Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ (14652 Views)

My Own Way VS Nigeria Way On Marriage / I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way / I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by genq(m): 11:12am On Sep 21, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Grow up smally........ your education was a waste of time/resources, but you don't need to let the world know.

My education was a waste of time and resources? cheesy c'mon I was expecting a better comeback than that

4 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
misogyny is a lie

1 Like

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by doitforu: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
There is nothing to get over dear, I can still quote you and call you out on your pathetic lies.

I was done with your lying ass when I saw ”Rutger’s” lol and it confirmed what I always knew, you are full of sh!t. You are delusional and a liar and you are embarrassing yourself, I am starting to feel sorry for you. You don't even know the name of the school you supposedly have been to? It’s Rutgers U not Rutger’s U miss Sacramento. Next time when you randomly google for a US college, at least try and get the name right. Who is the faker now?

missjo:

Lmaocheesy shocked
Anyone who has actually been at Rutger's knows we refer to it as just Rutger's (without the University) in conversations.cheesy

Please try to get over the ban Dolly, you truly deserved it yet here u are again proving to everyone you are petty, angry & a vindictive person. And now a faker too,lol

7 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by missjo(f): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
doitforu:
There is nothing to get over dear, I can still quote you and call you out on your pathetic lies.

I was done with your lying ass when I saw ”Rutger’s” lol and it confirmed what I always knew, you are full of sh!t. You are delusional and a liar and you are embarrassing yourself, I am starting to feel sorry for you. You don't even know the name of the school you supposedly have been to? It’s Rutgers U not Rutger’s U miss Sacramento. Next time when you randomly google for a US college, at least try and get the name right. Who is the faker now?

Lol,oh so it was my spelling it with an apostrophe that is your issue now. Lmaocheesy
A spelling i could easily have gotten correctly off the same internet you're accusing me of using?
Hot damn my autocorrect.

Dolly, there is no such thing as Rutgers U, no student or alumni refers to the institution that way. We just call it Rutgers.
An alumni like u would know this but you're not an alum, are you?

Lol,I just cannot believe i am having a conversation over spellingcheesy
You really do have a grudge with me and i can't seem to figure out why.

1 Like

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by doitforu: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
lol now you are pinning it on autocorrect? A US keyboard will never autocorrect Rutgers U to Rutger’s U. You actually typed it out 4x, how can you not notice something you typed 4x? lol you are such a liar and for what? To pose as something you are not on NL? It's really pathetic.

missjo:

Lol,oh so it was my spelling it with an apostrophe that is your issue now. Lmaocheesy
Spelling i can get off the internet?
I admit there is no apostrophe,I did not even notice cos my autocorrect is messing that.

And Dolly, there is no such thing as Rutgers U, no student or alumni refers to the institution that way. We just call it Rutgers.
An alumni like u would know this but you are not, are you?

Lol,I can't believe we are having a convo over spellingcheesy
You really do have a grudge with me and i can't seem to figure out why.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by missjo(f): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
doitforu:
lol now you are pinning it on autocorrect? A US keyboard will never autocorrect Rutgers U to Rutger’s U. You actually typed it out 4x, how can you not notice something you typed 4x? lol you are such a liar and for what? To pose as something you are not on NL? It's really pathetic.

A US keyboard? cheesy
Posing? cheesy
I have been on this same forum for years and used to spend most of my time in foreign affairs having conversations with the likes of Lucas and his gang who live in the US and all of a sudden in 2019, you from nowhere is trying to make a point with my spelling. MY SPELLING? cheesy

Dolly, Rutger is a human name, add an S and whatever keyboard you're using autocorrects it with the topmost suggestion.
Why we are even having this conversation is what i don't get. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by lagosminded: 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
Actually Rutger as a US name doesn't exist. The name is Rutgers. No keyboard will give you suggestions for a correct name ”Rutgers”.

missjo:

A US keyboard? cheesy
Posing? cheesy
I have been on this same site for years and used to spend most of my time in foreign affairs having conversations with people who live in the US and all of a sudden in 2019, you from nowhere is trying to make a point with my spelling.. MY SPELLING? cheesy

Rutger is a human name, add s and whatever keyboard you're using autocorrects it with the topmost suggestion.
Why we are even having this conversation is what i don't get. cheesy
I have never met a person like you,ever. Gosh

6 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by missjo(f): 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
lagosminded:
Actually Rutger as a human name doesn't exist. The name is Rutgers. No keyboard will give you suggestions for a correct name ”Rutgers”.

Rutger as a human name does not exist?shocked

You people are going to make me tear upcheesycheesy
Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by lagosminded: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
I edited to a US name. The name of the school is Rutgers, everyone knows that. No one that knows the school will ever type it as ”Rutger’s” doesn't make sense that way. Also, autocorrect will never give you that option. I am not interested in getting involved in you people’s war. I worked in NB briefly so decided to wade in, now I am out.
missjo:

Rutger as a human name does not exist?shocked

You people are going to make me tear upcheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by missjo(f): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
lagosminded:
Actually Rutger as a US name doesn't exist. The name is Rutgers. No keyboard will give you suggestions for a correct name ”Rutgers”.

I see you hurriedly edited your initial comment, removed human and changed it to US. cheesy
You're not even sure of yourself,lmao.. This joke cannot be written by anyonecheesy
Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by missjo(f): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
lagosminded:
I edited to a US name. The name of the school is Rutgers, everyone knows that. No one that knows the school will ever type it as ”Rutger’s” doesn't make sense that way. Also, autocorrect will never give you that option. I am not interested in getting involved in you people’s war. I worked in NB briefly so decided to wade in, now I am out.
Lol Where did you work?
Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by lagosminded: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Yes I did because it doesn't exist as a US name, but apparently the Dutch use ”Rutger”. The school was named after Mr. Rutgers. Again, in the US “Rutger” as a human name doesn’t exist. No one that knows the school will ever type it as Rutger’s it doesn’t make sense that way.

missjo:

I see you hurriedly edited your initial comment, removed human and changed it to US. cheesy
You're not even sure of yourself,lmao.. This joke cannot be written by anyonecheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by missjo(f): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
lagosminded:
Yes I did because it doesn't exist as a US name, but apparently the Dutch use ”Rutger”. The school was named after Mr. Rutgers. Again, in the US “Rutger” as a human name doesn’t exist. No one that knows the school will ever type it as Rutger’s it doesn’t make sense that way.

Perhaps you should not jump in on things you know nothing of, you should try that.
Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by lagosminded: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
It’s funny you just accused someone of being angry and bitter. I was civil and respectful. You are trying to cover up your mistake. So I am going to say it again, anyone that knows the school will never write it as Rutger’s it doesn’t make sense that way. You typed it too many times for it to be a typo or some spelling error, it shows you never heard of the school until you googled it. I am not ashamed in admitting my error but it seems you are too arrogant to do the same. I know you are itching for a back and forth but this is my last response to you.

missjo:

Perhaps you should not jump in on things you know nothing of, you should try that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by missjo(f): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
lagosminded:
It’s funny you just accused someone of being angry and bitter. I was civil and respectful. You are trying to cover up your mistake. So I am going to say it again, anyone that knows the school will never write it as Rutger’s it doesn’t make sense that way. You typed it too many times for it to be a typo or some spelling error, it shows you never heard of the school until you googled it. I am not ashamed in admitting my error but it seems you are too arrogant to do the same. I know you are itching for a back and forth but this is my last response to you.

Okay, where did you work in Brunswick sir?
Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by ApexTitan(m): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2019
A mgtow thread and the resident NL feminists rush to the scene like firefighters rushing to put out a fire. Golden cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by healthserve(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
Fisher007:
Problem:

Why are women bother about MGTOW?

It is a choice.

The only thing I always ask most ladies who wants marriage or relationships is what are you planning to bring to the table ?

Ask yourself as a lady what do you have to offer a man (High value man). Please don't say your body or sex ?

In Nigeria, most men don't go MGTOW cause in most cases they try to control women with money and wealth.

Ladies have been pimped unsubconsciously since birth by their parents.( Make sure he is rich, he drives a car, he his from a wealthy family etc).

So men think they can control women with money but over time they get bored of the sex she has to offer, cause she will get old with saggy body immediately after childbirth.Then they start looking elsewhere.

Adam had dominion over all creature except Eve. When the power of dominion was pronounced, Eve was not yet created.

Same as Eve who wanted to be above Adam . The law doesn't apply to her so she ate the forbidden fruit to gain an advantage (control) and wisdom (mind) over Adam who was physically strong and created after the image of God.

Eve as a woman can't possess a man. Most women try these too and they fail. Ladies feel they can control a man who was meant to have dominion over all creatures. Not possible . So they use sex and mind games, man's greatest weakness.

The truth is bitter you can't satisfy a woman. Right from Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. She will misbehave. It is in their nature. Neither can a woman possess or have total control of a Man.

Solution:

So I always say the best solution is to look for a real hardworking feminist incase you want a child. Let her be a Feminist, you be a MGTOW. Have a baby for reprocreation and legacy purpose and move on with your life. Don't marry her since both movement don't support marriage. Just provide for your child when he/ she turns eighteen, his/her decision would made based on her/his opinion.

Enjoy your life , travel the world, explore new culture and horizon. Leave people who are married to face their boring, decieitful , mind controlling life.

Simple.

Massive

1 Like

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by user1234: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
I think mgtow is coming to Nigeria.
r/MgtowNigeria
Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by Playstation1: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
MGTOW All The WAY
Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by ThePhilosoph: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2020
baby124:

Angry? Honey I am not angry! MGTOW is just hilarious and I can see through the hypocrisy. A sane person will see through it all. It’s a means for men who lost the genetic lottery to vent. It’s not solving any real issues or even helping with their development as a human being. Most men will never even see it as an option because it’s not practical. It’s childish at best!

As for child rights, even in the animal kingdom, children stay with their mother’s until they are able to go out on their own. Exception is when the mother abandons them or is incapable of nurturing them because she is not mentally fit. Nature made it that way, just as a woman can’t impregnate herself. This is why mother’s are given priority.

I am sure you don’t even realize the awesome needs of children and, how most men can’t even cope with being with them 24hrs. Until you have a child, you will truly understand. Most men who want custody of little kids do so out of spite, not that they can actually provide adequate care and attention.

If your response to your emotional failings as a man is to isolate yourself and have frivolous relationships till you die. Good for you. Body go tell you soon wink

As for the strap on comment!!! LMFAO! Looks like your MGTOW group is made up of a lot of those.

You know nothing about MGTOW.
Just stfu
Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by ThePhilosoph: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2020
ThePhilosoph:

Just stfu

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by ThePhilosoph: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2020
ThePhilosoph:

Just stfu

Think about it

Why take on the responsibility of takin Care of/being in a relationship with a woman

Where I can focus on myself

What a man should be is not for you to dictate

Women are Against MGTOW cause it exposed em and takes men outta their manipulation.

Simple

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lagos Couple Seek Help After Losing Four Children In A Fire / Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? / Coronavirus Giveaway Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.