Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Ogun tops list of South African returnees - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ogun tops list of South African returnees (33746 Views)

More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace / Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again / Lagos Tops List Of Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 – EIU Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Olanipekun1: 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
[s]
Ipoblooser:

The last time I checked igbos have carry all their villagers come southwest obviously the rank will go high when u bring crimes n prostitution into our lands. We don’t even hear of this in the 80s and 90s until all emekas uches chidi came to sell in southwest regions
[/s]
Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Olanipekun1: 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
[s]
Ipoblooser:

Booo now u jump to southwest media lol keep wailing and crying. All ur defense tactics is showing how insecure u r. Oya give me another reason why igbos r criminals 1 2 3 leggo
[/s]
Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Olanipekun1: 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
[s]
Meliaen:

Ta. We all know igbos in South Africa are hiding in the bush. They'd rather die than come back to their country of birth.

We also know the only goal of our brothers from kanu Republic is to migrate from their potopoto land and dominate indigenes of other countries. Mba. Igbos in South Africa will rather perish in the Mediterranean sea than return.
[/s]
Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Ipoblooser: 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Ikecna94:

See story teller. I've been to South Africa so your delusion as your people are now well known for is hilarious to say the least. Afonjas in SA are just as criminals as other tribes in South Africa. Infact, the 419 business are dominated by Afonjas over there. The only thing you people share with other tribes in that country is drug dealing.

Now una changed story to South Africans do not know the difference between Yoruba and Igbos? Is that so? I thought they knew the difference according to una Afonjas statements during the xenophobic attacks. So speaking Yoruba and mentioning Yoruba does not protect una anymore in South Africa as some of una stupidly kept saying on this forum. Now story Don change. I swear they need to do a study on Afonjas. If scientist plan on finding a cure for schizophrenia, una are the key to intense study. You people are deluded as it can get.
[/s]
Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Olanipekun1: 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Ipoblooser:
[/s]
Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Ipoblooser: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Germannig:
187 total
SW = 78
SE = 57
SS =28
NC 5
The rest 19 from where? I suspect Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, and perhaps Borno (BH displaced persons)
[/s]
Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Olanipekun1: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Ipoblooser:
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Student Of Federal Polytechnic Ede Crushed To Death As Petrol Tanker Falls / 18 Die In Motor Accident In Jigawa (Graphic Photos) / Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.