Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix (8605 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by stephenduru: 7:25am On Sep 17, 2019
According to report,a lady who goes by IG name Onyi_blonde1(Nwankwo Faviana Onyi) who stays in Abuja has allegedly been dating someone’s husband for 3years.According to the man's wife, the man stopped her from working after their marriage and also refused to open a business for her.Unknowing to her, the husband has a side chick he has been spending on,booking hotels every weekend for their enjoyment but care less for her and their children.

Recently the man bought the side chick a car on her birthday and gave her  N1 million to start a skincare business.

Onyinyechi said in her Instagram post on her birthday that she worked hard to get the car. She also claims to be a self made hustler.

So back to the story.The lady said she has been suspecting something lately so she decided to check her husband's phone and that was how she saw their conversations.According to her,she is not worried if he has a side chick but the husband has been claiming that things are not going well but he gave  N1 million to the lady and also bought her a car on her birthday.She said the gesture shattered her.

She chatted the so called Onyiblonde and the girl denied knowing what the woman was talking about.The lady angrily went and printed her pictures and pasted it all over Abuja “HOME BREAKER “ Onyi Faviana”.

Right now she said she doesn’t care about the marriage anymore.She’s going to deal with the girl so this is the beginning of the war.Her husband is yet to find out.

The Onyiblonde was recently spotted with Regina Daniel's hubby.Social media users have been advising Regina to be careful with her husband because of power of yansh.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/married-lady-exposes-abuja-big-girl-who.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by Tonnexy: 7:26am On Sep 17, 2019
The hustle is real.

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by stephenduru: 7:26am On Sep 17, 2019

Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by stephenduru: 7:27am On Sep 17, 2019

Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by JasonScoolari: 7:30am On Sep 17, 2019
Dear House wife,

Don't you think Karma has decided to pay you a courtesy visit at the moment you wanted to enjoy your home?

I know how painful it is for you now, BUT you can't sow YAM and reap TOMATOES.

I am not in any way supporting the home breaker.

Kindly quit the marriage if you can no longer cope.

BTW,the home breaker complained of BARCELONA bed been too strong.... Someone should help me tell her that I have a well-lubricated ARSENAL bed that always DRAW anyone to satisfaction.
wink

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by GOFRONT(m): 7:33am On Sep 17, 2019
Cheiiii......Me nor fit blame Oga Douglas o.

Only god know how sweet the punany of Onyiblonde taste like when make Oga douglas dey buy every every for Onyiblonde......

Who nor go, nor go know how far...

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by harkandey(m): 7:41am On Sep 17, 2019
that's how they do, after that they'll be claiming they worked hard for their money, small girl big dick grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by Sundrus: 7:45am On Sep 17, 2019
cheesy cheesy the toto really sweet the man...one million plus bday car

4 Likes

Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by uboma(m): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2019
The wife has every right to be angry but she has no business with the side Girl. She should confront her husband.

The man goofed big time. Why neglect your family but spend lavishly on another lady?

9 Likes

Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by B3sty(m): 7:48am On Sep 17, 2019
Wetin concern me?
Why am I Here in the First Place....

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by ursullalinda(f): 7:51am On Sep 17, 2019
The woman should face her husband and try to win him over, she should ignore all this home wreckers because ladies wil keep going for married men because of gifts like this. Small girl big God smh

5 Likes

Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by geosuzzy(f): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2019
I better use Hadley suite this weekend now that I knw Barcelona's bed are too strong....leme call chief...ring ring>>>>>no response!!! Haba

4 Likes

Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by Mandyoluchi(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2019
Awon slay mamas

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by uboma(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2019
geosuzzy:
I better use Hadley suite this weekend now that I knw Barcelona's bed are too strong....leme call chief...ring ring>>>>>no response!!! Haba

Lol

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by Nooneonline(m): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2019
uboma:
The wife has every right to be angry but she has no business with the side Girl. She should confront her husband.

The man goofed big time. Why neglect your family but spend lavishly on another lady?
did the wife say her family was neglected financially?

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by Nooneonline(m): 8:15am On Sep 17, 2019
Everyone Is saying "I'm not supporting the lady but". A wise man once said any statement made after the word BUT Is HORSE-SHIT. I will marry a very beautiful, humble and caring wife that I will be loyal to BUT I will attend business meetings twice a month in Abuja. I'm just sayin....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by Carlyboi(m): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2019
How do these bitshes do it I mean how do I give this cheap looking hoe one million plus a car for what na?
Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by IceColdVeins(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear House wife,

Don't you think Karma has decided to pay you a courtesy visit at the moment you wanted to enjoy your home?

I know how painful it is for you now, BUT you can't sow YAM and reap TOMATOES.

I am not in any way supporting the home breaker.

Kindly quit the marriage if you can no longer cope.

BTW,the home breaker complained of BARCELONA bed been too strong.... Someone should help me tell her that I have a well-lubricated ARSENAL bed that always DRAW anyone to satisfaction.
wink
ARSENAL DRAW....I saw what you did there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by DIKEnaWAR: 8:42am On Sep 17, 2019
Abuja girls.. Small girls with big gods.

Truth is most girls want to cash out fast without working for it, so they look for what they call "destiny helper". That is just another name for a man, married or not, that will fund their expensive lifestyle.

One mumu is asking Regina to hold her husband. Who be that husband? Ned that Regina stole from other people?
Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by missimelda01(f): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2019
I don't understand.. your husband is cheating on you then you decided to fight the side chick
Fix the problem that is close to you first (your husband), the girl is not your problem because he can easily dump her and get another side chick.

Men that cheat are foolish and irresponsible!

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
BTW, the home breaker complained of BARCELONA bed been too strong.... Someone should help me tell her that I have a well-lubricated ARSENAL bed that always DRAW anyone to satisfaction. wink

[img]https://media./images/1a53b87f9b6d0e97a226f0fa7202e9d5/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by cooooooks(m): 8:46am On Sep 17, 2019
PLEASE. STOP. CHEATING. ON. YOUR. WIVES.

The worst thing is that Nigerian women, in general, EXPECT their husbands to cheat. It's not fair and it puts us all in a bad light.

3 Likes

Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by ikennamadu1(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2019
ursullalinda:
The woman should face her husband and try to win him over, she should ignore all this home wreckers because ladies wil keep going for married men because of gifts like this. Small girl big God smh
My prayer naa make same thing happen to your home when u marry...
Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by ruggedtimi(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2019
annoying..all this owerri winch dem
Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2019
every house wife should take no action if the husband cheats because the man is the owner of the house, if she doesn't like it she should pack and go ,aunty pack and go!
Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2019
Awon dickprenuer iranu
Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by uboma(m): 9:25am On Sep 17, 2019
Nooneonline:
did the wife say her family was neglected financially?

Read the chats from the screenshots again, this time, more slowly so you can comprehend.
Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by Crazeworld(m): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2019
Local man can't refuse to spend on a that exposed bobbie kiss

Meanwhile, I'm available for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature
Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2019
missimelda01:
I don't understand.. your husband is cheating on you then you decided to fight the side chick
Fix the problem that is close to you first (your husband), the girl is not your problem because he can easily dump her and get another side chick.

Men that cheat are foolish and irresponsible!

Women that dress almost nake & put up all gimmicks to seduce men are the most irresponsible, any woman that doesnt know it,is a fool

3 Likes

Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by Nooneonline(m): 9:32am On Sep 17, 2019
uboma:

Read the chats from the screenshots again, this time, more slowly so you can comprehend.
bros no vex. U win. on this note I rest my case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by KevMitnick: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2019
Carlyboi:
How do these bitshes do it I mean how do I give this cheap looking hoe one million plus a car for what na?
It's called subtle manipulation. The kayanmata crew, Jaruma's customers. I hear that the sh1t works wonders in a man's life until he loses his sense of reasoning and gets him hooked on the lady like a drug.

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2019
What did the man see in this girl?
Some men are just worse than he goats. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18: Tell Me What Is Sweeter and More Pleasurable Than This? [Picture] / True Life Experiences. / How 2 Treat A Girl Who Likes U But She's Playing Hard 2 Get:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.