Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter (27050 Views)

Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies / Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos / IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by helphelp: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
For lere wey we dey
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by salford1: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
pickatyou:
The way some people rush this doctors and nurses self like they are super machines.
I see the way some persons behave when I am at the hospital. They forget that those doctor and nurses are not the cause of their problem or wards problem
Lol. I think the nurse triaged the daughter as there were other patients with more pressing issues, and the mother wants to have non of it.
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Britishcoins(m): 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
I can relate to this woman, that was I passed through from 12th May to 25th May 2019 until the candle off, I lose most precious treasure I have in this work Mrs Virginia , may your soul Mum continue to RIP.
MOST OF THE NURSES ARE HEARTLESS, ONLY FEW OF THEM ARE CALLED FOR THE JOB.

I will never forget that motherly nurses who cleared my bill due to the amount I spent only on drugs and struggling to save my mum....

ESUT PARKLANE ENUGU, is another terrible human experimental hospital....
Most of the doctors there are wicked

Tears.......
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
efighter:

They are good at fuccking, I have fuccked several. So you see, they are not entirely useless.
u bleeped quacks not nurses. there are difference, u big for nothing foool

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Nova15: 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I once witnessed a similar incidence in a clinic in Ikerre-Ekiti.

The nurse didn't want to attend to the patient because of his body odour.
Don't blame these nurses, they are humans too.

This is the lamest thing I've read in along time.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Mouthpis(m): 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
camobri:
not everyone u see on white is a nurse. most are quacks trained by those useless good for nothing doctors to kill citizens. Make sure the person attending to u is a registered certified nurse.

Kill citizens kwa

Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Heyzee5: 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I once witnessed a similar incidence in a clinic in Ikerre-Ekiti.

The nurse didn't want to attend to the patient because of his body odour.
Really! What then is she paid for??
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by YorubaWarrior: 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
Olalan:
Govt. Workers and there shitty attitude to work is legendary........

You see what I mean... the Politicians are the least of our worries... incompetence is just a thing with every Nigerian
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by mamajj17(f): 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
efighter:

They are good at fuccking, I have fuccked several. So you see, they are not entirely useless.

Hmmm Mr. Story Teller grin grin grin
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mouthpis:

Kill citizens kwa
yea. wen u place life into d hands of quacks, u aim is to kill. dey dnt want to employ registerd nurses, so dey look for alternatives by employing quacks
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by mamajj17(f): 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nova15:

This is the lamest thing I've read in along time.

The guy no well grin grin grin
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Olanipekun1: 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
[s]
YorubaWarrior:

You see what I mean... the Politicians are the least of our worries... incompetence is just a thing with every Nigerian
[/s]
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
salford1:

Lol. I think the nurse triaged the daughter as there were other patients with more pressing issues, and the mother wants to have non of it.

Thats his they behave, I see a lot of them in National hospital abuja. They act like its their ward that dont deserve to wait. Funny enough some will ask you to clear a patient from a bed thats first come first serve to keep their ward. My aunt who is a nurse told one one time to pay for VIP since he wanted bed for his son immediately, he asked how much like it wasn't a big deal, she told him 200k, the man mello carry him pikin for hand.
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
engrchykae:
you seem to be one of the nurses we are talking about

Not close to a medical line. Just saying what I do observe.
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
Airtimex:

What are you trying to say?

Read well I guess you went to secondary school at least

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by YorubaWarrior: 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]

Welcome Aboard Mr. Yaba Left! grin
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Airtimex(m): 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
pickatyou:

Read well I guess you went to secondary school at least

Alright bro.
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by yeyeosoronga: 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maybe the nurse didn't want to attend to the patient because of her body odour.

Has someone hacked into this account? You no longer sound witty, cynical and funny all at the same time. You seem to have lost your mojo.
Please bring back the real NwaAmaikpe....
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by engrchykae(m): 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
pickatyou:

Not close to a medical line. Just saying what I do observe.
try and look at the situation with the lens of a mother who is some seconds from losing a child.
try also from a perspective of a wife or husband who is seconds away from losing a loved one.
then you will understand why they behave the way they do.
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by eleko1: 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kid.Wot's ur occupation self?U spew trash sha
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by eleko1: 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Has someone hacked into this account? You no longer sound witty, cynical and funny all at the same time. You seem to have lost your mojo.
sad
yeyeosoronga:

He is confused
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Tpresh(f): 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
Not every health worker is passionate about what they do.
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by judgementyard(m): 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
mcocolok:
Na wah oooo. Police worry person for road, thief worry person for house , nurse worry person for hospital, road safety worry person for road, ashawo worry person for hotel, pastor worry person for church , lecturer worry person for school, oga worry person for work, governor worry person for state, president worry person for country. Naija which way?
lol one of fela's song comes to mind......'worry worry worry...
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Caleb17: 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
You are wicked grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
engrchykae:
try and look at the situation with the lens of a mother who is some seconds from losing a child.
try also from a perspective of a wife or husband who is seconds away from losing a loved one.
then you will understand why they behave the way they do.

Every one in the hospital came with their own issues , the nurses know who they are to attend to when it comes to emergency. Don't let their theatrics fool you. Who no get mama for that place abi who no get pikin

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by princetg: 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
Too bad shocked
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Haha! Ur up north needs overhaulinging man
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by MrBigiman: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
There are two sides to a story.
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
Wrong. : sad
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by LINTUNE(m): 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
efighter:

must u lie?, mumu..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Bitter Experience At The Police Station / Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO / Bandits Shot Girl In The Breast In Sokoto, Kill Three Men (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.