Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku (17227 Views)

Danish TV Station Equates Moroccan Footballers To Monkeys. / Portsmouth Sack 3 Players For Racist Messages About Rashford, Saka, Sancho / Esha Gupta Apologises For Racist Comment At Alex Iwobi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku by Okoroawusa: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
Madibah:
The is the fault of buhari
I tell u...na Buhari sell Lukaku great grand father give oyinbo in 1759...
Re: Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku by Angelfrost(m): 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
seunny4lif:

You have never been to German speaking nations then
Please move to Germany, Austria or Swiss and you will know Italians far better
Italian are better than British cool

Leave the guy... British people are so racist, it is ridiculous.
Re: Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku by Rastamann: 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
There is nothing anyone can do about this racism. It is everywhere and it it here to stay.
Even in Nigeria we have racism, in the form of tribalism and religious biasness, in all spheres of life!
So how we for do?

1 Like

Re: Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku by planetx: 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Italian fans are highly racist but their women secretly admire big black côck stretching their vaginas
Does the black man have anything of value to offer the world except for big black c.ock? Because anytime the issue of racism comes up it's always the big black c.ock comments I see everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku by chiblaze07(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
Na them!!

Brown skin boy go hear am for Italy.

All is well las las

ogbiwa:
An Italian television station says it will not use one of its pundits again after he made a racist comment about Inter Milan striker Romelu Lukaku.

Speaking on TopCalcio24, Luciano Passirani said: "If you go one-on-one with him he will murder you.

"The only way to come up against him is maybe give him 10 bananas to eat..."

Programme director Fabio Ravezzani said, despite Passirani's "immediate apologies" that "he could no longer participate in our broadcasts".

Lukaku, who moved from Manchester United to Inter in the summer, helped his side to a 1-0 win against Udinese on Saturday.

"Mr Passirani is 80 years old and to compliment Lukaku he used a metaphor that turned out to be racist," added Ravezzani.

"I think it was a terrible lack of momentary lucidity.

"I cannot tolerate any kind of errors, even if momentary."

Lukaku was recently subjected to monkey chants by Cagliari fans when he scored a penalty for his side in a 2-1 victory.

Afterwards, the Belgium international said the abuse
showed the game was "going backwards".

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49713647

Re: Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku by nwamabo247(m): 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
nice one from the station management.pls help a brother in need
Re: Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku by Lordjb: 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nice one,,, see my signature below
Re: Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku by princfred(m): 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sunofgod:
Lukaku go chop insult tire for Italy!

They're extremely racist and backwards!
Yet reduce ticket to there by half and blacks will sell their lands just to land there not mentioning those who pay the ultimate price dying at sea to set foot there all because blacks are treated fellow blacks worst like slaves in Africa.
Re: Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku by olumalcolm(m): 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
An 80year old man who must have seen war and knw what hatred can lead to is the one spewing trash, i weep for dem oo.
Re: Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku by Emilokoiyawon: 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sirpaul:
Invest in yourself. Meditate. Read. Eat healthy food. Drink water. Move your body. Spend time in nature. Rest up. You are worthy.

Beautiful something
Re: Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku by mercyvivv(f): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
A condescending comment, very irrational!

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku by LZAA: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
drips8:
When it comes to european nations, Italy has always been the worst.

Nations like the Netherlands, the UK and France are still better nations with regards to race relations
U never go Russia be that
Italy dy learn wia russia dy grin
Re: Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku by Dreambeat: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
The last time Lukaku was subjected to racist abuse by fans, I wrote here that it was the beginning.Now this.The fact is that Italians are racists and it reflects in their football too.Lukaku please brace yourself and grow a thick skin.Unfortunately more of this will happen in the coming days.I wish Lukaku the best. It could be an unfair world at times.
Re: Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku by planetx: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
First of all who is he married to, if it's a white woman I say f him and let them keep racially abusing him. I will never sympathize with a black person facing racism married to a white person, you deserve whatever hell they show you.
Re: Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku by shiwex: 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sunofgod:

Italians - Very Racist set of people. I once left England to complete a contract over there. You can see they did not approve of a black man being an expatriate they had to take orders from......they really hated me but who cares i was their boss and was sent there by my company.
Re: Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku by drips8(m): 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
planetx:
First of all who is he married to, if it's a white woman I say f him and let them keep racially abusing him. I will never sympathize with a black person facing racism married to a white person, you deserve whatever hell they show you.

He has a black girlfriend but the black players from the english team all have white partners except for sterling.
Re: Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku by grandstar(m): 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sunofgod:

What was he thinking!
Re: Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku by shiwex: 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
princfred:

Yet reduce ticket to their by half and blacks will sell their lands just to land there not mentioning those who pay the ultimate price dying at sea to set foot there.

Bro..not everyone , maybe Edo girls will.
Re: Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku by midnighter(f): 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ikpa001:
The aged mobster no know say na modern society we dey now, and any compliment can easily be misunderstood and described as a slur

I actually saw people on Twitter arguing that he meant to say that only a racist gesture such as "giving him 10 bananas" would stop Lukaku. Referring to black players being assaulted with bananas on the pitch.

It is an interesting opinion. Maybe he didnt even mean any harm..
Re: Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku by delishpot: 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ikpa001:
The aged mobster no know say na modern society we dey now, and any compliment can easily be misunderstood and described as a slur

That comment was racist. That was not a misu derstanding but racist attack.
Re: Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Italian fans are highly racist but their women secretly admire big black côck stretching their vaginas

STOP WATCHING PÔRNO
Re: Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku by webngnews: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku by redsun(m): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
Can one really blame these misguided white people with the way you muderfuckers live as if you are in an age when a man never think? An age that can't even be compared to the stone age.

Some of you will be in packed and smelly shacks on filthy streets at the moment watching European leagues with noisy and polluting generators. The same Europeans that call you monkeys.
Re: Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku by logon599: 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
ORAFA:

Endeavor to make your buildings disability inclusive, the world is turning in that direction now.

Noted. Thanks a lot

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eniola Aluko Scores As Juventus Women Clinch Serie A Women's Title / OFFICIAL: Man Utd Appoint Solskjaer As Permanent Manager On A 3-year Contract / Iwobi Scores And Assists As Everton Hammer Fleetwood Town In Carabao Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.