Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

My Fantasy With Two Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fantasy With Two Women. (590 Views)

Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fantasy With Two Women. by just4dfunboys: 7:28am On Sep 17, 2019
This will be quite a long read. You are welcome to criticise my English anyway.

I work in an organization where I am going on well with two women..
The first woman is a 4f8" and a mother of two. I are truly close and many people in the organization have concluded that I have slept with the woman but no, I haven't. This has made me to ask the woman out but no, she has refused. I can't keep malice because of that so our friendship have grown even stronger. I feel very much at home each time I pay her a visit. I can go to her kitchen, room any place I wish to. She has been telling me about a boy who is asking her out, about another and another. I have kept my cool and advised her where necessary. And although I do get angry when she is telling me all this, I have decided that we are nothing but friends. I have also observed that her main reason not to date me is that I am a little bit taller than her lol. And I am still hustling to make it big. She felt I cannot give her hot 6 because I am always withdrawn. Although she is about 5f, she has a good body and not slim or too fat.

The second woman, she is a lady of my choose. She is about 6f 9". I remember when we stood together and she was like hey boy you short o awesome right?
But two things I find odd with her.
1. She is the men's lady. Because of her height and body build men always want to 6 her. She have a good body build, the one Everyman desire. She is bullying but also emotional too. Even a man of her height though can beat her in a fight but she is sure of putting up a good fight.
2. She is not that receptive to me.

The problem here now that is disturbing me a bit is
1. Both women work in the same organisation
2. Both women live in the same compound.

Although the first woman did not agree to date me, the second is feeling guilty of trying to take me from the first.
Yesterday, the first called me and I went. We talked as we have always done. While we were still talking the second lady came back from where she went.
I left the first lady to the second after she took her bath and all. We were together for hours like four.
After I decided to leave, the first lady asked me to accompany her to the market. Okay it is our usual practice so I agreed. The second walked me down to the road I and the first started to the market.
We had to take a bike which I sat at the back. The first lady ordered the bike to take the route from her house. I guess this was to make the second feel jealous. But I ordered the bike man around.

I know the second is a f**ker and so is the first.

I know too that I am not going to marry any of them but I wish the second was of younger age, she is 40 and hot and I am 32 and handsome. Would she ever change? According to NairaLanders old newspapers never change.

This is fantasy to me and I am just playing along. I will enjoy myself while it last.

Thank you for reading if you read to the end.
Re: My Fantasy With Two Women. by DEXTROVERT: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2019
I'm
Short
Of
Words
For
A
Perilous
Generation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help In Cooking Unripe Plantain Porridge. / Please Read This(it Would Only Take A Minute) / Diamond/access Bank Is Official Scammers And Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.