Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Meeting A Responsible Wife Material In A Club. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting A Responsible Wife Material In A Club. (509 Views)

No Wife Material In Naija Again / How To Stay Safe When Meeting A Nigerian Guy You Met Online / How Much Is ISI AGU Material In Lagos,Fast reply needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meeting A Responsible Wife Material In A Club. by BobiNick(m): 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
I have always heard many people claiming that its impossible to find good wife material ladies in a club. Even many ladies avoid clubbing because they feel guy might see them as irresponsible and probably just need sex.
In view of this perception I had a chat recently with a happily married couple how actually met themselves in a club. This guy said he loved going to clubs once in a while before he met his lovely wife and he never expected he was ever going to find his wife in a club.
What happened was that his wife then was someone who avoided clubs because of the same bad perception of ladies who club. But on one faithful day, her best friends elder brother was having his birthday party in a club and she had no choice but to go with her friend being that they were invited. That was actually her first time ever being to a club not knowing that she will meet her perfect soul mate that day.

Just like that, they met each other, had a nice conversation, exchanged numbers and that was how it all began three years ago and they are now married and happy together.

I just thought I will share this because of many ladies out there who think they can't find their soul mate in a club and rather prefer to run to church thinking that is were they will find the right person. And also for guys who always look down on ladies who club and think they are all irresponsible.

3 Likes

Re: Meeting A Responsible Wife Material In A Club. by goodmorning40: 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
I go to club once in a while
I am not irresponsible
It is not where you find yourself that define you but what you have in you

2 Likes

Re: Meeting A Responsible Wife Material In A Club. by BobiNick(m): 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
goodmorning40:
I go to club once in a while
I am not irresponsible
It is not where you find yourself that define you but what you have in you

Sure you are correct. But I believe you must have heard some other people how they condemn it and make it sound like its just for irresponsible people especially ladies that club. That's the impression am trying to correct now.
Re: Meeting A Responsible Wife Material In A Club. by blackjack21(m): 12:01am On Sep 16, 2019
I always use a trick to answer this kind of questions;

Is it possible to find a horrible wife in churches and religious fellowships? The answer is yes.
If that's possible then, you can also find a priestess in club after all it is only music and drinks that makes a club and last I checked it's not forbidden.
Re: Meeting A Responsible Wife Material In A Club. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:13am On Sep 16, 2019
I don't think a person who went to the club once can be properly described as a clubber

(1) (Reply)

Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed / Is It Bad To Ask My Gf To See Her Whatsapp? And I'm Ready To Give My Whatsapp To / My Message To Babcock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.