Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

Does A Husband Ever Win? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Husband Ever Win? (564 Views)

This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Husband Ever Win? by mrNEMZY(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
During the battle for Child custody does the husband ever win?

If yes, under which circumstances?

I have never seen a divorce case on fp where the husband got custody of his children.

I am still single, but I don't think I would be able to separate from my children when I have them. I might just stay in a toxic marriage just for my kids.

Don't get me wrong, I don't plan for divorce when I get married, but it is only foolish not to consider it's possibility, with it's ever increasing incidence.
Re: Does A Husband Ever Win? by funmijoyb(f): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
angry

Dont go with negative mentality..

1 Like

Re: Does A Husband Ever Win? by Charleys: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
The husband can't take custody of the children. That's just how it is.
Re: Does A Husband Ever Win? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
Quick questions

Do you ever wish to be a divorcee?

Can you cook? Can you bath kids? School run? Clean after them?

Will you as a man be able to take care of your kids 24/7?

If yes, will you take out time to know every single details of your child's/children's needs, health, schedule as much as the mum?

If no, will you prefer to leave your kids in the care of a maid or their mum?

If you chose to remarry, who will best take care of them well, your wife or their mother?

If there is an ailment at night, will you be able to run helter-skelter or know the available solution to apply at that moment?

All in all, just pray to have an everlasting happy home cos divorce isn't favourable to anyone, especially the kids.

3 Likes

Re: Does A Husband Ever Win? by Baller93(m): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ana Akoeri.....
Fountainofyouth:
Quick questions

Will you as a man be able to take care of your kids 24/7

If yes, will you take out time to know every single details of your child's/children's needs, health, schedule as much as the mum?

If you chose to remarry, who will best take care of them well, your wife or their mother?

If there is an ailment at night, will you be able to run helter-skelter or know the available solution to apply at that moment,

All in all, just pray to have an everlasting happy home cos divorce isn't favourable to anyone, especially the kids.

1 Like

Re: Does A Husband Ever Win? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
U can over win if u marry right! Strive for that,many has succeeded, yours won't be different
Re: Does A Husband Ever Win? by mrNEMZY(m): 1:40am On Sep 17, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Quick questions

Will you as a man be able to take care of your kids 24/7

If there is an ailment at night, will you be able to run helter-skelter or know the available solution to apply at that moment,

Valid points
Re: Does A Husband Ever Win? by AstroG: 2:02am On Sep 17, 2019
mrNEMZY:
During the battle for Child custody does the husband ever win?

If yes, under which circumstances?

I have never seen a divorce case on fp where the husband got custody of his children.

I am still single, but I don't think I would be able to separate from my children when I have them. I might just stay in a toxic marriage just for my kids.

Don't get me wrong, I don't plan for divorce when I get married, but it is only foolish not to consider it's possibility, with it's ever increasing incidence.

If you no want wahala like me,join us in our Babymama train.
Its the best,no drama,no marriage divorce headaches,no violent act from the opposite partner.
The rights of the child will be shared equally.

And to those hoes that will mention or quote me,am ready for y'all kiss kiss
Re: Does A Husband Ever Win? by joseo: 7:55am On Sep 17, 2019
Why have u seen a failed marriage while still single?

To win your children over to your side is to love your wife the exact same way you love yourself even though she is not the submitting type...

As for your children be responsible to them.

(1) (Reply)

Porsche And Boeing Partner To Build An Electric Flying Car (photos) / Am Still Tempted To Pour My Heart Out. / Why Do Ladies Still Call Back Those They Ignored B4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.