Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,260 members, 7,839,323 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court (54578 Views)

My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by DarkJeddi(m): 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
shattap you slowpoke grin

That's exactly how annoying you guys sound when a man is cheating and you tell her to wear red lingerie or cook his favourite meals or pray.i want you guys to have a taste of your medicine grin
Look at this DIMWITTED MOFO.. grin

First write a coherent post related to the news at hand,instead of writing shit that is in no way related to the article before you will be taken serious.. shocked

And don't try to spin any reaction bullsh1t,you write like an idiot. undecided
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by mrwonlasewonie: 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Look at this DIMWITTED MOFO.. grin

First write a coherent post related to the news at hand,instead of writing shit that is in no way related to the article before you will be taken serious.. shocked

And don't try to spin any reaction bullsh1t,you write like an idiot. undecided
so the matter pain you reach like this? grin

Again I'm delighted but not surprised grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Americanboy35: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
[quote author=penguinpikin post=82291338]Areas like Ignado, ajangbadi , ikotun have high rate of promiscous women because most of their husbands leave the home every monday and return fridays.[/quote
And ikorodu too]

1 Like

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by henryobinna(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
I am really delighted but not surprised grin

I got the reaction I expected grin

So you see how angry you reacted? cheesy

I deliberately turned the table grin
That's how stupeed you men sound when you tell women who have marital or sexual issues to Go and pray or exercise patience or desist from listening to online strangers grin
poor attempt at damage control... good bye

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by henryobinna(m): 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
UgoManchester:
I nearly condemned the wife after reading the man's part of the story but was dumbfounded when I read the wife's side. That man is an idiot, stupid beast. I hate men that lays their filthy hands on their wives. The Wife was damn right to ask for space before the beast sends her to early grave. The Court should grant the divorce ASAP and let the woman have her peace. For the new wife , she will soon experience same thing the first wife experienced.
grin grin grin

so to you, the woman's way of paying the man back for beating her is bringing numerous men into their home to sleepover even when they've are divorced...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by MrFly(m): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
name ur daughta modinat at ur own risk
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by mrwonlasewonie: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
henryobinna:
poor attempt at damage control... good bye
lmaooo goodbye coward grin

That's what you do when they show you a taste of your medicine.pathetic wimp.all he could do was run grin

Btw which damage control?I said it and can stand on it tongue

You expect me to modify, twist or sugarcoat to make you feel it's damage control to sooth your ego? grin

Kojo.shongbo,kojorara.mosoni kojabolenu mi. grin

Now you can run along grin tongue

1 Like

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by webngnews: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ye
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by gbagyiza: 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
It's because you are not performing your duty well sexually as a man.if you are she won't bring another man so you have to be patient and understanding.moreso you don't discuss your private marital life with online strangers who want to destroy your home Go to God in prayer and your wife will change

No matter how you Bleep a woman, if you jobless she will begin to look outside for people that will give her money n that's how it starts.
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by renewable1(m): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hmmmm! No comment

Get your 1kva complete solar power system today for just 140k with solar panel inclusive.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by damoobaba: 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
realestniggah:
Igando Customary court is the Kenya of Nigeria.. They are know for shitty cases
Shitty case ke.They r known for divorce cases.
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by PapaAdanna: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
Why are we like this

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by makeherscream(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
My wife bring a man into my home? Well every woman know the kind of man they married...
abi I can't imagine it
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by saintaustine(m): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nothing person nor go hear.
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
It's because you are not performing your duty well sexually as a man.if you are she won't bring another man so you have to be patient and understanding.moreso you don't discuss your private marital life with online strangers who want to destroy your home Go to God in prayer and your wife will change

That’s not true, one old man told me, my son, the sex will wornout, the love will fade, the passion will decrease, can you stay? Will you be able to continue. Nothing last forever, the man will get to meet another lady and the sex will be great.. Marrying your friend is better. Someone you quarrel with and settle with
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by mrwonlasewonie: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

That’s not true, one old man told me, my son, the sex will wornout, the love will fade, the passion will decrease, can you stay? Will you be able to continue. Nothing last forever, the man will get to meet another lady and the sex will be great.. Marrying your friend is better. Someone you quarrel with and settle with
anyway what I have to say is this

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by mrwonlasewonie: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
gbagyiza:

No matter how you Bleep a woman, if you jobless she will begin to look outside for people that will give her money n that's how it starts.
no matter what fight for what is yours cheesy grin

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by DarkJeddi(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
so the matter pain you reach like this? grin

Again I'm delighted but not surprised grin
Yes,

DUNCES like you spewing thrash without reading a story is a piss off..

So,piss off! angry
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by seunprodigy13: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
engrchykae:
say wetin happen?
unless if the man is incapacitated.
if heaven no fall that day,e no go fall again
na man u be jare....#saynotoviolence
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by mrwonlasewonie: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Yes,

DUNCES like you spewing crap without reading a story is a piss off..

So,piss off! angry
Oro na dun ofeke grin

I've not even started you're getting pissed grin

If I start you will slam your empty head on your computer screen grin

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by DarkJeddi(m): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
Oro na dun ofeke grin

I've not even started you're getting pissed grin

If I start you will slam your empty head on your computer screen grin
F00ls like you can't do more than showcase their stupidity to ridicule..

B1TCH,it ain't my fault you are ret@rdded.. cheesy
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by mrwonlasewonie: 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
DarkJeddi:
F00ls like you can't do more than showcase their stupidity to ridicule..

B1TCH it ain't my fault you are a retard.ded.. cheesy
tinbasope O goh,adape monbu e grin

But O goh sha.oponu,oya arindin grin

O yes,you are right, I'm that b1tch grin wink tongue

Any other thing? grin

E pain an grin
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by ArcAO: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
ok even police like make the husband leave house. well?? grin
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by DarkJeddi(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
tinbasope O goh,adape monbu e grin

But O goh sha.oponu,oya arindin grin

O yes,you are right, I'm that b1tch grin wink tongue

Any other thing? grin

E pain an grin
The MOFO has reverted to default settings.. shocked

No wonder,you couldn't comprehend what was written.. grin

B1TCH this ain't your Village Town Hall.. cheesy
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by mrwonlasewonie: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
DarkJeddi:
The MOFO has reverted to default settings.. shocked

No wonder,you couldn't comprehend what was written.. grin

B1TCH this ain't your Village Town Hall.. cheesy
shotan aboku grin grin

Olomi lomare grin

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by bizhop01: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
“I don’t have feelings for him anymore.”
This is the confirmation, the man says nothing but the truth.
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by agbo2345(m): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
Please introduce us to friends and families who may need our services

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by DarkJeddi(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
shotan aboku grin grin

Olomi lomare grin
B1TCH,

You ain't got nothing intelligent to say,

So shut the FURCK UP.. grin
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by mrwonlasewonie: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
DarkJeddi:
B1TCH,

You ain't got nothing intelligent to say,

So shut the FURCK UP.. grin
still there lamenting? grin

At 9.14 pm still spitting fire? grin shocked

Peletie grin
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Boatswain: 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
Chaii

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by insabarnur(m): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
She says the husband beats her..
can we see the finger print on her body.
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by DarkJeddi(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
still there lamenting? grin

At 9.14 pm still spitting fire? grin shocked

Peletie grin
B1TCH,

Ain't got shit to do but show up your STVPIDITY.. cheesy shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dabbing Madness Taking Over Nigeria (pics) / Meet Phil The Mature Man Who Like To Dress Like A Baby(pics/vieo) / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.