Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,353 members, 7,957,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi (36309 Views)

Gani Adams Tells Buhari What To Do With Obasanjo’s Letter, Jonathan’s CONFAB / Shehu Sani On Obasanjo’s Letter: Buhari Should Not Use It As Toilet Roll / Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by Psoul(m): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
dejonathan:
E be like say letter writing na obj favourite hobby

I wonder what Buhari will be doing when his tenure elapse
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by magzey: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
Mr.Phd.in letter writting. He should have written UN not south Africa. Telling them not to vote Buhari again? grin grin
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by alaira(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
dejonathan:
Yes nau! He writes because he is educationally sound and constructive mentally.
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by SokotoCaliphate: 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by lukui: 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
you used more than a decade as a President, what did you did then? medicine after death doctor!!!
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by gtech2sure: 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
dejonathan:
They'll tell you he's the one that brought mobile phone to Nigeria like say na him buy am for all of us
Do you remember that DSTV came to Nigeria during the time of Sani Abacha to offer us free to air but he chased DSTV with huge tax. Tell me have we being enjoying classic free to air now?

Let me tell you the bitter truth, Obasanjo is still our best president since this time of democracy.
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by Jlow2: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
Wise man

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by notoriousbabe: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
IronPant:
Nice one obj
But wait, why are you not yet in a zoo??
because you are yet to be kept there.
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
notoriousbabe:
because you are yet to be kept there.
grin
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by Neoteny(m): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
Another love letter...

You'd think this self-deluded know-it-all's regime was the best there ever was
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy

THE ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT ALIVE!
do u drink stout, u deserve a carton
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by israelmao(m): 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
If I were Nigerian president what I would have done to South Africa before they apologized would have been terrible.
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by GistFullGround: 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
amaniro:
Great nationalist. I respect this man no matter what!

He needs proofs and documentation.

He is a very wise man!

Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by Osobi32(m): 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
kioplaejak:
trust u man, wish ur the presido
. Abi oo! I said same and someone attacked me. If he was the man in power SA wouldn't have tried this nonsense with Nigeria even Boko haram would have been a forgotten issue
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by Str8talk21: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
Any President receiving d envoys from SA, must be really drunk and complete imb.ecile.
If d SA govt thinks they have fooled our usual Dullard of President...good for them. But, u don't except me to receive u with open arms when u instigated violence against against my people, forced them out of ur country. Now, u r now crying crocodile tears by sending ur f**ked up emissaries to come and do damage control after the Africans u never wanted have been taken out by your dogs (lazy south Africans).

Well done, keep fooling urself, U and our lifeless of a President.
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by Str8talk21: 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
Psoul:

I wonder what Buhari will be doing when his tenure elapse
Who wants to contract a lifeless dullard?
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by farem: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
dejonathan:

He had his Master's Degree in Letter Writing
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by webngnews: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
Oh
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by renewable1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
The Jagaban of Africa

Get your 1kva complete solar power system today for just 140k with solar panel inclusive.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by mozona(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
buhari reading this should do the needful
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by ahamonyeka(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nigeria2day:

Source: https://punchng.com/breakingxenophobia-obasanjo-writes-south-africas-buthelezi/amp/
baba e be like say na letter writting you go learn how to write for NOUN.
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by chozzy: 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
True presiy
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by Lanre0: 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
Our Baba, the National award winning letter writer & his thievery vice Atiku should return just half of what they looted from this country & the youths will be relieved. While Obasanjo & Atiku were selling public enterprises in their own interest & building Universities of their own with public funds, Oyedepo was hoodwinking his docile followers, enjoying from illegal waivers to buy jets. People like Obasanjo & Atiku laid the foundation for insecurity & youth restiveness in this country.
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by joepepsy(m): 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
You people should take it easy ,what is "what did you did then"please am not too strong oo
lukui:
you used more than a decade as a President, what did you did then? medicine after death doctor!!!
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by johnad3(m): 1:12am On Sep 17, 2019
That's why he's baba nah . Hes the one United nations send to settle conflict in African continent. Have you forgotten how he commanded Gbagbo in his country? Im giving you 24hrs to return normalcy to your country? What happens aftewards? Gbagbo comply immediately. You people should respect we yorubas alot cus we know how to handle things and we born leaders. Even some senators in north attest to it. We will deal with South Africans, yes we will
Re: Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi by Psoul(m): 6:33am On Sep 17, 2019
Str8talk21:

Who wants to contract a lifeless dullard?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DMy brother, I tire oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Declares PDP's Adeleke Winner Of Osun Governorship Election 2022 / Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group / Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.