Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

“I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo (307 Views)

There Is No Power In The Bible It Just A History Book. Politician Osofo Abasom / “I Hide To Read The Bible & It Brings Me Peace” - Muslim Girl Says / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by hardtoget: 8:26am On Sep 17, 2019
Kemi Olunloyo has expressed her disregard for the bible in a fresh social media message to her thousands of followers. She took her time to explain her stand, as she claims the bible is riddled with ‘fake’ stories.
She also claimed Christmas is not associated with being a Christian as its being purported all over the world. Miss Olunloyo has a history of provoking people on social media with questionable posts for the purpose of staying relevant.
Read her views on the bible below titled “Why I Don’t Believe in the Bible”:

“Many of u fans all over social are asking me how I knew about Jesus and God if not the bible. Stupid dumbass question.

The answer is FROM MY UGLY SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER who told us stories. I don’t believe or read the bible. I will never touch it again. It is full of fake stories. God NEVER ENDORSED the bible! He asked us to worship him directly not thru a book or pastor. If more people were spiritual like me rather than being religious, this will be a better world.

I became a born again spiritual being Sunday December 25th 2011 and now this Sunday December 25th 2016 #Kesus is back. Remember Kesus, my spiritual name. I don’t do church, don’t respect pastors or read the bible. So many versions of it too. That King James (Lebron) version is the FAKEST!

The real King in the biblical days was not even A CHRISTIAN and his royal biblicalness had no business writing a BIBLE. Christianity has nothing to do with Christmas! Jesus was not even born December 25th either. Lies everywhere. 400 ppl got blocked off my verified Facebook page’s 77,000 and I’m ready to block another 400 who insult me.
There is an Igbo guy in my inbox now who says he wants to marry me and get rid of my bachelorette reality show, good looking and all and I must “give my life to Jesus” begging me. He says if I do he will give me $100K aka N48M. He’s a company CEO. You can’t even “buy” me with these Jesus freak lines. I already love Jesus and God and that’s why my Christmas name is #KESUS.

Absolutely no bibles, pastors or church. Religion is the biggest lie to mankind. I see ppl heading to #Mecca to stone the devil. The devil is already in ur home, office, everywhere and many DIE in stampedes there! I’m not religious, I’m spiritual.
STAY SPIRITUAL! I LOVE YOU ALL!! #MerryChristmas

See more here https://thickmatch.com/dont-believe-bible-full-fake-stories-kemi-olunloyo/

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Davash222(m): 8:34am On Sep 17, 2019
We can’t twist or bend the Bible to befit you. The words of God can’t be changed because of you.
I believe in the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Chiemerie8(m): 8:36am On Sep 17, 2019
No wonder she no get sense cry
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Abfinest007(m): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2019
I won't argue with her bcuz thats the length her sense can take her to

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Jayslicky: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2019
shocked

This woman's stupidity is out of this world, how did she know that God said we should worship him personally without using the Bible, where did she see it from, the Bible?.

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by CaveAdullam: 8:59am On Sep 17, 2019
Tell us how you knew about the Lord Jesus Christ and God outside the Holy Bible?

You are a journalist and you ought to come out with good logic instead of all this bla bla bla.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 17, 2019
When a fake calls something else a fake, there is a high chance that fake called fake by a fake is original and true.

God bless.
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by StrikeBack(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2019
Seems only Nigerians are qualified for heaven. The way we take religion serious in this country ehn, you would think Nigeria is Eldorado.

Spit on all organised religion.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by gift2xl: 10:34am On Sep 17, 2019
Problem everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Moon gets Its Light from the Sun — Ancient "Book Of Enoch" / Are Arabs The Descendants Of Ishmael? / Outrage As Muslim And Christian Lesbian Couple Wed Together See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.