Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Mention The Celebrity You See In This Old Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mention The Celebrity You See In This Old Photo (1260 Views)

Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) / This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome / Linda Ikeji And Friend, Fatimah Recreate 20-Year-Old Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention The Celebrity You See In This Old Photo by IBlogTV(m): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
Check The Photo Below To See If You Can Recognize The Celebrity There!

For More Throw Back Photos Check

www.iblogtv.com.ng

Re: Mention The Celebrity You See In This Old Photo by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
Mercy johnson
Re: Mention The Celebrity You See In This Old Photo by Eteka1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
Mercy Johnson
Re: Mention The Celebrity You See In This Old Photo by mamajj17(f): 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Abeg everyone has a Story jare Na who see me undecided undecided
Re: Mention The Celebrity You See In This Old Photo by IBlogTV(m): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
mamajj17:
Abeg everyone has a Story jare Na who see me undecided undecided

I no see you

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Celebrity You See In This Old Photo by mamajj17(f): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
IBlogTV:

I no see you

grin grin grin l no see you too cheesy
Re: Mention The Celebrity You See In This Old Photo by mrwonlasewonie: 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
Where's her big breasts and BOM BOM?

How come she started developing breast and BOM BOM after finishing secondary school?
Re: Mention The Celebrity You See In This Old Photo by IBlogTV(m): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
Where's her big breasts and BOM BOM?

How come she started developing breast and BOM BOM after finishing secondary school?

She never know Back thing that year

(1) (Reply)

Nina Allegedly Accused Of Sleeping With A Man For $200 / Do You Know That Hugo Weaving Of MATRIX Is A Nigerian? / Chris Brown Gifts His Daughter A Stack Of Cash & Balenciaga For Christmas (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.