Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku (13294 Views)

Defection: Why Umahi, Deputy May Lose At Appeal Court — Sagay / 2019 Presidency: Why Atiku Will Lose To Buhari In Court – Sagay / Ekiti Election: Why Fayose Should Not Go To Court – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by nairavsdollars(f): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2019
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) has counseled Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2019 general elections not to go to the Supreme Court.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Sagay said lawyers with good knowledge of Election Laws know that Atiku’s petition against Buhari’s victory is a futile exercise.

” I think any lawyer who knows anything about Election Law would have realised that Atiku’s petition against President Buhari’s victory was futile” Sagay said.
https://www.independent.ng/dont-waste-time-going-to-supreme-court-sagay-counsels-atiku/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Chidexter(m): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2019
This man just remind me of all those people wey dey forecast game after e don play. they be like, i know say chelsea go lose, but i no one talk.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by FarahAideed: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2019
Is it your waste ? We need the supreme Court to uphold this caricature of a judgement so there is a legal precedence & jurisprudence landmark to refer going forward and so I can tell the INEC next time I don't need to submit any cert to contest .. they are scared of Atiku going to the supreme Court not because the they think he will win but because they are scared that legal precedence in stupidity will be set once the supreme Court upholds that nonsense

72 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by garyaustin(m): 10:24am On Sep 17, 2019
Please let His Excellency Atiku Abubakar test everything at the Supreme and give us the opportunity of legal precedence on some of the rulings of the Tribunal. Supreme court or no supreme court, precedence is already set until Supreme Court sets them aside.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Mynd44: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2019
With all due respect, Sagay should rest and go sit somewhere.

Atiku has a right to go to the supreme court and he should. He must go to court sef

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Richdad50(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2019
shocked
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Hezzyluv: 10:30am On Sep 17, 2019
” I think any lawyer who knows anything about Election Law would have realised that Atiku’s petition against President Buhari’s victory was futile” Sagay said.

yes indeed since the ruling parties in 9ja have the lawyers in their arms. particularly, the supreme Court

Qoute me otherwise may your life perpetually be rule the way Buhari is ruling this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Lastorator: 10:30am On Sep 17, 2019
Buhari might be a disappointment, but Sagey is right.
Atiku is wasting his money..
Any lawyer that is worth his salt will tell you that atiku has no case.
Nigerian law recognizes only manual announcements of results, no court in nigeria will give you a verdict rellying in an unknown and unseen server.

Buhari has been running for election for years, you cant say he has no certificate, the supreme ciurt has already given judgment on that, that buhari has no certificate issue.

What attiku should rather have been firing at with all cylinders ahould have been to prove that the elections were mared with lots of malpractices and then find ways to provide credible evidence to link them to Buhari.. We all are withnesses to the trial of Trump's lawyers, on how the lawyer was into lots of malpractice for the purpose of Trump's election. But for the fact that all that the lawyer did, could not be directly tied to Trump, the Niga is still there while his lawyer is toast. PDP needs to provide very clear and damning evidence linking Buhari directly to the vote buying, and ballot box snatching... Only then will Atiku have reached his peak arousal and then cum forth, as the President.

18 Likes

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by RillJ(m): 10:30am On Sep 17, 2019
It is for Atiku to decide.
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by wwwihy: 10:30am On Sep 17, 2019
grin
After Supreme Court; Atiku, Atiku Lawyers, PDP & Atiku Followers will surely receive sense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2019
Oga Sagay, Let him go biko, no let him lawyers swear for you o...... grin

This is what Atiku lawyers said in pigin English last week after the tribunal judgement: " e no go better for anybody wey talk say make Atiku no go to supreme court, Na sango and Amadioha go fire dem"
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by monkautos(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2019
Atiku must go to Supreme Court so that we can be sure that from now on, anybody can present affidavit to become anything in Nigeria

14 Likes

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Lexusgs430: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2019
He has money to waste.......

He should have not contested for that election, in the first place........

But corrupt money, must return to source..... People must chop..........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2019
wwwihy:
grin
Atiku Followers receive sense
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Lexusgs430:
He has money to waste.......
Nigeria money he stole

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by lloyds(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2019
Please let Atiku spend our money. . It's all our money anyways.

Our lawyers are not smiling.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by adanny01(m): 10:32am On Sep 17, 2019
Chidexter:
This man just remind me of all those people wey dey forecast game after e don play. they be like, i know say chelsea go lose, but i no one talk.

Has the case been to the supreme court already that we dont know about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by celebgistz2: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2019
Unuebo1950:

You get Mind oo grin
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Auxtin85(m): 10:32am On Sep 17, 2019
Because the judges will rob him the more
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2019
I have the hottest WhatsApp Sex Group in Nigeria with over 135 hot and sexy Nigerian girls that you can do video sex calls with and Bleep anytime you want.

Non-stop fun & sex games.

WhatsApp me on 09037371488 if you can PAY the REGISTRATION FEE and I'll add you immediately
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Sonnobax15(m): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2019
A very good advice atiku should heed to...instead of him to be spending his money irrelevantly,why not kukuma use the money to provide instructional materials 4 government schools in his home town in cameroon just like saraki did in kwara state!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by docadams: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2019
Hmmm

Why the bother about Atiku at the moment? Have you heard OBJ make his usual comments post election? Simply because he knows Atiku has the propensity for taking wrong decisions and, presently, he will be consulting marabouts rather than listening to wise counsel.
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Lexusgs430: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2019
modelmike7:
Nigeria money he stole

Your fingers sharp pass my own, was
updating my initial post....... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2019
lloyds:
Please let Atiku spend our money. . It's all our money anyways.

Our lawyers are not smiling.
naso grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by frankmoney(m): 10:34am On Sep 17, 2019
FarahAideed:
Is it your waste ? We need the supreme Court to uphold this judgement so there is a legal precedence going forward and so I can tell the INEC next time I don't need to submit any cert to contest .. they are scared of Atiku going to the supreme Court not because the they think he will win but because they are scared that legal precedence in stupidity will be set once the supreme Court upholds that nonsense
the precedent was set by ademola adeleke , that's were the judge made some of his reference to .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by FarahAideed: 10:34am On Sep 17, 2019
modelmike7:
mumu post

Shhhhhhh
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Bellotelli: 10:34am On Sep 17, 2019
Sagay... Are you an enemy to Atiku lawyers. Abeg allow lawyers to chop oo

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Your fingers sharp pass my one, was a
updating my initial post....... grin
loo grin. they should allow him to go o grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Chidexter(m): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2019
adanny01:

Has the case been to the supreme court already that we dont know about?
Read the content first, before quoting me next time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Written Result: CTD Debunks APGA’s Accusation Against APC / Gombe APC Expels Danjuma Goje For "Hobnobbing" With Opposition Parties / Governor Fubara: ‘I Feel Heavy In My Spirit, It’s Not Been Easy,’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.