Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Ubunja The Great - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja The Great (3358 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubunja The Great by Funmmyastic: 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
AstroG:

Sweetheart smiley wink cheesy kiss

Lol
Re: Ubunja The Great by AstroG: 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Lol

Your doing shakara now ahbi,f ah start using ubunjas miseducations now u will say am not romanticundecided

Better reply me now oooh
Re: Ubunja The Great by Funmmyastic: 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
cooluzi:
pained ,can you pls sing me a "please sub for me" song I know thats your fav line

The one I've been singing into your ears abi?If you don't like my comment scroll pass.And please stay off my mentions.Thanks.
Re: Ubunja The Great by cooluzi: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Funmmyastic:

The one I've been singing into your ears abi?If you don't like my comment scroll pass.And please stay off my mentions.Thanks.
stay off my mentions ?thats an old line Lol everybody sha wan de form James bond online

Re: Ubunja The Great by Baller93(m): 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
OK, do u stay in Abuja?
Funmmyastic:

Very sure.
Re: Ubunja The Great by cronsberg: 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
I am happy seeing how ubunja is enlightening men to the cunning and dubious ways of women, something that i have known for a very long time by listening to tom leykis especially leykis 101. just like how women call the leykis show and curse them,insult them etc is the same way women here are fuming and insulting ubunja. and usually if u see women getting angry like that, just know their secret is been exposed thats why

1 Like

Re: Ubunja The Great by ubunja(m): 11:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
cronsberg:
I am happy seeing how ubunja is enlightening men to the cunning and dubious ways of women, something that i have known for a very long time by listening to tom leykis especially leykis 101. just like how women call the leykis show and curse them,insult them etc is the same way women here are fuming and insulting ubunja. and usually if u see women getting angry like that, just know their secret is been exposed thats why
lekys is a legend. His radio shows are pure gold on YouTube.

By the way is he still alive?

1 Like

Re: Ubunja The Great by Funmmyastic: 6:19am On Sep 16, 2019
Baller93:
OK, do u stay in Abuja?

No,I'm from Oyo state.
Re: Ubunja The Great by Heloct(f): 6:55am On Sep 16, 2019
If education can't get you, mis-education* will. smh
Re: Ubunja The Great by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 09, 2019
-
Re: Ubunja The Great by ubunja(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2021
city boys we up
Re: Ubunja The Great by Haylel: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2021
ubunja:
city boys we up
Ubunja my guy, where hath thou been?
What happened to miseducations dot com ? I've never been the same since the site is no longer available.
Puh-leaaze, do you have a screenshot of your blog layout? I really need it.

PS: Ubunja, please reply to this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubunja The Great by ubunja(m): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2021
Haylel:

Ubunja my guy, where hath thou been?
What happened to miseducations dot com ? I've never been the same since the site is no longer available.
Puh-leaaze, do you have a screenshot of your blog layout? I really need it.

PS: Ubunja, please reply to this.
did you make a post about this a few weeks ago?

That site was never under my control so I can't help you in that regard.
Re: Ubunja The Great by Haylel: 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
ubunja:
did you make a post about this a few weeks ago?

That site was never under my control so I can't help you in that regard.
Yes, I did.

That's sad. Is there a chance that the site gets revived anytime? I really regret no saving any of those webpages back in time.
Re: Ubunja The Great by ubunja(m): 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
Haylel:

Yes, I did.

That's sad. Is there a chance that the site gets revived anytime? I really regret no saving any of those webpages back in time.
no way I can think of,, do you want the writeups or what? Cause it's the same exact stuff on my profile here on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja The Great by Haylel: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
ubunja:
no way I can think of,, do you want the writeups or what? Cause it's the same exact stuff on my profile here on NL.
No, I'm after the blog's design. I want to use the layout to create a book template.

Thanks anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Nairaland Men Scared Of Me?? / My Borfriend Dulceives Me / Check Out This Irresistible Curvy Lady | She Will Make You Want To C**m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.