Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,323 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria (42712 Views)

Ighalo Hints At U-turn On His International Retirement After A Cryptic Tweet / Tammy Abraham Tells England FA He Remains Available For Selection / Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by Thesunnys: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
NFF should capture him now. He is our boy and we need our best everywhere in the world now

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by Whytepreneur: 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
He'll form a deadly strike partnership with Osimhen..
Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by alaira(m): 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
jovialswag:
You better switch

Kane-Vardy- Rashford see your contenders
Sir, Nigeria may not be the best but surely won't be the last in anything. WE DON'T NEED HIS SERVICES. Nigeria will never beg anyone to play for her.

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by klemmy(m): 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Dont try it, join the english team and win the next world cup
You mean Under 23 World cup
Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by Mrexcell(m): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
Updatebaze:
In-form Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham has given Super Eagles a major boost by refusing to rule out switching his allegiance to Nigeria.

The 21-year-old who was born in the UK to Nigerian parents is currently the joint-leading scorer with Sergio Aguero in the Premier League, So far, the pair have seven goals each.

Despite representing England at Under 18, Under 19 and Under 21 levels Tammy is still eligible to play for the three-time African champions, through his Nigerian parents.

Speaking on the situation, Abraham told Goal: ‘Yes, I have heard the talk. I have not really been focused on that yet.

‘I think when the time comes, the times comes. It is about focusing on Chelsea and hopefully scoring goals and getting victories.

‘We never know. You can never say never, whatever comes first really. I just have to keep full focus on Chelsea.

Source: https://updatebaze.com/2019/09/16/never-say-never-in-form-chelsea-striker-tammy-abraham-hints-at-switching-allegiance-to-nigeria/

His real name is tamunor Abraham, ijaw boy from warri.
Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by Tonysmith4sure(m): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
Naija over England.......? Thats gonna be ur worst mistake boyyy

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by rampantlover: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
All these clowns using racial abuse as an excuse for Tammy to play for mumugeria is a joke. There are Nigerians in Mumugeria who gets abused every day and it's far worse than any racial abuse Tammy will be facing in England.

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
Bleep him we don't need is ass here ....rashford and Kane we always be ahead of him either he score I million goal or not
Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by sprints1: 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
superlanny:
Tammay Abraham had better choose naija, or eles the bench e go chop for england!!! Kane will always be num 1, even vardy that is on form, will queue behind. Goodluck to him.
vardy retired becos of him stupid England team if are a striker and not in the top 6 prepare to chop bench

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by NotJobless: 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by Arnoldo(m): 3:20am On Sep 17, 2019
FuckDaMods:
Nigeria should just forget this player.. His current form won't last.
He is not that good and we have enough players already.
he is not that good but he was top scorer in the English championship last season at age 20 ... How do you evaluate people self?

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by FuckDaMods: 7:39am On Sep 17, 2019
Arnoldo:
he is not that good but he was top scorer in the English championship last season at age 20 ... How do you evaluate people self?
Go check facts bro.. Pukki was the top scorer
Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by Timmy301(m): 8:03am On Sep 17, 2019
kenzysmith:
this is the best commet so far thanks bro those people shouting osinhmen no get sense i watch d lastfriendly game against ukraine person wey dey play ball without sense.
Exactly bro
Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by Timmy301(m): 8:05am On Sep 17, 2019
Jesse25:
Bleep him we don't need is ass here ....rashford and Kane we always be ahead of him either he score I million goal or not
That's not true bro
The highest tally RASHFORD has Ever had for premier league goals per season was 10goals
Now Abraham has scored 7 in three matches
If he continues like this then even Harry Kane has a big threat coming for him
Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by Timmy301(m): 8:06am On Sep 17, 2019
alaira:
Sir, Nigeria may not be the best but surely won't be the last in anything. WE DON'T NEED HIS SERVICES. Nigeria will never beg anyone to play for her.
Well she's begging already grin
Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by Timmy301(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2019
vic17:
if you don't have reasonable thing to say pls go and sleep or call your caro Whitehouse olosho to keep u company
Can't argue football with you grin
You're the most clueless commentator here
I've seen some of your dumb ass comment
So just swerve.
Saying Onuachu and Osimhen is better than Abraham grin
You don't even know the Jersey number they wear in their club side
Your free to Wikipedia that or Google search then when you're more oriented come argue with me.
FYI Abraham is far better than all our forwards Atm.
Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2019
Timmy301:

Can't argue football with you grin
You're the most clueless commentator here
I've seen some of your dumb ass comment
So just swerve.
Saying Onuachu and Osimhen is better than Abraham grin
You don't even know the Jersey number they wear in their club side
Your free to Wikipedia that or Google search then when you're more oriented come argue with me.
FYI Abraham is far better than all our forwards Atm.
you are a Chelsea fan, oh no! His brother sorry for my comments angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Amon Okechukwu : 1 Legged Nigerian Athlete That Can Jump Over Cars - Photos / Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) / Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.