Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? (29073 Views)

Betta Edu: Our MD/CEO Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Jaiz Bank / Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped / JAIZ Bank Posts N2.4bn Profit After Tax For 2019 Financial Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by TheExecutioner: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
Quantitative easing and a 700 billion dollar bailout helped to get the US economy through the financial meltdown of 2008.
So unless this is mooslim Taqqiya 101, you'll have to explain how islamic banking which makes up only less than 0.1 percent of US banking capital bailed out the biggest economy in the world.

Empiree:
at least be respectful when you still Muslim. The way you spelt it was uncalled for. You have motives?.

Yes, it is not hidden that some so called Islamic banking have back door riba(interest). Some muslim scholars talked about this already years ago. I don't need you to inform me about this.

But that doesn't mean all of them involved in this deceptive transaction. Also note that Islamic banking helped US economy during financial meltdown in 2008.

2 Likes

Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by Officialgarri: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
Well, I know nothing about the bank except that the owner is a father to a terrorist who got so close to bombing a plane
Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by SaintLucia: 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
Empiree:
I really don't need loan from any bank. I rather sell my real property to do business, take profit from the business and build or buy a new landed property..I never raised loan from banks.
What I am saying is that Jaiz bank will rather fund whatever business their customers want to do with their money money unlike other commercial banks. I don't know what u want.

3 Likes

Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
Mcquine:

What are you saying.

I have invested on FD with a Microfinance Bank with interest as high as 10.50 per annum.

I have also seen another Microfinance Bank with as high as 13.75 not everything you shout scam.

As long it's regulated under CBN and also insured you have nothing to worry about.

Stop shouting... Just share the information to counter my claim. If we have institutions of higher ROI, the better for investors. I am (personally) yet to see a genuine ROI of more than single digit that run consecutively for years in Nigeria. If there is, no one will be bitter at the information. If you have informtion, share and stop ranting. It will help all of us

2 Likes

Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by SaintLucia: 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
edunaragold:
Jaiz bank hmmm,na Muslim bank now,i heard they give loan to only Muslims,i think its a private bank.i bought my jamb form there.the bank dey try.
It's not true o. There are many Christians working with them and also have right to loan. I saw one of their branches at Ikeja around Allen Junction.

2 Likes

Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by Empiree: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
SaintLucia:
What I am saying is that Jaiz bank will rather fund whatever business their customers want to do with their money money unlike other commercial banks. I don't know what u want.
that's fine now. I don't want anything. We just sharing ideas. But I'm simply telling you that I'm not the type that raise loan from Bank. I don't like borrowing money.
Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by SaintLucia: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
Empiree:
that's fine now. I don't want anything. We just sharing ideas. But I'm simply telling you that I'm not the type that raise loan from Bank. I don't like borrowing money.
Alright. They bank also have sister companies in case u wanna know. Jaiz Takaful Insurance and Jaiz Charity Foundation. The two have their separate board of trustees.
Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by olayinka63: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
midolian:
Has Anyone tried doing business with Jaiz bank? What is the profit sharing like? please I need someone who has tried it or has the knowledge to guide me. I am thinking of trying one of their products and services, Jaiz premium savings account(JAPSA)

On JAPSA, this is what you 'll find on the bank's website which does not answer my question...

https://jaizbankplc.com/jaiz-product-and-services/private-banking/jaiz-premium-savings-account/

Please I need someone to confirm if the returns are truly attractive..and to also let me know all I need to know about this JAPSA before going into it.

Thanks.

After reading your message, I went to the closest jaiz bank to enquire about japsa. The response is that you will get 35% of the profit made on your 500k within your investment period. investment. For example if profit of 10k is made, you're entitle to 35%which is #3, 500. This percentage profit will increase depend on your investment amount and period. I asked about loss, and he said it's rare recording loss.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by midolian(m): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
faridasr:
I fixed 1.5m for 30 days and they paid me about 4k profit.
Are you serious about this or just joking?
Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by midolian(m): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
olayinka63:

After reading your message, I went to the closest jaiz bank to enquire about japsa. The response is that you will get 35% of the profit made on your 500k within your investment period. investment. For example if profit of 10k is made, you're entitle to 35%which is #3, 500. This percentage profit will increase depend on your investment amount and period. I asked about loss, and he said it's rare recording loss.
Thank you very much.
Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by webngnews: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
No
Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by baratech: 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
Interesting
Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by Empiree: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
olayinka63:

this sounds pretty much like what I generally discribed in my earlier post.

1 Like

Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by stagger: 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
Siralgebra04:
It's non-interest bank.
In d meantime, I have a brief analysis here. If u burn #2,145 (15litres) fuel, say, every 3 days, then, in a year you would have expended # 260,975 fuel + #20,000 for maintenance. In 2 years u would av spent over 560k. That's too massive.
Embrace Solar Energy. At Medas Innovations, we will be willing to mount ur Solar System.
Check my signature for contact.

I spent 600,000 on fuel in 2018. I have become wiser.

2 Likes

Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by stagger: 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
Officialgarri:
Well, I know nothing about the bank except that the owner is a father to a terrorist who got so close to bombing a plane

The same father reported his son to the authorities when his terrorist tendencies started showing. How many fathers would do this?

Stop trying to slander an honourable man.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by maasoap(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
Officialgarri:

And the moral of your story?
Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by maasoap(m): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
oldtruth:

Stop shouting... Just share the information to counter my claim. If we have institutions of higher ROI, the better for investors. I am (personally) yet to see a genuine ROI of more than single digit that run consecutively for years in Nigeria. If there is, no one will be bitter at the information. If you have informtion, share and stop ranting. It will help all of us

You are rude and lacking in manner
Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
maasoap:

You are rude and lacking in manner
not your fault.
Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by Onigbindemmd: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
SniperSmurf:

They do.

Where sir
Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by owila4luv(m): 6:19am On Sep 18, 2019
the onew will be used for business to generate interest an parts of the interest be given the customer while they keep the larger share, yet they say is non interest bank, who dem de deceive
Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by faridasr: 7:05am On Sep 18, 2019
midolian:
Are you serious about this or just joking?

Why would i lie? Just sharing information I searched for but couldn't get. Searched online but there was nothing. Recently got a car loan and wanted to fix the money to see if it will grow. First tried access bank and I got about 6k after 30 days, then moved the money to Jaiz and got less. I have since bought the car as investments don't work in this country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by midolian(m): 7:17am On Sep 18, 2019
faridasr:

Why would i lie? Just sharing information I searched for but couldn't get. Searched online but there was nothing. Recently got a car loan and wanted to fix the money to see if it will grow. First tried access bank and I got about 6k after 30 days, then moved the money to Jaiz and got less. I have since bought the car as investments don't work in this country.
Thank you for this. little wonder the banker I met refused to give me an idea of what to expect despite how hard I tried.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by faridasr: 7:42am On Sep 18, 2019
midolian:
Thank you for this. little wonder the banker I met refused to give me an idea of what to expect despite how hard I tried.

All they say is profit sharing ratio crap depending on how much one invests. It was very frustrating for me too. I had to ask if they could give me an idea of what investors earned previously, but all you hear is "its difficult to say what the profit would be". I find that kind of dishonest. Why can't they give examples?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by midolian(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2019
Acidosis:
The JAPSA account is not the regular savings or current account but a Term Deposit (Fixed Deposit) account. It's clearly stated in your post. Term Deposit is not Savings account or Current account.

So, it's not meant for everybody. That's why the opening fee is N500k instead of 1k or zero naira. It's an investment account which allows you to grow your funds over a period. You don't get ATM card, withdrawal slips, PIN, and the likes.

What should bother you here is what the investor stands to gain in return. The sad news is that nobody on this thread can answer that question unless you approach the bank and negotiate/interact with them.

This thread is very pointless IMO.

faridasr:

All they say is profit sharing ratio crap depending on how much one invests. It was very frustrating for me too. I had to ask if they could give me an idea of what investors earned previously, but all you hear is "its difficult to say what the profit would be". I find that kind of dishonest. Why can't they give examples?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by stagger: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2019
faridasr:

I think they were very honest with that response. How can you project what a business will make as profit? As a human being, do you control future factors?

This is why people enter into investment with false hopes and get disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by faridasr: 9:07am On Sep 18, 2019
stagger:

I think they were very honest with that response. How can you project what a business will make as profit? As a human being, do you control future factors?

This is why people enter into investment with false hopes and get disappointed.

Jaiz Bank is written all over your post. Are you a staff or what? There's nothing wrong in asking the bank to give examples of how people have invested in the past and an idea of what the return on investment is based on their investments. This has got nothing to do with controlling the future but making informed decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by islamics(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2019
I was also given same response when I made enquiry in their wuse branch Abuja. I was even told that it is 30:70 for the sharing formula. I pressed for more but was told that they can't predict future outcome; profit could be more, profit could be less but loss is rare.
Just as somebody suggested, if you have nothing doing with the money, you can give it a trial.
@faridasr, stagger is not a worker with them oooo. I have followed him here for long to know if he works there. I just know that he is very much versatile when it come to investment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by Mrukk: 10:43am On Sep 18, 2019
Mutemenot:
Does the bank have physical structure cos me I never see am
yes google their branches
Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by Kenni700(m): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
Looking for other places to invest your money?
We are into manufacturing of Teaching Aids for the educational sector.

Come invest with us today.
Kindly click on the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5423354/invest-products-manufacture-teaching-materials
Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by Functionoftime(m): 6:38am On Sep 19, 2019
owila4luv:
the onew will be used for business to generate interest an parts of the interest be given the customer while they keep the larger share, yet they say is non interest bank, who dem de deceive
They do not generate interest, they generate profit and share it accordingly.
Interest and profit no be the same

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Bank Ado-ekiti On Fire (Photos) / Guidelines For Importing Goods Into Nigeria (clearing Your Goods) / Femi Otedola Celebrates 56th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.