Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out (8461 Views)

“father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by DanielOwen2050(m): 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
A young Nigerian lady cries out that she loves sex and she can equally cook delicious meal. She is need of a husband that can make her life complete and fulfilled.

Click this link to contact her if interested: https://latesttip.com/nigerian-lady-searching-for-partner-said-that-she-loves-sex-and-can-cook-also-drops-contact/

1 Share

Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by vickyhow(m): 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
beautiful

1 Like

Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by emeijeh(m): 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
So is every hoe.

6 Likes

Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by StrikeBack(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
Okay. Don't worry when you are 30 I'll comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
Desperation, that thing gets to women at a particular time of their life, they are more open than ever and for that, they are susceptible to bad matrimony because of that desperation, I pity a lot of them single and searching at 30s, look at Kabirat Kafidipe, I heard that lady is not married at her age, I wonder what's wrong

6 Likes

Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by BobiNick(m): 12:19am On Sep 16, 2019
Very very soon, this desperation for ladies to marry will make them start paying groom price or begging to be extra wife.

9 Likes

Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by Burgerlomo: 12:46am On Sep 16, 2019
cool
Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 16, 2019
Not my type...
Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:35am On Sep 16, 2019
Besides this, What else can she offer..??
Because such can equally be obtained from a Loyal Neighbor..
What Special Stuff does she have..??
Can she Generate Laudable Ideas..? Rather than sitting at home and claiming ownership of DSTV remote,
Because Naijamen are tired of BBNAIJA BRAINS..??
As a Married Man, I can’t imagine a HARDWORKING SINGLE NAIJAMAN, throwing caution to the wind, especially when ready for marriage.
See MARRIAGE as Entrepreneurship from day one.
No LADY marries a LAZY MAN in Diaspora.
No MAN marries a LAZY WOMAN in Diaspora.
U have got BILLS to Clear.
In Nigeria, many people waste Marriage Opportunities and weep forever.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by cooooooks(m): 4:49am On Sep 16, 2019
There are SO many beautiful Nigerian women that I wonder how they could be single.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by ednut1(m): 5:05am On Sep 16, 2019
BobiNick:
Very very soon, this desperation for ladies to marry will make them start paying groom price or begging to be extra wife.
DanielOwen2050:
A young Nigerian lady cries out that she loves sex and she can equally cook delicious meal. She is need of a husband that can make her life complete and fulfilled.

Click this link to contact her if interested: https://latesttip.com/nigerian-lady-searching-for-partner-said-that-she-loves-sex-and-can-cook-also-drops-contact/
Tajbol4splend:
Desperation, that thing gets to women at a particular time of their life, they are more open than ever and for that, they are susceptible to bad matrimony because of that desperation, I pity a lot of them single and searching at 30s, look at Kabirat Kafidipe, I heard that lady is not married at her age, I wonder what's wrong
useless blogger at work. Thats powede lawrence

9 Likes

Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by ednut1(m): 5:07am On Sep 16, 2019
cooooooks:
There are SO many beautiful Nigerian women that I wonder how they could be single.
the economy is not smiling. The guys with good jobs or businesses are few in number. Many of these ladies today are holding on for rich guys.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by ochibuogwu5: 5:21am On Sep 16, 2019
The Holy Spirit has an already prepared path for each human being(Jeremiah 29:11 "For *I know the thoughts that I think toward you*, saith the Lord, *thoughts of peace*, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.",

Ephesians 2:10 "For we are his workmanship, *created in Christ Jesus unto good works*, which *God hath before ordained that we should walk in them*." )

whether in a good or bad governmental/country policies; He *surely* will produce his own positive results through us and enable us to use them to support the human society in which we live not minding the trials, temptations, difficulties, pleasures and distractions that will come our way because HE IS GOD no force/circumstances/policies can stop him from producing/manifesting righteous results in his creation thus "I am the God of all flesh(creation); is there anything impossible for me?" (Jeremiah 32:27 )

All we need to do is seek his mercy in order to receive grace to *willingly and sincerely believe the sound/unadulterated gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified* because the gospel is the only route/means God has decided to use for releasing *total/complete freedom/salvation* to each human being

(Romans 1:16 "For I am not ashamed of *the gospel of Christ*: for it is *the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth*; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.",

John 3:16-18 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.",

John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: *no man cometh unto the Father, but by me*.",

John 8:12 "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: *he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life*." ),
hence it is only through *using the grace of believing the gospel first* that we can ascertain *our already prepared path/purpose/location* in this world

(Titus 2:11-12 " For the [remarkable, undeserved] grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. 12 It teaches us to reject ungodliness and worldly (immoral) desires, and to live self-controlled, righteous, and Holy lives [lives with a purpose that reflect spiritual maturity] in this present age/world/generation/Country" ).

Great Grace Brethren!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by WonderManly(m): 6:14am On Sep 16, 2019
I have said it before and I will always say it that ladies/women with sex na 5&6, up and down, front and back, left and right. With no part two!
Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by WildChild00(m): 6:28am On Sep 16, 2019
DanielOwen2050:

Bloggers and lies shocked just to attract traffic back to your stupid blog.

1 Like

Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by Gadafii: 6:43am On Sep 16, 2019
Does she have sense,what's her income or net worth..

These slay queens think foods and secs is only man's problem...they Danno wah hees goyen honn grin

1 Like

Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 16, 2019
Sorry ooo... You may be pretty and good with cooking but what of character and attitude? That's what every man is after in a woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by kense88: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
what was she doing during her youthful days ? Most of them brought it upon themselves

2 Likes

Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by pocohantas(f): 7:30am On Sep 16, 2019
Just look at them rushing to insult the lady. Isn't that Powede? She is married with two kids I think.

Bloggers are in luck. People don't use their brains anymore or question some kind posts. So, anything flies. #spits

3 Likes

Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by ednut1(m): 7:42am On Sep 16, 2019
pocohantas:
Just look at them rushing to insult the lady. Isn't that Powede? She is married with two kids I think.

Bloggers are in luck. People don't use their brains anymore or question some kind posts. So, anything flies. #spits
bloggers no fit enter heaven

1 Like

Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by Kaycee7(m): 7:49am On Sep 16, 2019
pocohantas:

Reminds me of that satirical post by an Ebonylife TV presenter during the Wole Soyinka plane seat saga. Bloggers rushed to call the dude a liar because apparently the University of Manitawiw he said he was lecturing or studying at didn't exist. I facepalmed hard. Yet, there were still gullible people that ate it up. I don't think Nigerians realize just how much our education system needs overhauling. We're churning out uneducated literates by the thousands.

1 Like

Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by pocohantas(f): 7:50am On Sep 16, 2019
ednut1:
bloggers no fit enter heaven

Bloggers can't enter heaven, but what do we say of grown humans- who are not zombies, falling over themselves to bash the lady. Someone typed few lines, attaches a picture and link. No screenshot, just "Click this link if interested in contacting her".

It is irritating the extent to wish female bashing can trump common sense on NL angry
Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by pocohantas(f): 7:52am On Sep 16, 2019
Kaycee7:
Reminds me of that satirical post by an Ebonylife TV presenter during the Wole Soyinka plane seat saga. Bloggers rushed to call the dude a liar because apparently the University of Manitawiw he said he was lecturing or studying at didn't exist. I facepalmed hard. Yet, there were still gullible people that ate it up. I don't think Nigerians realize just how much our education system needs overhauling. We're churning out uneducated literates by the thousands.

He said we are the first-to-comment generation grin. Soyinka must be a Nairalander.

1 Like

Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by Kaycee7(m): 7:55am On Sep 16, 2019
pocohantas:

He said we are the first-to-comment generation grin. Soyinka must be a Nairalander.
Hmmmmm! I'll keep an eye out for possible monikers that could be him.

Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by WorWorBoy: 7:58am On Sep 16, 2019
DanielOwen2050:

Op, powede is a married woman. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 16, 2019
pocohantas:

Bloggers can't enter heaven, but what do we say of grown humans- who are not zombies, falling over themselves to bash the lady. Someone typed few lines, attaches a picture and link. No screenshot, just "Click this link if interested in contacting her".

It is irritating the extent to wish female bashing can trump common sense on NL angry

Don't just get irritated only , ask urselves why female bashing on NL is becoming a trend. u identify a problem the next should b the cause
Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by pocohantas(f): 8:53am On Sep 16, 2019
Kaycee7:
Hmmmmm! I'll keep an eye out for possible monikers that could be him.

Most likely in politics section. cheesy
Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by Emilycp(m): 9:14am On Sep 16, 2019
DanielOwen2050:

okay,sex,good cook, what about character , manners and qualifications ,and do you work? No sex we go chop, call me lets start if you want marriage truly.08066212559
Re: I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out by Ipodisacriminal: 9:54am On Sep 16, 2019
5 years to come ladies will start proposing to men

On the road

With the way this girl's are desperate

Girls hold your man

Cos snatcher are out there

Likes if you believe share if you doubt

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor / How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? / Female Lawmaker Breaks Silence After Being Linked With Viral Sex Tape. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.