Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,168 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Why Double Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Double Date (844 Views)

My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise / You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date / 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Double Date by doris4u(f): 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hello fellows, hope ur day went well. Why do people in relationship still date other people, what is really there motive especially guys.
I know a friend ( guy)who is into a relationship but is still straffing another girl for like straight one year now. Why can't people stick to one partner.
I thought he was only sleeping with the girl but the said guy is nursing feelings for the lady while in a relationship. Each time the lady tries to walk out, he begs her not to and he has another relationship.
Re: Why Double Date by chinchonglee(m): 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
I cant try dis nonsense. I dnt double date, its fxcking expensive

1 Like

Re: Why Double Date by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
GREED
FOOLISHNESS
CHEAP NATURE
OLOSHOISM
THINK THEY WILL NEVER BE CAUGHT
Re: Why Double Date by taiocol: 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
GREED
FOOLISHNESS
CHEAP NATURE
OLOSHOISM
THINK THEY WILL NEVER BE CAUGHT

You can't actually catch them except there tell you grin
Re: Why Double Date by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
taiocol:

You can't actually catch them except there tell you grin

It's very easy to catch cheats.... because the truth ALWAYS come out eventually
Re: Why Double Date by taiocol: 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

It's very easy to catch cheats.... because the truth ALWAYS come out eventually

Then you've not met with the real cheaters.

Not saying I cheat but even when I der test run the process that year you nor fit catch ME
Re: Why Double Date by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:01am On Sep 17, 2019
taiocol:

Not saying I cheat but even when I der test run the process that year you nor fit catch ME

Yes anybody can cheat, but thinking that you are too clever to be caught would be your downfall.

3 Likes

Re: Why Double Date by Retrography(m): 12:02am On Sep 17, 2019
Because most people are not having a satisfying relationship.

1 Like

Re: Why Double Date by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 17, 2019
Men do it b|c they can get away with it and b|c some women allow them to. Brostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Why Double Date by taiocol: 12:08am On Sep 17, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Yes anybody can cheat, but thinking that you are too clever to be caught would be your downfall.

"I'm clued up cause I played the game smarter"
Re: Why Double Date by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:15am On Sep 17, 2019
taiocol:
"I'm clued up cause I played the game smarter"

Clap for yourself bro.... but if you claim to be a playa that has never been caught, then you sir are either living in la la land, just started "playa/cheater" life OR simply that your babes don't care whether you cheat or not (which is worse).

Most playas get caught one day or another...thats just part of the learning process....
Re: Why Double Date by pocohantas(f): 12:15am On Sep 17, 2019
grin @ especially guys.

Both gender are guilty as charged.

Guys are only more vocal of theirs (before all and sundry) because they can easily get away with it. Not forgetting it is more socially acceptable.

I will say greed. Greed for additional emotional, sexual or financial pleasure.
Re: Why Double Date by AstroG: 2:05am On Sep 17, 2019
doris4u:
Hello fellows, hope ur day went well. Why do people in relationship still date other people, what is really there motive especially guys.
I know a friend ( guy)who is into a relationship but is still straffing another girl for like straight one year now. Why can't people stick to one partner.
I thought he was only sleeping with the girl but the said guy is nursing feelings for the lady while in a relationship. Each time the lady tries to walk out, he begs her not to and he has another relationship.

That is what we call "Balancing of Equations,Not putting all his eggs in one basket and not eating the same soup everyday" grin wink

The Guy is Very Smart,a Genius to behold shocked shocked
Re: Why Double Date by nuelyoyo(m): 4:22am On Sep 17, 2019
taiocol:

the only way you can cheat and not get caught is if it's a sting operation. Once you start having a relationship with the other person, your main partner will eventually find out.

1 Like

Re: Why Double Date by 24kmagic: 7:23am On Sep 17, 2019
Some girls starve their boyfriends of sex (the only one thing she can offer). In this kind of situation, what would you rather have him do?

Well, as for me, I don't need much.

I need her loyalty, respect and faithfulness.

But giving me all these without sex will result to tantamount cheating.

But once she can give me these things, I will also be faithful and loyal.

But cheating sweet small sha, especially for the guys.
It makes you feel like the real man that you are.
But any woman that allows anyone other than her boyfriend or husband into her, she's shameless and useless.
Re: Why Double Date by nlPoster: 7:31am On Sep 17, 2019
I wonder what remains for the eventual wife when the boyfriend who is yet to marry complains of being sex starved .
Re: Why Double Date by doris4u(f): 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
I will say it greediness on the guys part because according to him , his relationship is always on and off.
Re: Why Double Date by teragenesys: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
In my opinion, Guys double date because sometimes you girls fail to really show a guy how much you love him and leave him guessing. Some guys, especially guys who have read books like 'The Game' by Niel Straus, 'Bang Rule' etc.. may see this as a red light. What do you expect to be their next line of action? Of course they won't be needy and demand more affection from their girl... No.. They do what has to be done.... Plan B.

That little shakara you are doing to your boo is opening the door for a new flower to replace you!

Bottom line.
If you love your guy, make him understand that you really do, especially if he's out there hustling and chasing his dreams for a better life for both of you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Actress, Genny Uzoma Shares Lovely New Picture / Dont Know My Strength ... Please Help !!! / I Need Urgent Advice, Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.