Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) (45513 Views)

Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him / Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) / Investigation Begins Into The Video Of The Man Beaten Over His Alleged Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
madenigga:
This is highly ignorant and stupid.

Please I just want to work with the Nigerian police for one year, any state I am posted to crime will reduce from 90% to 2percent. This is arrant rubbish I would arrest both the accuser, the accused and the assaulter's.

I have heard about this missing joy stick issue but I have never seen one person bring forward a picture of it, I don't understand

To be frank with you here and now; it equally happened around my place of domicile some weeks ago and the young man realize it a little too late and frankly speaking know who was responsible and he went there to enforce the return of his joystick but the accuse person refuse bluntly to the crime. It was after when he was beaten to a pulp that he accepted but later brought it back but never worked any longer.

It is real but is good protection comes from the Lord
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bunch of fools there is nothing like stealing a man's penis, the little man is innocent
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by 5opy: 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
Who joystick help?
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Jawn(m): 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
madenigga:

Please I just want to work with the Nigerian police for one year, any state I am posted to crime will reduce from 90% to 2percent. This is arrant rubbish I would arrest both the accuser, the accused and the assaulter's.

I have heard about this missing joy stick issue but I have never seen one person bring forward a picture of it, I don't understand
Kantankantan
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
na this kine case naija police dey investigate: missing penis.. mission impossible...
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nonsense. Bored, criminal youths.
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by adecz: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[size=8pt][/size] shocked shocked
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by pyro62(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
madenigga:

You nailed it
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by jrusky(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Dwarf He want to roast it and eat it or what I guess he want to pull dumb crowd like that dwarf in Ghana that his face look like when rain battered pooh on the road and vehicle drive over it.
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by adecz: 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Why molesting the poor man?

Why do people take is as a right to
lynch a fellow man based on mere accusation?

Blackman & his superstitious black sense.

sad

Who, in all honesty has ever seen a victim
whose prick has ever been stolen?
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by ChristmasBells: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
This Is Really Strange Only God Almighty Can bring back your manhood now!
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
Wicked people, how do they know he's the one that did that devilish act.
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by hammerVJ: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
I GIVE UP ON NIGERIA.

NOT EVEN A DWARF IS SPARED OF CRUELTY.

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by wink2015(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
Chelsea82:
Dwarf identified as Anayo, beaten mercilessly by a mob in Obiagu community of Enugu state over an alleged missing penis.

Jungle justice was meted out to a dwarf identified as Anayo by a mob which gathered after a man raised an alarm over his missing penis at Obiagu axis of Ogui community in Enugu state.

Anayo was rescued by the police after being beaten mercilessly by the mob on Saturday September 14, following an allegation of causing the disappearance of the manhood of a man he shook hands with.

The Enugu state police spokesperson, Ebere Amaraizu who confirmed the incident said the victim of the penis theft gave his name as Sunday Ebubechukwu. He also revealed that the police are already investigating the incident.

The statement reads "The Enugu state command of the Nigeria police force through its operatives of Ogui Division are trying to unravel the mystery surrounding an alleged complaint of feeling of weakness of a male genital organ of a man shortly after his handshake with a man in Enugu.

"It was gathered that the alleged victim who gave his name as one Sunday Ebubechukwu of Obiagu axis of Ogui Enugu had raised an alarm which had attracted sympathizers to the scene at Obiagu on the ground that someone whom he allegedly had handshake with, may have caused the instant weakness of his manhood thereby causing his manhood disappear.

"It was however gathered that this instantly prompted sympathizers around to descend heavily on the alleged suspect identified as one Anayo who is also said to be a physically challenged person.

He was said to be receiving beating of his life before police operatives from
Ogui Division promptly intervened.

A full scale investigations has begun over the alleged incident.”

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2b03QagzkY/

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/dwarf-beaten-mercilessly-by-mob-over.html?m=1

Bad news plenty for Naija.

No wonder Southy People for Mandela country dey drive Nigerians from their country.
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
Juju cheesy
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Okeyc230: 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
Odikwa risky na obiagu Enugu
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Ojiofor: 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Anayo onye oshi amu would know firsthand that umu Obiagu have zero joy.

Zero joy for where dwaf dey abi, if them see herdsmen now oso eme.
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
Chelsea82:
Dwarf identified as Anayo, beaten mercilessly by a mob in Obiagu community of Enugu state over an alleged missing penis.

Jungle justice was meted out to a dwarf identified as Anayo by a mob which gathered after a man raised an alarm over his missing penis at Obiagu axis of Ogui community in Enugu state.

Anayo was rescued by the police after being beaten mercilessly by the mob on Saturday September 14, following an allegation of causing the disappearance of the manhood of a man he shook hands with.

The Enugu state police spokesperson, Ebere Amaraizu who confirmed the incident said the victim of the penis theft gave his name as Sunday Ebubechukwu. He also revealed that the police are already investigating the incident.

The statement reads "The Enugu state command of the Nigeria police force through its operatives of Ogui Division are trying to unravel the mystery surrounding an alleged complaint of feeling of weakness of a male genital organ of a man shortly after his handshake with a man in Enugu.

"It was gathered that the alleged victim who gave his name as one Sunday Ebubechukwu of Obiagu axis of Ogui Enugu had raised an alarm which had attracted sympathizers to the scene at Obiagu on the ground that someone whom he allegedly had handshake with, may have caused the instant weakness of his manhood thereby causing his manhood disappear.

"It was however gathered that this instantly prompted sympathizers around to descend heavily on the alleged suspect identified as one Anayo who is also said to be a physically challenged person.

He was said to be receiving beating of his life before police operatives from
Ogui Division promptly intervened.

A full scale investigations has begun over the alleged incident.”

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2b03QagzkY/

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/dwarf-beaten-mercilessly-by-mob-over.html?m=1

Africans with warped mentality.

See how they unleashed their inherited morbid frustrations on the helpless dwarf.

May God judge them all.
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by ehmmy11(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
Who no go no go know.. Half a word is enough for the wise
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
The lesson I learnt from the story is never shake hands with anybody b/c they can set u up.....the mob are blood thirsty.
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by webngnews: 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
Oh
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by PCRepairer: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
Dwaf wan use kukumlala do money, he wan be like SHATTA BUNDLE

Check my signature for laptop repair, if you know, you know
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by seanevadry1: 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
Wonders shall never cease to end...

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by DrChukki: 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hausaman:
Lord why do you join us with these barbarians. Imagine an Innocent man beaten to pulp because of his dwarfism. These animals only understand beat, kill, attack, steal, fake,prostitute, loot, kidnap e.t.c
May lord Luguard not sleep well in his grave.

Most times I wonder why we have fools like you on nairaland.... You deserve to be flushed through the toilet
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by gibzzhd: 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
on day I came down from a vehicle at Slaughter Trans Amadi PHC.My money fell and one young guy also coming out of the vehicle helped me pick it up and called my attention to take my money.Suddenly he raise an alarm 'My preek,E don vanish my preek'.I was lost and confused before u know it the mob was already building up.But thank God some one reasonable asked questions and calm the situation.Thr so call guy with the miss preek apologize that he now has ERECTION.God really saved me.

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Truthbites: 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
I feel for d guy. When will Africans step up? This is mere superstition..what If d guy is innocent?
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by sylve11: 6:45am On Sep 16, 2019
@ op, i hate to see things like this............ angry cool
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 8:18am On Sep 16, 2019
Where is PROOF that the fellow lost his manhood? None! The ignorant crowd only exacted this jungle justice on a presumably innocent man because he looks different from them. Tomorrow, the same crowd will complain of injustice from the government and police. God dey!
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Organs(m): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
Decolonel:
Wait a minute, are we so gullible to believe that someone else's joystick can be taken by juju?.

Before they started beating him, did anyone make any effort to confirm that the victim's joystick was actually missing?.

This is xenophobia of height

Ofcourse they wont. Nobody will confirm. This is part of the unintended consequences of all the lies, rumours perpetrated about Buhari. Soon, they will get used to it and start doing it against each other as well. Imagine, unconfirmed rumour, see the anger and passion they used in beating this man. That's our case in Nigeria, all these nonsense will surely come back home to haunt and hurt us. Soon we will start doing to to one another.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos) / Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him / Another IMSU Student Murdered By Suspected Cultists In Owerri. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.