Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) (45514 Views)

Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him / Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) / Investigation Begins Into The Video Of The Man Beaten Over His Alleged Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Decolonel(m): 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
Wait a minute, are we so gullible to believe that someone else's joystick can be taken by juju?.

Before they started beating him, did anyone make any effort to confirm that the victim's joystick was actually missing?.

This is xenophobia of height

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Toscarele: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
Obiagu , a very wrong place to pull any stunt in Enugu, bad guys left right center
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by anEye4anEye: 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
Wonders.... doctors in the house, is the sudden penis weakness spiritual or medical...

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by bulletproofmonk(m): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
Life is hard already for the guy, must you make it worse? Why are vulnerable people always the victims? Sad situation.

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by AMvanquish: 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
Onky
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by AMvanquish: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
On
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by favour442(m): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
wetin dwarf wan use prick do?
like me on facebook and for more joy��

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Nuclear99(m): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
madenigga:
This is highly ignorant and stupid.

Please I just want to work with the Nigerian police for one year, any state I am posted to crime will reduce from 90% to 2percent. This is arrant rubbish I would arrest both the accuser, the accused and the assaulter's
Oga stop to de make mouth, once you enter dia you go confuse

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Gospeltruth01: 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
How do you steal someone’s penis??
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by omlueh(m): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
Exactly my brother, the Shatta Bundle of a guy who is always with a touch of RED in his things signifying Blood is no thought a ritualist.
Wealthierboy:
Igbo shatta bundle
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by captianfreeman(m): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
Man wickedness against man undecided
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by mercyvivv(f): 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
Funny thing about jungle justice is that there's a 50% chance the suspect could be innocent!

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
AFTER THE BEATEN HOPE THEY'VE SEEN THE STOLEN PENIS
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by shogsman(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
it is an embarrassment to call some people fellow citizens.how am I supposed to explain to my foreign friends that I come from a country where people believe you can steal a man's penis with an handshake.

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Baroba(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
" Africans" refuse to embrace civilization...sad

2 Likes

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Imo1stson: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
Africa oh my Africa
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Godfrey858(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
He want to become a star
He want to become Shatta bandle

He won get money
my brother the hustle is tight

smiley smiley
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by bikefab(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
It stands to reason therefore that the man whose peni.s was allegedly stolen would be without a pen.is pending the conclusion of the investigations.
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
GavelSlam:

Idiots.

Why not show us pictures of the missing piece?

After all, there'll be nothing there.
I wonder. This is too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by mmadu4: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
so if the beat and kill the dwarf how is the man going to get his pennis back?
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by drexel39(m): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
madenigga:

Please I just want to work with the Nigerian police for one year, any state I am posted to crime will reduce from 90% to 2percent. This is arrant rubbish I would arrest both the accuser, the accused and the assaulter's.

I have heard about this missing joy stick issue but I have never seen one person bring forward a picture of it, I don't understand
oga I HV seen it happen live in kaduna 2003 ,the man dick shrink to a mole,the dick thief was arrested ND at the police station,he was stopped naked ND found with so many charms on him,he was asked to return the dick,the dick thief ask the man to turn around ND he gave him a slap on the back ND his joystick returns,the joystick owner confirmed the dick was his,lol but pleaded fr police to still keep the thief till he goes ND confirm it was still working efficiently.

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by omenka(m): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
madenigga:

Please I just want to work with the Nigerian police for one year, any state I am posted to crime will reduce from 90% to 2percent. This is arrant rubbish I would arrest both the accuser, the accused and the assaulter's.

I have heard about this missing joy stick issue but I have never seen one person bring forward a picture of it, I don't understand
The stupidity of some Nigerians is really astounding. How could anyone believe that bullcrap in this age and time? How does one steal a penis for christ sake? angry

This is just saddening.

4 Likes

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by planetx: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
Combination of poverty and illiteracy mixed with superstition. Even the supposed educated one's are not much better just read the comments here.

4 Likes

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
This is why Nigeria has bad leaders, too many illiterates.

How do you expect them to understand how governance works?

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
Amuatulu:
cheesy

Dude might have forgotten his penis at home before he left his house.
really?
NA SO
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by smile11s(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
This is F Ed up
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
Black people. Ndi ojiiii. Very stupid, animalistic, uncivilized monkeys. How on earth do one believe this nonsense. Was the man having an erection before the handshake and the erection weakened or the penile organ disappeared completely and the pubic region flattened out or what. Very ignorant, stone age, uneducated people chai. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
Stealing penis for rituals!

Later richness go arrive and they’ll start claiming young entrepreneur from the yeast!
[/s]
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Fallenhunter: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
The poor dwarf. People can't steal penis's. The police should beat up the accuser and the mob then make them all pay 1 months wages to the dwarf as justice.
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by citadels(f): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
That's guy's penis can never work normal again after restoration and returned.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos) / Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him / Another IMSU Student Murdered By Suspected Cultists In Owerri. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.