Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi (36194 Views)

Gani Adams Tells Buhari What To Do With Obasanjo’s Letter, Jonathan’s CONFAB / Shehu Sani On Obasanjo’s Letter: Buhari Should Not Use It As Toilet Roll / Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by damilogogle(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
African GOAT has spoken

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by shegra58: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
demoBaba:

He was president for good 8 years so?
but no xenophobia during his tenure
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by efighter: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
kioplaejak:
trust u man, wish ur the presido

After spending 8 years of two terms as civilian president beside the 3 years he spent as military head of state? My brother, thing of something else.
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by Pussylover600: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hbo
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by mercyvivv(f): 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
Charity begins at home sir, how much of a state man and fatherly advise and support have you given to your country and its government? You would have been glad to remain a Nigerian president for life, if your third term schemes were not truncated, or better still, become a godfather dictating to everyone in the political space but God truncated your plans.

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by Hausaman(m): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
kioplaejak:

Fellow Nigerian, do read or research on Nigerian history before hailing any politician. Obj gave out the oil rich, Bakassi peninsula to Cameroon, just to enhance his CV, before the world, in preparation for his 3rd term bid, thank God the rest is now history. The abomination of dashing your citizens to another country, really sold out Nigeria's pride to the world, why won't South Africans disrespect us. Today a civil war is brewing in Amazonia, thousands of Nigerians are killed in English speaking lands formerly Nigeria, these refugees situation is worse than South Africa. However hypocrisy Will not allow you to say the Truth, Obj.
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by Ooye12: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
No matter what obasanjo will always make a point , bold and intelligent..you have my five ..
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by SachaBastien(m): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
aaronson:
Obasanjo the writer. Always taking us back to the 50s when writing was only the mundane means of communication.

CHEAP DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.
CHEAP DEAL on a Lexus down my signature
And here you are writing to sell your cheapass Lexus.... Dumbass!

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by majamajic(m): 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
Buhari is just weak and wicked

this can't happen during. Abacha. bababgida or Obasanjo regime
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by Princeton92(m): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
aaronson:
Obasanjo the writer. Always taking us back to the 50s when writing was only the mundane means of communication.

CHEAP DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.
CHEAP DEAL on a Lexus down my signature

Is Donald Trump taking the US Citizens to the '50s too my brother?
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by going12: 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
kioplaejak:
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by emmanuel4758(m): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
majamajic:
Buhari is just weak and wicked

this can't happen during. Abacha. bababgida or Obasanjo regime
bakkasi peninsula

Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by going12: 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
Princeton92:

Is Donald Trump taking the US Citizens to the '50s too my brother?
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by topmag2019: 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
lol, OBJ that Sold Bakassi LGA in Cross River State to Cameroon due to Bribe and Corruption.

More At>>>http://topmag.pw/about-us/

1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by engrchykae(m): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
demoBaba:

during his time we were big brother naija as we demonstrated in Liberia,Togo and Sierra Leone.
not this nomadic herdsman who is trekking all over the world while ordinary Togo is maltreating Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hausaman:

Fellow Nigerian, do read or research on Nigerian history before hailing any politician. Obj gave out the oil rich, Bakassi peninsula to Cameroon, just to enhance his CV, before the world, in preparation for his 3rd term bid, thank God the rest is now history. The abomination of dashing your citizens to another country, really sold out Nigeria's pride to the world, why won't South Africans disrespect us. Today a civil war is brewing in Amazonia, thousands of Nigerians are killed in English speaking lands formerly Nigeria, these refugees situation is worse than South Africa. However hypocrisy Will not allow you to say the Truth, Obj.

There are expert legal reviews to be found online regarding Nigeria's claim to Bakkassi. They are almost unanimous that an international court judgement would not have favored us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by tweakdude1: 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
I respect OBJ but the fact still remains with South African authorities. what where they doing about it when it started and now that they can't control it no country will accept apology without taking revenge.

Just imagine a president been booed in Zimbabwe now imagine what will happen to their nationals in diaspora?
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by KekeNash(f): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nigerians are so obsessed about South Africa lol
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by amaniro: 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
dejonathan:
quote author=amaniro post=82288913]

At least he can write letters, unlike your dumb president. Abeg who be the president
How sure are you that am a Nigerian and how sure are you that am a buharist

Your mumu is legendary

Did I say you're a buharist?
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by Awoleesu(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
Baba niyen!

The real BABA!
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by dejonathan(f): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
amaniro:

Did I say you're a buharist?
Did I say am not?
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by ScotMisile: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
The Elder statesman.
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by tweakdude1: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hausaman:

Dude! Obj kept his own side of the bargain all thanks to Awolowo master mind. The land can only be reclaimed if Biafra gets her independence. its what i think
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by going12: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
King204:
OBJ and letter are like 5 & 6
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by Jones4190(m): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
obj is looking for appointment, let bubu make him special assistant on letter matters
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by ecclize: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
dejonathan:
They'll tell you he's the one that brought mobile phone to Nigeria like say na him buy am for all of us
and who should they attribute the achievement to?
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by bizzibodi(m): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
Wetin con concern king mongosuthu buthelezi of ZEFP for this matter
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
demoBaba:

And there was nothing like xenophobia, this word was unknown to me
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by slivertongue: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
I SUSPECT THAT ZULU KING TO BE AMONG THOSE BEHIND THE MOB
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by iAmViper(m): 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
this man is now working to be respected In africa
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by mofedamijo(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
No matter how much people might hate him, he did try, take a look at our foreign reserve during his time, take a look at the respect Nigeria had internationally during his time, take a look at the exchange rate at that time even though oil/barrel wasn't as high as this, take a look at petrol/liter during is time, take a look at flight tickets during his time, take a look at is proactive measures and command of respect during his time. Obasanjo has so far been the only president who address Nigerians during any crisis, and acts accordingly, ensuring there was a resolution, he was the only president who appeared on NTA to answer questions in regards to the Nation........He put Nigeria in a very powerful position in world politics, he squashed nepotism n tribalism to the very last, he puts the best brains where necessary, irrespective of their religion, tribe or state, our Army was so loud in Africa that the West continually praised and respected them for their successful peace keeping missions across Africa ......he wasn't perfect, no far from it, he couldn't even account for the money spent on power till date, but one thing is certain, obasanjo is still better than buhari n Jonathan put together.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by solomonsly11(m): 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
Thank you very much Air, you are indeed a real leader and father not jagaban or Janganban or what may

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku, Obi Score Zero As Kwankwaso Wins Polling Unit / Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. / Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.