Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,078 members, 7,838,718 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court (54576 Views)

My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Ziel20: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
Did I hear brings? Who is breeding all these weak men? Like its a continuous event, really? In my own house?

And if truly the man cheats too. Hmmm, I don't really know why some men will do something but wail when same gesture is accorded them.

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Situation001(m): 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
I have nothing to say
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by adontcare(f): 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
Charly68:
Where did you find such an harlot called wife ? This man must be thoroughly beaten for tolerating this type of a mess .
like seriously? So the man part, u didn't see? Smh

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by DonTattaglia: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
U are finished...
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by affinity77(m): 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
Every time igando!!
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
Abomination
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by sandland: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
Just run for your dear life.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
Why is this so common in SW.
Haba!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by JJOF(m): 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
Na who we go believe now, the man or the woman?
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by seunprodigy13: 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
Charly68:
Where did you find such an harlot called wife ? This man must be thoroughly beaten for tolerating this type of a mess .
na noisemakers like you dey fan their wife while digging it with her bobo
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by wisdomkid: 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
Charly68:

How much should I bet that you didn't even read the first paragraph of this?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by KIDfurniture(m): 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
Drink sniper

1 Like

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
useless man undecided

a disgrace to manhood, as in a woman you paid her bride price do all this and you confronted Stanley and he seek for forgiveness and you don't dissolve the marriage?

the day I'll see my wife with ordinary love chats will be the end of that marriage no matter the days, weeks, months and Years of the marriage.

this man talk just dey irritate me. useless timid iidiot

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Sonoyom(m): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
Timothy is my Customer and Stanley helps me in the shop.

Womennnnnnnn

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
Smh

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by greenguy: 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
It's because you are not performing your duty well sexually as a man.if you are sure won't bring another man so you have to be patient and understanding.moreso you don't discuss your private marital life with online strangers who want to destroy your home Go to God in prayer and your wife will change

Single sense, you no get!

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Bari22: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
This is bad
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by BlessedNuel: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
Sonoyom:
Timothy is my Customer and Stanley helps me in the shop.

Womennnnnnnn
They Have PHD in telling lies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
I'm very sure the woman was pick from roadside junction or club house....So what do you expect....

You can take a man out of gutter but you can't take gutter out of a man

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by uglodoh(f): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
Why the adjournment?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by CaptiveMale: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
realestniggah:
Igando Customary court is the Kenya of Nigeria.. They are know for shitty cases
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by DarkJeddi(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
It's because you are not performing your duty well sexually as a man.if you are sure won't bring another man so you have to be patient and understanding.moreso you don't discuss your private marital life with online strangers who want to destroy your home Go to God in prayer and your wife will change
And you believed you made sense with the nonsense you wrote up there? angry

If you think performance of a man is the only reason his wife will cheat on him then you are severely unenlightened..

And next time try and read before jumping all over the place with your half witted opinions..

This is a news from a Court ruling and the two parties wants the marriage desolved..

And which wicked online strangers are you yapping about?

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
The court said they should maintain peace when there is evidence that everything have scattered

1 Like

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by romenna: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
I must visit this particular court b4 the end of 2019.
I can't be in d same city with this national monument of a court!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by MNDY(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
When I hear that some men commit suicide because of their woman's infidelity, the stupidity of the man de always vex me. Have you ever heard that any woman commit suicide because of her man's infidelity? Even if they do, their own ratio to men own small wella.

If my woman f.uck anoda man, I go beat her send her packing and take anoda woman. She reserves the right to have said no or give in to another man's advances. Plus more often than not, the man makes advances at the woman. Worse still if it were to have even been the other way round, so what are we not saying.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by mamajj17(f): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
vicfajeze:
MAY BE D MAN NO FIT HAMMER WELA

My dear that is not an Excuse

1 Like

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Osobi32(m): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
Too weak to be called a man!
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
You sef bring your lover.. Abi you wan kill yourself? Because e clear say she dey do am so that e go pain you well well so you go commit. Give her do me i do you man no go vex style. Carry babe wey set in and out. Then she go know say u be very good bad guy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by mamajj17(f): 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
Osobi32:
Too weak to be called a man!

My dear sometimes LOVE makes somone a Fool grin

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by elesef: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
Eyaaaa.... grin grin
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by lukui: 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
may God save us from the evils of Satan and Women
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by penguinpikin: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
Areas like Ignado, ajangbadi , ikotun have high rate of promiscous women because most of their husbands leave the home every monday and return fridays.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dabbing Madness Taking Over Nigeria (pics) / Meet Phil The Mature Man Who Like To Dress Like A Baby(pics/vieo) / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.