Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria (42569 Views)

Ighalo Hints At U-turn On His International Retirement After A Cryptic Tweet / Tammy Abraham Tells England FA He Remains Available For Selection / Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
Person that the British media is already referring to as the "FIRST ENGLISHMAN" to achieve wetin wetin.... I doubt he will switch allegiance to Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by Felikz: 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
My bro. Tammy Abraham better play for Naija.. Dem England fan dun like you not after the racial abuse on social media that made your mum cried..

Just an advise though.

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by seedorfy134(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
You better stay for England bench dan playing for Naija. Bcus if u do so u will regret playing for Naija useless country.
Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by olerry(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
Him better switch. Got an item you want to send to UK or US low prices, contact 08038199843
Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
Brilliant player
Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by eddieguru(m): 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
This guy fi end up like ibe if em no use em head cool

2 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by tweakdude1: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
Better come to Nigeria
Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by Sonnobax15(m): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
jovialswag:
You better switch

Kane-Vardy- Rashford see your contenders
Even sterling self..

3 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by Sensiblerealist: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
The guy just just wants an England call-up anyways. If he believes he can get into the England team, there's not wrong with that. I prefer that he plays and scores consistently at first, builds himself to become an elite goal scorer, then he would have his pick. Though England has got a plethora of forwards at the moment
Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by madridsta007(m): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
Updatebaze:
In-form Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham has given Super Eagles a major boost by refusing to rule out switching his allegiance to Nigeria.

The 21-year-old who was born in the UK to Nigerian parents is currently the joint-leading scorer with Sergio Aguero in the Premier League, So far, the pair have seven goals each.

Despite representing England at Under 18, Under 19 and Under 21 levels Tammy is still eligible to play for the three-time African champions, through his Nigerian parents.

Speaking on the situation, Abraham told Goal: ‘Yes, I have heard the talk. I have not really been focused on that yet.

‘I think when the time comes, the times comes. It is about focusing on Chelsea and hopefully scoring goals and getting victories.

‘We never know. You can never say never, whatever comes first really. I just have to keep full focus on Chelsea.

Source: https://updatebaze.com/2019/09/16/never-say-never-in-form-chelsea-striker-tammy-abraham-hints-at-switching-allegiance-to-nigeria/

Don’t change, you’ll just become another Agbolanhor. I trust the English. They’ll give you one cap and make sure you don’t play for another country all your playing life because of that one cap.

Unless you are as good as Messi or Ronaldo, you cannot become the mainstay of the England national team, the main striker. Daily Mail, The Sun, will tear you with their racist publications tilll you are dropped.

Iwobi switched to play for Nigeria and says that’s the best decision he ever took in football. Let’s hope Abraham has non-white, good advisors.

6 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by seunmohmoh(f): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
My boy is now a hot cake

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by arewa001(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
If he chooses England na yawa be dat o. That Harry Kane is not yet ready for retirement o.

3 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by andrew444(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
GloShare:
Boy dont try it. Focus on Chelsea for now.

You dont want to be owed your pay.

Nigerians and their dirty mentality once again

Is national team pay the problem of a player who earns well at chelsea?

4 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
SammieLowkey:
Mheeeen. Why overflogging this issue.. The matter is getting boring already

My guy your life, your career.. Do what's best for you abeg undecided

Very boring and annoying... Let him keep kneeling and kowtowing to Mr. Southgate that has excess options... We already have Osimhen.

4 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by dfrost: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
We don't need you. We have enough hands. Thank you for your fine gesture.

angry cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by dfrost: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
Angelfrost:

Very boring and annoying... Let him keep kneeling and kowtowing to Mr. Southgate that has excess options... We already have Osimhen.

Don't mind him. We will remind him of his uncle Gabriel Agbonlahor when the time comes.

3 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by SEEDORF441(m): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nigeria has won more international honours than England when it comes to football

5 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by andrew444(m): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
tillaman:
You better play for England if you want to be successful as far as football is concerned, there are higher forces in NFF that are ready to pull you down no matter how hard you try to climb up, you are still young please don’t be reckless don’t make that stupid decision don’t even consider it at all, stay in England

Just as they have pulled iwobi down nah

Oponu

4 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by Kenturkey048(m): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
NFF pursuing this guy because he plays for Chelsea. Because of his experience? Oh experience indeed. We don't have sense in this country, I swear. angry He'll be a fool to choose a shiiithole country like Nigeria over England.
just the way you choosed a shit hole country over the numerous options you had before venturing into life ...does that mean you are also a fool?

4 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by lowaist101: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
I knew this guy would blow from the first match he played for Chelsea!

2 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by Tootruthful: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
Wow

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by martineverest(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
they are learning from John fashanu's mistakes

3 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by Kenturkey048(m): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
seedorfy134:
You better stay for England bench dan playing for Naija. Bcus if u do so u will regret playing for Naija useless country.
see you.....low thinker spotted...these are the kinda persons that flood their mental environment with moving out of the country as their only way of becoming successful..

3 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by Skelewu: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
truthsayer009:
Every evil spirit from the village calling this boy to come back to the Hell called Nigeria. I BIND YOU cry

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by RxSameer(m): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
festacman:
It is not rocket science.

His first priority now will be to grab his current form for Chelsea FC to boost his worth as a striker.

His second priority will be to study the current Three Lions to see if he has a chance of displacing Harry Kane, Raheem Sterling and Marcus Rashford for first team place. Given the age and experience of these players, it might be difficult to break in. And once he shows up for England, then he has sealed international football fate.

His third priority will be to play for Nigeria where he is most likely to give Victor Osinhem, Paul Onuachu and Henry Onyekuru a run for their money.

However, the truth is that where he decides to pitch his international tent is completely his headache. With or without Tammy Abraham, Super Eagles will continue to fly high.

ma guy I absolutely love diz ur comment smart thinking joor

4 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by tillaman(m): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
andrew444:

Just as they have pulled iwobi down nah

Oponu

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by RxSameer(m): 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
BlessedNuel:
Ok....I will advice him to stick to England Abeg..... NFF fit frustrate him career oooh.
I wish him all the Best .

If yOu need Original Pure Honey call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below
u are advising him to stick to England n u want us to buy ur honey nooo we must buy honey from England too

11 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by Kenturkey048(m): 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
koxi:
That guy ain't going no where...!
He's sticking with England....not with this backward entity called Nigerian
the forward man grin grin grin
Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by Timmy301(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
cenaman:
quarter season wonder abeg we no want u.
Las Las na bad mouth go kii you grin
Bring ur own striker moh see na grin
If I have Tammy in my team he'd bring competition for "Getting old Benzema and Luka Jovic"

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by Kenturkey048(m): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
truthsayer009:
Every evil spirit from the village calling this boy to come back to the Hell called Nigeria. I BIND YOU cry
he isn't coming bro...he his only tryna represent his country ,,get that ?stop thinking like a fowl please...
Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by explosiveskull(m): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
This boy just wants to kill his career pátápátá
Re: Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria by Kenturkey048(m): 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
explosiveskull:
This boy just wants to kill his career pátápátá
How sir??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss / Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< / Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.