Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court (54552 Views)

My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Olanipekun1: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
some men can be insecure sometimes

a man accused his nurse wife of having an affair with me because she comes to my house to treat me angry

I don't know why her husband go talk like that when he handsome pass me
he get money pass me
na young man he be
so that left wondering what his wife will see on me

btw
I don't do married women
against my belief which is do unto others what you wish to be done to you smiley

omenka good evening sir

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Oceanz: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
Go and check yourself well medically.You dont service her well,if you know you.......
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by SokotoCaliphate: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
grandstar:
Both are unfaithful. in this case though, I feel the woman is worse.

For the woman to have no feelings for the man, it's obvious he's hurt or she'd urge the court not to s
dissolve the marriage.

Pot calling kettle black

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by tiredoflife(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
Yoruba women sha
Why their legs no dey close
Dem no dey forbid so I understand angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by HIV1: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
These kind reasons are why I can't fall in love. I stand GIDIGBA.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by kense88: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
U mean ur husband
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by henryobinna(m): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
It's because you are not performing your duty well sexually as a man.if you are sure won't bring another man so you have to be patient and understanding.moreso you don't discuss your private marital life with online strangers who want to destroy your home Go to God in prayer and your wife will change
see as you rush to comment nonsense...

obviously you didn't read the OP. to all of you everything is about sex and sex and sex... your likely the Stanley or Timothy... don't ask me who they are

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Akinh: 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
JJOF:

Will you shut the F up. Nonsense. I guess even Timothy couldn't satisfy her, that's why she has Stanley. Mtcheeew
bro thank u for replying that big head man, some people don't just know how to read and digest

1 Like

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by kingjrofficial(m): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
My wife brings her lover into our bedroom for sex, a 35-year-old unemployed man, Tayo Owoloye, on Monday told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos.

Local man is not surprised smiley
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by carzola(m): 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
realestniggah:
Igando Customary court is the Kenya of Nigeria.. They are know for shitty cases

the entire igando is a wired place.. ive never heard any good thing coming out of there.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by iswallker(m): 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
It's because you are not performing your duty well sexually as a man.if you are sure won't bring another man so you have to be patient and understanding.moreso you don't discuss your private marital life with online strangers who want to destroy your home Go to God in prayer and your wife will change

Must you comment without reading the piece..
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by BigIyanga: 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
Charly68:
Where did you find such an harlot called wife ? This man must be thoroughly beaten for tolerating this type of a mess .
An harlot... A harlot.. lol

1 Like

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Osobi32(m): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
mamajj17:

My dear sometimes LOVE makes somone a Fool grin
yea I understand. Love is something I can't explain... The magic is just unexplainable

1 Like

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by TRIGITIS: 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
[s]
Olanipekun1:
some men can be insecure sometimes

a man accused his nurse wife of having an affair with me because she comes to my house to treat me angry

I don't know why her husband go talk like that when he handsome pass me
he get money pass me
na young man he be
so that left wondering what his wife will see on me

btw
I don't do married women
against my belief which is do unto others what you wish to be done to you smiley

omenka good evening sir
[/s]
What a heap of rubbish. undecided

For him mind now e don talk sense. Gerrout.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Nuclear99(m): 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
If Ubunja post something here, na your type de always de against am, hahaha karma!!!
Talk to Ubunja right away and be free from all this bitch...

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by iswallker(m): 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
AdonaiAluminium:
Then send her away in peace, no fighting!

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services, insulated roofing sheets and panels etc

You decided to rush to comment without reading because you want to sale roofing sheets...
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by notoriousbabe: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
Simply put, she is tired of your prick
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by UrVillagePpl: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
if u ask me i wee say it is ACRIMONY part2, dats about to hapen
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Olanipekun1: 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
TRIGITIS:
[s]

What a heap of rubbish. undecided

For him mind now e don talk sense. Gerrout.
[/s]
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by engrchykae(m): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
JJOF:

Will you shut the F up. Nonsense. I guess even Timothy couldn't satisfy her, that's why she has Stanley. Mtcheeew
Stanley is assisting her while timothy is her customer.
what a useless prostitute wife.
this is the type of woman the bible called "strange woman "

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by engrchykae(m): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
seunprodigy13:
na noisemakers like you dey fan their wife while digging it with her bobo
say wetin happen?
unless if the man is incapacitated.
if heaven no fall that day,e no go fall again
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by richPHAROAH: 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
god please dont bring this type of oloshoes my way because i will kill her brutally

1 Like

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Gbengar07: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
Just passing by ,no 1 comment reader association member on nairaland . i need my trophy
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by UgoManchester(m): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
I nearly condemned the wife after reading the man's part of the story but was dumbfounded when I read the wife's side. That man is an idiot, stupid beast. I hate men that lays their filthy hands on their wives. The Wife was damn right to ask for space before the beast sends her to early grave. The Court should grant the divorce ASAP and let the woman have her peace. For the new wife , she will soon experience same thing the first wife experienced.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by francisisking: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
UgoManchester:
I nearly condemned the wife after reading the man's part of the story but was dumbfounded when I read the wife's side. That man is an idiot, stupid beast. I hate men that lays their filthy hands on their wives. The Wife was damn right to ask for space before the beast sends her to early grave. The Court should grant the divorce ASAP and let the woman have her peace. For the new wife , she will soon experience same thing the first wife experienced.
if you married a cheating wife, shower her with lots of gifts.... she deserved to be rewarded for her services to humanity.... what more can I say

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by mrwonlasewonie: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
iswallker:

Must you comment without reading the piece..
yes I must comments and I am so enjoying this grin
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by mrwonlasewonie: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
henryobinna:
see as you rush to comment nonsense...

obviously you didn't read the OP. to all of you everything is about sex and sex and sex... your likely the Stanley or Timothy... don't ask me who they are
I am really delighted but not surprised grin

I got the reaction I expected grin

So you see how angry you reacted? cheesy

I deliberately turned the table grin
That's how stupeed you men sound when you tell women who have marital or sexual issues to Go and pray or exercise patience or desist from listening to online strangers grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by mrwonlasewonie: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
DarkJeddi:
And you believed you made sense with the nonsense you wrote up there? angry

If you think performance of a man is the only reason his wife will cheat on him then you are severely unenlightened..

And next time try and read before jumping all over the place with your half witted opinions..

This is a news from a Court ruling and the two parties wants the marriage desolved..

And which wicked online strangers are you yapping about?
shattap you slowpoke grin

That's exactly how annoying you guys sound when a man is cheating and you tell her to wear red lingerie or cook his favourite meals or pray.i want you guys to have a taste of your medicine grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by mrwonlasewonie: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
greenguy:

Single sense, you no get!
koshidanu joor cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by mrwonlasewonie: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
JJOF:

grin grin

You better don't die of hypertension because of my post because I am just getting started grin

O,I forgot,his deek is not big enough and he's always denying her sex because he's always at work.meanwhile you should not always believe everything you read online.you should listen to the second party before judging grin wink cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by gulfer: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
Judge, why adjourn this case again now, do you want a homicide before they are seperated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Lied About Her Age, What Should I Do? / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.