Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,461 members, 7,861,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

It Is Either Our Teachers Lied To Us Or Tomorrow Is Yet To Come - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Either Our Teachers Lied To Us Or Tomorrow Is Yet To Come (507 Views)

Forgery: Ekweremadu Lied To Chief Judge, Say APC Senators / Are We Really The Leaders Of Tomorrow? Or Our Teachers Lied To Us ? / Did Our Teachers Lied? Ibb/Buhari Regime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Either Our Teachers Lied To Us Or Tomorrow Is Yet To Come by smile4kenn(m): 2:33am On Oct 30, 2010
In 1985, IBB was president of Nigeria and our teachers told us we were leaders of tomorrow.

25 years later, IBB is contesting still for the presidency.

It is either our teachers lied to us or tomorrow is yet to come
Re: It Is Either Our Teachers Lied To Us Or Tomorrow Is Yet To Come by Kobojunkie: 2:37am On Oct 30, 2010
Enough of this crap already!
Re: It Is Either Our Teachers Lied To Us Or Tomorrow Is Yet To Come by Osama10(m): 4:43am On Oct 30, 2010
Na wa.

What a thought!
Re: It Is Either Our Teachers Lied To Us Or Tomorrow Is Yet To Come by smile4kenn(m): 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2010
IBB must be stopped
Re: It Is Either Our Teachers Lied To Us Or Tomorrow Is Yet To Come by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2010
Nobody will dash you leadership. You have to work, fight and hussle for it. No be us siddon dey look them, we no wan die we no wan suffer, talk talk talk, siddon look. Go and ask leaders wey be real leaders how they got power, was it by complaining on the internet or by strategising, Planning, working sleepless nights to outsmart the people who held them hostage. Ask mandela, mandela who we all hail and celebrate if anyone dashed him leadership
Re: It Is Either Our Teachers Lied To Us Or Tomorrow Is Yet To Come by smile4kenn(m): 1:43am On Oct 31, 2010
@Aisha I feel your yarn

Sometimes I feel we Nigerians are soft on our leaders even when it is obvious that they are corrupt and not competent enough to develop the country.
Re: It Is Either Our Teachers Lied To Us Or Tomorrow Is Yet To Come by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 31, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Enough of this crap already!
LMAO!!! Abi o.

Can't believ e how many times I've read it on this forum.
Re: It Is Either Our Teachers Lied To Us Or Tomorrow Is Yet To Come by Kobojunkie: 1:59am On Oct 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LMAO!!! Abi o.

Can't believ e how many times I've read it on this forum.

Even a friend of mine tried it as a joke a couple of months ago . . . I was like "Is this like the latest Nigerian fad or something?"
Re: It Is Either Our Teachers Lied To Us Or Tomorrow Is Yet To Come by chyz1: 2:18am On Oct 31, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Even a friend of mine tried it as a joke a couple of months ago . . . I was like "Is this like the latest Nigerian fad or something?"

ROFLMAO!

(1) (Reply)

Can Anybody Define Nigeria? / A Brutal & Catastrophic Election / Hiren - 400 Softwares For System Repair And Maintenance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.