Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

South African President Tenders Apology Over Xenophobia Attack. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African President Tenders Apology Over Xenophobia Attack. (279 Views)

Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment / I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology / Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

South African President Tenders Apology Over Xenophobia Attack. by DEENDOMY: 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
South African president Cyril Ramaphosa has apologised to all Africans migrants over the attack in their country.
The south African President "Cyril Ramaphosa" tenders apology to all Africans over the recently xonophobic on African migrants which left many people killed and some injured.
Ramaphosa who was booed and whistled at on Saturday during his speech at the funeral of late Zimbabwe ex-leader, Robert Mugabe’s apologised for the recent xenophobic attacks.
According to reports, more than At 12 people were killed this September in a fresh outburst of violence and mob attacks against African migrants and foreign-owned businesses in and around Johannesburg, South Africa’s largest city.
The south African president during his speech at Mugabe's burial, the late African leader who was buried last week, he said;
“I stand before you as a fellow African to express my regret and apologise for what has happened in our country,” Ramaphosa said after one of the organisers tried to calm the crowd.
This remorse which the president of Africa has shown to the general public about the recent attack to African migrants in their country has showed much love and feeling of forgiveness in him.

https://www.guruspoint.xyz/2019/09/south-african-president-tenders-apology.html

Re: South African President Tenders Apology Over Xenophobia Attack. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
Apology not accepted. This is medicine after death
Re: South African President Tenders Apology Over Xenophobia Attack. by BlessedNuel: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first

(1) (Reply)

House Of Representatives Set To Probe The 9.6 Billion Dollars Debt Allegedly Owe / How NEC, Newly Formed EAC Would Work Together By Vice President Osinbajo / Nigeria, 40 Other Countries Need External Food Assistance —FAO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.