Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together (88171 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip / Who Rock This Black And White Better Between Adesuwa Etomi And Halima Abubakar / Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Wow In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by tompat86(m): 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hustle hard oooo,make ur friends no go tell bouncer say u dey with them
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by mercyvivv(f): 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
That Dangote girl is modesty personified.

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by udemzyudex(m): 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
One is an extrovert while the other is an Introvert.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by Surulady: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
No fake lashes.no sango red lipstick,no blush or glitters,no fake wigs,no artificial nails....God you must bless me with money so my appearance can speak more of classy than colors

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by greggng: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
God made me happy by creating death . Every one will die and you will die alone without going with material things. Be happy whether poor or rich. Live right so that God will accept u. Life over their is everlasting not the one on earth ..quote me when you reach their

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
Olowo n'sore olowo
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by flowx(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
Onyi22:
When money meets with money
Everything about you is money money...

And you're very dirty cos your leg on your profile pic says it all.

You're dirty and your legs are dirty even your bed.

You always attack men on this forum cos of money. Meanwhile, you never know how their pockets look like.

It will be difficult for you to see a right suitor because of your character.
Calling men broke is what you know best here you stinking rude girl.

I can't even date someone like you because as you dirty in appearance you'll also dirty underneath.

Men on this forum have suffered from your hand as you always attack them of being broke.

I have no time to reply your mention Lucifer.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by Mutemenot(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
That's how u know classy women no be all dis our yeyebrity that goes nude upanda
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by Softenergy(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
Your are truly rich, if you don't look at price tag
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by EmekaBlue(m): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
fearlessigboman:
One is a billionaire in naira..
While the other is a billionaire in dollar..

But me... I am a nairaland commentator.. Let me come and be going..
d one u think is worth billion in naira is actually worth about 10billion usd
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by Kingkun69(m): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
Kingpinukecy:
African topest billionaire daughters. we see una. fine fine gals everywhere.

Everywhere stew Shaa as. for us wey our papa no be billionaire!!!
but we go be billionaires for our own daughters

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by sisisioge: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
Awon omo baba olowo grin grin grin grin grin

I'm just so pleased with their smiles kiss Chai...its so relaxing to have money!
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by Kingkun69(m): 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
flowx:

You always attack men on this forum cos of money. Meanwhile, you never know how their pockets look like.

I can't even date someone like you because as you dirty in appearance you'll also dirty underneath.

Men on this forum has suffered from your hand as you always attack them of being broke.

onyi22 Don insult you tire e pain you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by SeanBeezy(m): 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
I wonder who's paying for the meal
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by Onyi22(f): 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
flowx:

Men on this forum has suffered from your hand as you always attack them of being broke.

Who is this bitter motherfucker idiot? Get out of my mention n go make money....
U r just a frustrated bitch, channel ur bitterness to ur village ancestors
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by Notime4time: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Children born with golden spoon, enjoy no be you cause am
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by jaxxy(m): 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
Cool, an impactful lunch is definitely a good idea.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
Onyi22:
u be fool
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by TempleHouse: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
Abi dem they discuss make Dangote fit marry Florence Otedola and Otedola fit marry Halima Dangote ...

That would cement the bond...just like the Saudis.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by Sunriserealtors: 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
Daughters of rich men don't have wahala although broke guys always avoid them like someone with leprosy. If not for the fact that their parent abhors them from marrying poor guys, they are the best. I have a friend Chisom, a daughter of Nnewi based billionaire, that girl is very humble and simple not Al these broke slay Queens that will be forming up and down.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by LINTUNE(m): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Two rich ladies with high class totos meant for guys like me grin
u don chop belleful undecided
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by ufotty2001: 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
am just wondering how their pus.sy will look like... creamy, dry or smooth
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by richPHAROAH: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
dangote daughter fine o
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by Antoeni(m): 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
Dangote’s Daughter looks Cleaner
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
modelmike7:
Seriously?
Beta wake up and go hustle hard and stop daydreaming 'mr high class totos' grin

Who shebi them phone number abeg give me
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
Onyi22:
I still cannot understand your d.p sha...
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by Focusmind: 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
I love it when the daughter resembles her Dad - My daughter comes to mine - seeing her, you have seen me, but a more beautiful and hybrid version of me. wink

Each of girls resembles their respective Dad. Dangote daughter is a replica.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by omohlexy: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
Yeah! Dangote's daughter didn't tell me she was leaving this morning. I woke and found my bed empty. So honey you went to see cry cry cuppy? Till you come back.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
omohlexy:
Yeah! Dangote's daughter didn't tell me she was leaving this morning. I woke and found my bed empty. So honey you went to see cry cry cuppy? Till you come back.
Lol.. Lmao..
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by homovolcan(m): 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
[quote author=barlkeez post=82258726]Florence Otedola popularly known as Dj Cuppy and Halima Dangote pose together in new photo as they claimed they have an impactful lunch together.
Dj Cuppy shares the photo on her social media space with the caption:

'Impactful lunch with my big sis'
my papa no be dangote or Adeleke but I dey okay. it is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Causes Stir With Her Braless Appearance At An Event / Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.