Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. (5859 Views)

Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant / 40 INEC Staff Held Hostage In Bayelsa As Militants Hijack Materials / Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by ololo12: 9:01am On Oct 31, 2010
@ 9icest.

After all said and done, I ask you. What have you done to help the situation Rather than whinning, The change we're talking about should be initiated by you and me.
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by 13volts(m): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2010
Just Blow them up
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by GeorgeD1(m): 10:52am On Oct 31, 2010
the hand of esau, the voice of jacob! sad
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by opabukun(m): 11:42am On Oct 31, 2010
Hmmmmnnnn,
NOW I KNOW THE SEIZED ARMS ARE REALLY MEANT FOR GAZA!

THEY STILL GO AHEAD AS PLANNED DESPITE THE SEIZURE COS THEY STILL HAVE OTHER CONSIGNMENT(S) NOT SEIZED!!

CAN'T WE SEE?!!!

MAY GOD SAVE WE HIS OWN. TO THY TENT OH,
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by ayusman16(m): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2010
The monsters the government created is now beginning to hunt them.
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by youngmonie: 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2010
Amanesty!!!!, lol grin grin grin grin, der jus wasting money on those criminals upon all d money dey have made from der kidnapping business, it wont be a bad idea if i also kidnapp Tompolos daugter, easy 60m wink
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by juman(m): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2010
Mr president I see you as a person that is not competent to lead this nation. There is great probability that this nation will break up during your time as the president, because by God you are not complex enough to lead this very complex nation.
I hope the war will not reach yoruba land when it starts. I think God brought you to deliver the masses from few thousands of people that hijacked this nation from us (the people) by breaking it down. Really I will be very happy if we yorubas have our own nation. Nothing is working in Nigeria and nothing will work.
Yes to ODUA NATION. Sooner than later. 
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by peterz(m): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2010
its sad to see that most of the posts here are either biased or sentimental.
its too early to blame anyone.has mend claimed responsibility for the attacks?
the only thing i can say here is that whoever is responsible is determined to
destabilize the polity to achieve their own desires.
lets not be in a hurry to name the culprit. we will find out soon
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2010
peterz:

rotfl

you are absolutely right

na boko haram do am
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by youngmonie: 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2010
oyb:

rotfl

you are absolutely right

na boko haram do am
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by beespak7(m): 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2010
THEY CANT CONTROL OR CONTAIN THE MONSTER THAT THEY CREATED
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by juman(m): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2010
oyb:

rotfl

you are absolutely right

na boko haram do am
cheesy grin smiley smiley smiley
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by otokx(m): 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2010
election time is near - these people are just hired helps.
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by Msgrt: 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2010
What all this
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by daroz(m): 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2010
IBB again grin , but he cant fool us.
George_D:

the hand of esau, the voice of jacob! sad
lipsrsealed
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by GeorgeD1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2010
exactly! ibb will have himself to fool this time. i'm sure his gulf war oil windfall is running very low and he's itching to go to aso rock to replenish it. unfortunately he will never near there again!  if he likes let him sponsor 1 million millitants to blow up all the pipelines in the nd! angry
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by favouredjb(f): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2010
t
This militants are wrong on so many levels,what are they even trying to achieve sad
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by marcus1234: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2010
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by mekuz: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2010
this is really disturbing,  may God save us all,,,,,, the government should find a lasting solution to all this problems
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by kenkruse: 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2010
peterz:

when MEND claimed responsibility, what happened?
my arms are crossed. sad
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by Guylan(m): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2010
Well, it's really a bad news grin
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by btlasisi(m): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2010
This is a tale of lost sheep who have lost direction and the blankheaded herdsman seems to have run out of great ideas that will lead to the recovery of his lost sheep as usual.

God help please.
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by JUO(m): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2010
Antigha, however, appealed to youths of the Niger Delta not to destroy the peace that already exists in the region.
While insisting that the military cannot provide security for all pipelines in the region, because of the terrain, he said it was the responsibility of youths and communities where these pipelines are located to secure them.
what have u done for the community?
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by GeorgeD1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2010
after they are done blowing up pipelines they will enter town and begin kidnapping innocent people. be rest assured your days are numbered! angry
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by bisiaet: 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2010
after they are done blowing up pipelines they will enter town and begin kidnapping innocent people. be rest assured your days are numbered!

Yeah they havent done the worst they should bomb as much they can and kill as much they can and God will punish anybody that tells them is enough. You anufia Millitant or whatever you caled yourselves pls bomb everything and let see how it will help yu and your people at the long run. When a bastard grow up in a house the peace of that house is gone, it is only a bastard like them will want his father house crumbles before his eyes.

They are fighting for right by killing inocent isn'it? They are fighting for right kidnapping those people whose right tjey are fighting for isn'it? They are fighting for right and their leaders becoming are Millionaures over nite isn'it? And still fighting for right? God punish all of you and if you stop that bombing, killing and kidnapping that means you are not your fathers son and shame on you all. These guy pissed me off all time I read this kind of madness of a thing called millitant
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2010
The only solution to all these is for the government to attend to the issues of the Niger Delta constructively by
1. Stop gas flaring with all sincerity

2. Declare free education for the school age children up to secondary school level in all communities where crude oil is  been explorated

3. Free health services for children below 5yrs, women & the aged (60yrs above)

4. Make the region a hub of sporting events in Nigeria especially in swimming for the youths and teach them techincal vocations

I believe with these, the violence will stop
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by GeorgeD1(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2010
koastar,
how does bombing pipelines and kidnapping innocent citizens help to achieve all this you mentioned above?
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by icare1: 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2010
who is buying arms for the MILITANTSm?
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by selingel: 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2010
i care:

who is buying arms for the MILITANTSm?

Very dicey question?
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by princekevo(m): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2010
George_D:

koastar,
how does bombing pipelines and kidnapping innocent citizens help to achieve all this you mentioned above?
How does folding your arms and watching achieve those things either?
The last time i checked the boys at the creek has been kidnapping some unkonwn individuals polluting their environement without care, insearch of what they never lost in ND. Living in a quarter with a western facilities, while every other person can go to hell.
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by btlasisi(m): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2010
koastar:

The only solution to all these is for the government to attend to the issues of the Niger Delta constructively by
1. Stop gas flaring with all sincerity

2. Declare free education for the school age children up to secondary school level in all communities where crude oil is  been explorated

3. Free health services for children below 5yrs, women & the aged (60yrs above)

4. Make the region a hub of sporting events in Nigeria especially in swimming for the youths and teach them techincal vocations

I believe with these, the violence will stop

@koastar,

Are you from Nigerdelta or do you actually live in Nigerdelta area?

Look water don pass garri for yonder.

Your solution would have been viable only if it was adopted 20 years ago.
Re: Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. by GeorgeD1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2010
princekevo,
looks like your really uptight on this. na wao! do you have link to the kidnappers? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Full Story Of The Secret Biafra Air Rescue, / Why Does Everyone Make Such A Big Deal Of Igbos Migrating To Other Regions? / List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.