Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) (22760 Views)

Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) / Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad / Woman Sells Her Newborn Baby For N500,000 In Imo After Lying To Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
superlanny:
Ok

Hey friend!

How have you been?

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by Osobi32(m): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
Poverty is evil..... A whole human for just 70k? God have mercy
Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by GavelSlam: 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
Kanade21:

Atiku is a Nigerian.

Enough of the jokes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by safetyInspector(m): 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
We can never tell if it was bought for ritual purpose.
May the Lord protect the baby.
DrHoganObi:
Not a problem. The child should be able to get a new family and a chance to better life.
Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by renewable1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
Is this poverty or what? How can you sell your child your carries for 9 discomforted months for 70k.

Get our 1kva solar power system with solar panel for 140k.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
Toscarele:

Oya tell us the appropriate price

I dont traffic humans undecided

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by superlanny(m): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Hey friend!

How have you been?
Eyan mi, mo wapa o, hope your good too? smiley
Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by Klington: 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
Weird things happening in quick succession everywhere....

Black man and his devilish black mentality.

spot the difference

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by farouk2much(m): 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
Africa is under course...... Sai a hankali
Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by galaxyevent2019(f): 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
This is a serious Matter ,A Child sold for 70k ,What is the world Turning into ...
Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by Toscarele: 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
Amuatulu:

I dont traffic humans undecided

But you sounded dissapointed, like you knew a better deal
Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by AdonaiAluminium: 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
A hungry person can do anything to survive

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services etc
Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
superlanny:
Eyan mi, mo wapa o, hope your good too? smiley

Of course i am.

Aku monday eni o
Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by Frankiss44(m): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
DrHoganObi:
Not a problem. The child should be able to get a new family and a chance to better life.

And you didn't think of the option of the buyer being a ritualist?
Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
Toscarele:

But you sounded dissapointed, like you knew a better deal

Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by 616autos: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
superlanny:
With the rate of selling and buying, it suffice to say, a good number of nigerians, have fake families, thank God i look like my father, handsome face and a Super Gbola. wink
i doubt you
Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by WorWorBoy: 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
Anthos:
Refugee ?in Nigeria..?
normal person in Nigeria is finding it difficult to eat not to talk of Refugees. ...
she should just go back to her country ...her country is better than Nigeria for now...till this clueless person in Aso rock leaves
Cameroon is a shlthole country that's why she's a refugee in Nigeria. But I agreed with you tho,she need to go black to her country.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by superlanny(m): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Of course i am.

Aku monday eni o
Thanks dear wink
Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
jagabanlewis:
Some times is nt poverty dt make dm sell deir babies cus hw long would u go wt 70k...
Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by wonderchiloveth: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
Na wao

For your fresh skin, smooth skin, smooth face, teeth whitening, smelling nice, wiping that stretch marks and pimples out forever, just chart me up via whasapp (08033849357)
Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
superlanny:
Thanks dear wink

You're welcome kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
This kind girl go sell her butthole for 2k o
Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by Realfrankie(m): 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
My area in ogoja.. .

Everybody want cashout
Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by makeherscream(m): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
this news remind me of July last year when hardship almost make me turn thief

that period chai I really surfer no work every day rain . the only thing wey I dey reason for my mind na where I go fit thief.

in fact I nearly turn thief. this life its well sha

hardship can make somebody do stupid things .fear that 8letter words ooo hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by uuzba(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
Klington:
Weird things happening in quick succession everywhere....

Black man and his devilish black mentality.

spot the difference

Spot the difference?
Cold climate, people are strong. Queen can carry her load without fainting.

Hot climate, people are weaker. Men have to carry the load otherwise woman will faint.

Never neglect our climate.
When I lived in UK, I could walk very long distances without sweating
When I tried same in Nigeria, I was gassed out in a short distance.
Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by Kojochyke(m): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
May God forgive her, and may the Baby be safe..

Meanwhile download and listen to this jam, for both ladies and gentlemen.. By a Fellow NAIRALANDER, done in a blend of Niger Delta style...

http://wazobianigeria.com/2019/09/03/big-kojoe-song-area-baby/

By Big Kojoe
Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by SVC6000: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
DrHoganObi:
Forgetin That The Buyer Could B A Ritual Killer. Is 80 \20%- The Risk Is High. Beware Ur Manner!
Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
SVC6000:
Forgetin That The Buyer Could B A Ritual Killer. Is 80 \20%- The Risk Is High. Beware Ur Manner!

What are chances of the baby if the mother who doesn't want the child goes to one river in cross river and to dispose off the child? Think before u talk.
Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by Anthos(m): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Cameroon is a shlthole country that's why she's a refugee in Nigeria. But I agreed with you tho,she need to go black to her country.
Is Nigeria better than Any African country at all?...At least cameroon has constant light and other stuff....
Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by Kapeter(m): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
Anthos:
Refugee ?in Nigeria..?
normal person in Nigeria is finding it difficult to eat not to talk of Refugees. ...
she should just go back to her country ...her country is better than Nigeria for now...till this clueless person in Aso rock leaves
actually they are being paid monthly even though it's not enough and they are working also, those that are not lazy and willing to. They just have to get them enogh paper so they can travel wide and leave camp. They are just there in some village in cross river where there are limited jobs.
Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by stormborn28(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
DrHoganObi:
without documentation... What of if the buyer is a ritualist
Re: Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) by stormborn28(m): 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
makeherscream:
this news remind me of July last year when hardship almost make me turn thief

that period chai I really surfer no work every day rain . the only thing wey I dey reason for my mind na where I go fit thief.

in fact I nearly turn thief. this life its well sha

hardship can make somebody do stupid things .fear that 8letter words ooo hmmmmm
heheheheeee...thank God you did not steal.... In remembrance you registered here in July

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti / Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) / NDLEA Arrests Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.