Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa (1519 Views)

Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? / We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC / This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by KingofInternet(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
tungamaje:
We are the 'giants of Africa' and our brothers who ran away from the 'richest African country' have refused to return even when faced with xenophobic attacks. The major reason they gave is that the 'giants' couldn't provide constant electricity for its citizens which would negatively affect them should they return. My boy, that word 'The giants of Africa' is outdated, please coin out another
Nuclear power source is the next option
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
KingofInternet:
So what other African countries can be the giant of Africa, if not Nigeria

Nigeria is not giant anything, let everyone answer his own father's name.

The British through Lord lugard trapped many inside Nigeria and is high time we disintegrate..

Let everyone be on their own.
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by KingofInternet(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Nigeria is not giant anything, let everyone answer his own father's name.

The British through Lord lugard trapped many inside Nigeria and is high time we disintegrate..

Let everyone be on their own.

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
ihitenansa:
my plantain/banana plantation alone can comfortably take care of my extended family ...but I use proceeds to fund charities.. I'd leave u now to connect dots..

thank you sir but extend your charity hands towards me plz
I really need it
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by KingofInternet(m): 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hizzy:

thank you sir but extend your charity hands towards me plz
I really need it

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by Arda1000(m): 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
and millions are dying in the sea and been butcherd in libya
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa by Busch: 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
[quote author=KingofInternet post=82254660][/quote]

what a pity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onitsha Fire And Why Nigeria Is The Worst Country In The Whole Universe / Kogi Election: Policemen Flee As Thugs Break Into Polling Unit / Kogi Election: INEC Officials Caught On Camera Sharing Bribe Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.