The Noble Men Of Ijaw Community Arrived Kanu Parents Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.