Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

South Africans Troop Out To Ask Nigerian For Forgiveness Over Xenophobic Attack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Troop Out To Ask Nigerian For Forgiveness Over Xenophobic Attack (595 Views)

My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo / Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

South Africans Troop Out To Ask Nigerian For Forgiveness Over Xenophobic Attack by Wavygist: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
A video making rounds online captured moment South Africans engaged in a peaceful demonstration to beg Nigerians and citizens of other African countries for forgiveness over the xenophobic attacks.

The South Africans sang as they marched through the streets and also held up a banner which called for unity among Africans, weeks after the attacks which led to loss of lives, destruction of properties and looting of shops owned by foreigners.

Here is the video below;

https://www.wavygist.com/2019/09/15/south-africans-troop-out-to-ask-nigerian-for-forgiveness-and-say-no-to-xenophobia-video/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: South Africans Troop Out To Ask Nigerian For Forgiveness Over Xenophobic Attack by delishpot: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hopefully the drug Lords and pimps will not return. Left to me they should not give visa to Nigerians anyhow. If you can't prove employment or any relevant ties back home, no visa should be granted.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Troop Out To Ask Nigerian For Forgiveness Over Xenophobic Attack by GMbuharii: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
Thunda Faya them
Re: South Africans Troop Out To Ask Nigerian For Forgiveness Over Xenophobic Attack by GMbuharii: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
delishpot:
Hopefully the drug Lords and pimps will not return. Left to me they should not give visa to Nigerians anyhow. If you can't prove employment or any relevant ties back home, no visa should be granted.

See human being!!!
Disgrace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Troop Out To Ask Nigerian For Forgiveness Over Xenophobic Attack by delishpot: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
GMbuharii:

See human being!!!
Disgrace

Drug lord/p1mp bad market for you. No vex
Re: South Africans Troop Out To Ask Nigerian For Forgiveness Over Xenophobic Attack by GMbuharii: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
Evil ZAs...what about the people that they killed?;?;
Re: South Africans Troop Out To Ask Nigerian For Forgiveness Over Xenophobic Attack by backnbeta(f): 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
I hope they'll be sensible enough to allow the police to fish out the bad immigrants doing shady businesses in future, instead of taking laws into their hands!
Re: South Africans Troop Out To Ask Nigerian For Forgiveness Over Xenophobic Attack by delishpot: 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
GMbuharii:

If I am actually a drug lord then may blessings follow you in abundance. But if I'm not then the opposite of blessings shall follow you in abundance

Doesn't faze me. A drug lord/P1mp or sympathiser of drug Lord!/p1mp are both guilty of the same crime. . So insulting me for speaking against drug Lords and people who go to SA to creat nuisances makes you a supporter of evil. So your prayers shall haunt you. 10 folds. Demonic should like you are quick to lay curses. Be careful, I am not the type you say such things to. You may start experiencing calamity. Go and wash your mouth with salt water. Don't say I did not warn you
Re: South Africans Troop Out To Ask Nigerian For Forgiveness Over Xenophobic Attack by GMbuharii: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
delishpot:

Doesn't faze me. A drug lord/P1mp or sympathiser of drug Lord!/p1mp are both guilty of the same crime. . So insulting me for speaking against drug Lords and people who go to SA to creat nuisances makes you a supporter of evil. So your prayers shall haunt you. 10 folds.

Hes preaching now cos hes afraid now. grin

I pity you....not a single care for those killed.

Their souls and faces will appear in your dreams tonite

grin
Re: South Africans Troop Out To Ask Nigerian For Forgiveness Over Xenophobic Attack by emeijeh(m): 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
N'kosi sigeleli Africa
Re: South Africans Troop Out To Ask Nigerian For Forgiveness Over Xenophobic Attack by delishpot: 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
GMbuharii:

Hes preaching now cos hes afraid now. grin

I pity you....not a single care for those killed.

Their souls and faces will appear in your dreams tonite

grin

Afraid? Preaching hahahaha you miss the point.

I responded based on your reply my dear. I am not afraid of you.
But it's OK. Don't come begging me to wash the calamity befalling you. I will show you NO mercy. I say it boldly. When the time comesyou shall know. Take it to the bank. kiss kiss.
Re: South Africans Troop Out To Ask Nigerian For Forgiveness Over Xenophobic Attack by GMbuharii: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
delishpot:

Afraid? Preaching hahahaha you miss the point.

I responded based on your reply my dear. I am not afraid of you.
But it's OK. Don't come begging me to wash the calamity befalling you. I will show you NO mercy. I say it boldly. When the time comesyou shall know. Take it to the bank. kiss kiss.

Get ready for willy willy grin
Re: South Africans Troop Out To Ask Nigerian For Forgiveness Over Xenophobic Attack by delishpot: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
GMbuharii:

Get ready for willy willy grin

Deal.
Re: South Africans Troop Out To Ask Nigerian For Forgiveness Over Xenophobic Attack by Mynd44: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2019

(1)

2 Nigerians In Philippines Arrested With N125million Worth Of Drugs / EFCC Arraigns General Boroh, Moriki For N975m Amnesty Fraud / Students ‘gang-rape’ Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.