Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House (46949 Views)

Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Highesschief1: 11:43am On Sep 16, 2019
Ghana v Nigeria,.. I think the girl won.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Juell(m): 11:43am On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Peakyblinders: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2019
The girl shut up when called a LovePeddler (irony) ... lol reality check, she is new to the biz

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Tokziby: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2019
angry
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by sisisioge: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai! How do these traders and buyers manage this market? Their eyes dey see o. Up till now, I thought there would be a modicum of cuddling abi na hugging...definitely no kissing...but surely there should be some courtesy on both the parts of the buyer and seller. Whew! Customer service has always been something I think all businesses have by default embarassed
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by madenigga(m): 11:47am On Sep 16, 2019
If I slap the bitch, I repeat only slap she go say abeg how much be your money just give me only tp make I dae go.

Though this is the reason why I don't patronize hoes, once money enter there hands, them dae turn to another thing

10 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2019
Prostitutes in Nigeria and those trafficking females or going by theirselves to Italy for prostitution are doing the same illegal trade.
Prostitutes should be jailed(prostitution is inhumane and a crime against humanity and modern civilisation).
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by delishpot: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2019
Look at the man LovePeddler forming Saint claiming the woman is a LovePeddler. Funny how a man can suck the breast of a dog and turn around to say you are a fucking dog. The milk of tht dog will forever curse you cos now you have a dog energy flowing in you.

Tufiakwa. This one will be looking for one virgin wife now to transfer whatever demon he has contracted to her in the name of marriage. Men be trading their destinies for quickies.

8 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by cerpvad(m): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2019
Olosho dey demand to be respected. Anyway Man must whack and hustle must pay grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2019
AbujaAgent:
They think we get money from trees

Simplest remedy. Go get Wife.

Wifey can bear anything,from doggy to gravy!!!

Na so dem go dae look u sometimes like say, haaaaaaaa oya Kuku kill me ....

4 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by awa(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2019
The dude is a Ghanaian going by his accent

5 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by cerpvad(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2019
grin grin grin You are business lady to the core
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai! How do these traders and buyers manage this market? Their eyes dey see o. Up till now, I thought there would be a modicum of cuddling abi na hugging...definitely no kissing...but surely there should be some courtesy on both the parts of the buyer and seller. Whew! Customer service has always been something I think all businesses have by default embarassed
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by skyfather09(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2019
buygala:
grin

Baba paid for Missionary and is expecting the girl to do 'Snake in the monkey shadow' grin

For those of you who are not in the Olosho Pickup business

'Overnight package' does not mean you are entitled to fvck her until her pussy starts overheating like Corrolla engine wey burn gasket angry
You are entitled to just one missionary round before bed and one 'good morning' missionary round before she leaves...anything extra is strictly on previous agreement or if she willingly gives you 'Jara' grin

Missionary style still applies to 'Short time' unless otherwise agreed

The honest truth is that it's my lodge mate in the uni named Cowbell who told me all these things smiley ...but I know you guys will not believe me... undecided
Ashawoooo

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by WorWorBoy: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2019
Judging from the guy accent, is like this happen in Ghana. Nigeria women tho, prostitutes everywhere, even in shlthole country like Ghana.

7 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by lamalang(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2019
Hoes been cheating guys since 01 AD

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by cerpvad(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked which kind doctrine be this? What does serpent and vagina have in common?
Richdad50:
shocked

He who sleeps with a harlot is not wise. He is likened to a man who prepares hot coal of fire only to put it on his head.

When you drive your penis into a woman, you go into her with your giftings, talents, and stars. And as you withdraw, you withdraw with them. With every motion, you open up an opportunity for the unthinkable, for a great steal. Perhaps a stranger or a woman with legions of unclean spirits, there the thief (spirits) lie in wait for the man with uncommon glory.

Son, not all women are worth the fun. I have counseled men who lost empowerment after a sexual encounter and I have heard of beautiful women whose vaginas are mouths of serpents. A good wife preserves your glory but a wayward woman trades away your future unknowingly.

Wisdom with Richdad

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by GIDIBANKZ(m): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2019
buygala:
grin

Baba paid for Missionary and is expecting the girl to do 'Snake in the monkey shadow' grin

'Overnight package' does not mean you are entitled to fvck her until her pussy starts overheating like Corrolla engine wey burn gasket angry
You are entitled to just one missionary round before bed and one 'good morning' missionary round before she leaves...anything extra is strictly on previous agreement or if she willingly gives you 'Jara' grin

The honest truth is that it's my lodge mate in the uni named Cowbell who told me all these things smiley ...but I know you guys will not believe me... undecided

Lol
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

He who sleeps with a harlot is not wise. He is likened to a man who prepares hot coal of fire only to put it on his head.

When you drive your penis into a woman, you go into her with your giftings, talents, and stars. And as you withdraw, you withdraw with them. With every motion, you open up an opportunity for the unthinkable, for a great steal. Perhaps a stranger or a woman with legions of unclean spirits, there the thief (spirits) lie in wait for the man with uncommon glory.

Son, not all women are worth the fun. I have counseled men who lost empowerment after a sexual encounter and I have heard of beautiful women whose vaginas are mouths of serpents. A good wife preserves your glory but a wayward woman trades away your future unknowingly.
Richard I need more enlightment on this .. please I need update on this ...I need you to gist me.. how will someone know..me I love sex ..but I have stop ... for now..
Wisdom with Richdad
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by cerpvad(m): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2019
I think this does not apply to all of them. If you carry overnight and you hit her at the right place, she go turn all angles for you on the bed grin
buygala:
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Elxandre(m): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Wisdom with Richdad

Sometimes you're wise, sometimes you talk a lot of nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Seyeblessed: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
Bros, 120 cedis for a night too small now. If you have given her at least 200 cedis she will have agreed to any style.

Note: 120 cedis is about NGN8,400. I am not sure that will get you more than short time in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
What that lady has achieved at 23, the man has not achieved it in his life...

Why should he be rude to that young "lady"??
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by foster212: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
Seyeblessed:
Bros, 120 cedis for a night too small now. If you have given her at least 200 cedis she will have agreed to any style.

Note: 120 cedis is about NGN8,400. I am not sure that will get you more than short time in Nigeria
Now 120 cedis na 12000 naira and more than enough. The olosho want carry her Naija sense come Ghana.

6 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by abbatoir(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by truefact: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
See how 9ja girls dey disgrace demselves for Ghana. Tufikwa

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by 7Alexandre: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
grin grin grin

Very Funny...
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Vic74real: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
Chai,wahala dey o.i don laugh tire.Ghana and sex nah like 5 & 6
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Seyeblessed: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
foster212:

Now 120 cedis na 12000 naira and more than enough. The olosho want carry her Naija sense come Ghana.

According to Abokifx it is 72 naira to 1 cedis. I was also in Tema lask week and bought cedis at the rate of 70 naira to 1 cedis
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by InvertedHammer: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Wisdom with Richdad
/
A person, in particular a woman, who engages in sexual activities for payment is defined as a prostitute.

What is your own definition of a prostitute?

Look around you.

/

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Drekaz(m): 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
buygala:
grin

��
Bros bros...how many Corolla engine gasket you don burn abeg?
Maybe we should ask another lodge mate of yours, probably Peak Hollande this time around.
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by WildChild00(m): 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
Amuatulu:
Ok great!
Ghanaian and sex sef shocked
Maybe nigga wants some "prone bone" stylelipsrsealed

At least he should get full satisfaction for his payment.

You and sex hmmm shocked
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by truefact: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
Seyeblessed:

But his Ghanian girls charge GHS 100 while 9ja girls charge GHS 150. So it isn't his fault. The girl jus wan form 9ja and intimidate Ghana guy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member / Couple Shoot Pre-wedding Photo In Toilet (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.