Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku (13448 Views)

Defection: Why Umahi, Deputy May Lose At Appeal Court — Sagay / 2019 Presidency: Why Atiku Will Lose To Buhari In Court – Sagay / Ekiti Election: Why Fayose Should Not Go To Court – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Afamed: 10:35am On Sep 17, 2019
Let Atiku exercise his constitutional right
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by delamb01: 10:36am On Sep 17, 2019
The process that produced this man as a professor should be investigated. He is so full of stupidity. It's their solemn right whether or not to go to the Supreme Court. I regret using some of his books as an undergraduate law students. Now, I see why his works are not academically sound.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Enyimbamercedes: 10:37am On Sep 17, 2019
Affidavit Professor
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by StrikeBack(m): 10:37am On Sep 17, 2019
Affidavit na him sure pass ooo
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by adanny01(m): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2019
RillJ:
It is for Atiku to decide.

Last time I checked, his supporters were jumping and shouting for him to go to tribunal. Right now he is on his own. Lawyers will always be in for their pockets.

Am sure if Atiku wants to sue Buhari to take his Biological paternal rights to Yusuf, there will be 100s of lawyers willing to.
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Cantonese: 10:39am On Sep 17, 2019
Yeye professor. Contest an election to know how it feels.
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by wink2015(m): 10:42am On Sep 17, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) has counseled Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2019 general elections not to go to the Supreme Court.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Sagay said lawyers with good knowledge of Election Laws know that Atiku’s petition against Buhari’s victory is a futile exercise.

” I think any lawyer who knows anything about Election Law would have realised that Atiku’s petition against President Buhari’s victory was futile” Sagay said.
https://www.independent.ng/dont-waste-time-going-to-supreme-court-sagay-counsels-atiku/

He should go to Supreme court.

Even though President Muhammadu Buhari has his man there in the person of Justice Tanko.
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:43am On Sep 17, 2019
I don't know if Atiku watches BB nåija. If he understands how Tacha tops the chart, he wouldn't have hired lawyers to and go to the tribunal
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Kennitrust(m): 10:44am On Sep 17, 2019
But better try than...

1 Like

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Ferdinandu(m): 10:46am On Sep 17, 2019
Sagay is an inner circle in Buhari's regime, he knows what they have already cooked for Atiku if he ever reaches Supreme Court. It is an advice Atiku better take. I don't know the miracle of manna falling from heaven Atiku expects. The day they woke up and use a piece of paper signed by the President to remove the CJN and nothing happened was the day Atiku lost this election
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by omoiyalayi(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2019
He who has hair let him ear
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Edyice: 10:48am On Sep 17, 2019
Country that need separation
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Bizibi(m): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2019
FarahAideed:
Is it your waste ? We need the supreme Court to uphold this judgement so there is a legal precedence going forward and so I can tell the INEC next time I don't need to submit any cert to contest .. they are scared of Atiku going to the supreme Court not because the they think he will win but because they are scared that legal precedence in stupidity will be set once the supreme Court upholds that nonsense
he should not waste his time..... Buhari owns the Supreme Court now.
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Impliment: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2019
Anybody who is advising Atiku not to go to the supreme court is an enemy of progress.He should exhaust all the legal options available according to law at least for judicial precedence purposes.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by murshid09(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2019
His money or Nigerians money he stole

Let him spend more money jare

Pls don't insult my personality or else I will provide you with my PhD affidavit
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by FarahAideed: 10:54am On Sep 17, 2019
Bizibi:
he should not waste his time..... Buhari owns the Supreme Court now.

We know but let the Supreme court set itself up by upholding the useless Judgement so we have a landmark for reference and precedence
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Olanipekun1: 10:54am On Sep 17, 2019
FarahAideed:
Is it your waste ? We need the supreme Court to uphold this judgement so there is a legal precedence going forward and so I can tell the INEC next time I don't need to submit any cert to contest .. they are scared of Atiku going to the supreme Court not because the they think he will win but because they are scared that legal precedence in stupidity will be set once the supreme Court upholds that nonsense
you're right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by cashkid: 11:00am On Sep 17, 2019
FarahAideed:
Is it your waste ? We need the supreme Court to uphold this caricature of a judgement so there is a legal precedence & jurisprudence landmark to refer going forward and so I can tell the INEC next time I don't need to submit any cert to contest .. they are scared of Atiku going to the supreme Court not because the they think he will win but because they are scared that legal precedence in stupidity will be set once the supreme Court upholds that nonsense

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As if u get one kobo u wan contribute...
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2019
Look at what a senior lawyer is saying.
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by cashkid: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2019
FarahAideed:

We know but let the Supreme court set itself up by upholding the useless Judgement so we have a landmark for reference and precedence

Set itself up grin grin grin grin grin

Baby lawyer or abi na baby justice grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Royalfurnitures: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2019
They have already finished the job at the Supreme Court before the elections, remember Onnoghen"s issue

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for homes and offices
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by FarahAideed: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2019
cashkid:

As if u get one kobo u wan contribute...

Shut atleast I can contribute 200k and not die. , Can you ?
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by chukwuibuipob: 11:13am On Sep 17, 2019
angry sad cool shocked angry grin cheesy grin angry shocked Sagay shud allow lawyers to chop..Wetin lawyer dey do sef
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by keryj(f): 11:15am On Sep 17, 2019
I need Atiku to go to supreme court for just one reason.

I want to know if supreme court will also tell us that waec certificate is not a prerequisite to become a president in this country
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by surgical: 11:16am On Sep 17, 2019
Ferdinandu:
Sagay is an inner circle in Buhari's regime, he knows what they have already cooked for Atiku if he ever reaches Supreme Court. It is an advice Atiku better take. I don't know the miracle of manna falling from heaven Atiku expects. The day they woke up and use a piece of paper signed by the President to remove the CJN and nothing happened was the day Atiku lost this election
it doesn't matter let atiku exercise his constitutional rights,all these shows they are still scared despite being in charge
If he looses is it their loss or their money
If buhari can go to supreme Court 3times without any body bullying him not to go,why doing it to another person,it is a case of a murderer that will not allow any semblance of sword around him,bunch of hypocrites
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by akdjr(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2019
After listening to analysis of the judgement by 4 renowned legal practitioners, I realize Atiku and PDP were chasing shadows all along.
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by Angelfrost(m): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2019
He shouldn't go where??!... This man doesn't want his younger colleagues to make money from the PDP cash flow... Such an enemy of progress. Hiss!!! undecided
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by BroOptimist(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2019
wwwihy:
grin
After Supreme Court; Atiku, Atiku Lawyers, PDP & Atiku Followers will surely receive sense

grin
wwwihy:
grin
After Supreme Court; Atiku, Atiku Lawyers, PDP & Atiku Followers will surely receive sense

����
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by SoNature(m): 11:28am On Sep 17, 2019
FarahAideed:
Is it your waste ? We need the supreme Court to uphold this caricature of a judgement so there is a legal precedence & jurisprudence landmark to refer going forward and so I can tell the INEC next time I don't need to submit any cert to contest .. they are scared of Atiku going to the supreme Court not because the they think he will win but because they are scared that legal precedence in stupidity will be set once the supreme Court upholds that nonsense

I don't know why it's considered okay to use what happened in case to judge another.

For me, it is more irrational thing about legal justice system because circumstances MUST vary.

Imagine after citing Amechi Vs Omehia case to decide several others, the Supreme Court is saying there was an error in that verdict.

To the news, that Sagay is so disgusting.

Atiku is a stinking rich man.

If he decides to spend his money, it's strictly his business.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by tech18: 11:30am On Sep 17, 2019
Mynd44:
With all due respect, Sagay should rest and go sit somewhere.

Atiku has a right to go to the supreme court and he should. He must go to court sef
hhyyhhhh
Na must ?

Or you be Dr. Livinus or Livy brother grin grin
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by frowland(m): 11:30am On Sep 17, 2019
FarahAideed:

Actually the judgement was taken from earlier ruling of Supreme court. Example on Buharis certificate, they refered to supreme court ruling of Adeleke's certificate. I cant remember any that they did not draw inference from Supreme court. So we are yet to see IF supreme court can overule themselves.
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku by truthstands20: 11:35am On Sep 17, 2019
Sagay is a big disgrace. Is it your money Atiku is spending in court? We need the Supreme court to affirm this disgrace of judgement by the tribunal so that the precedence will be set in the destruction of Nigeria. Let them affirm that affidavit is equivalent to certificates. I bet you Nigeria will be in deep absolute total mess for decades. Let them affirm that an election in which almost all the monitoring group confirmed in their reports that it was marred by irregularities, voter suppression, military interference, result sheet manipulation etc is a good election. That's what Nigerians are waiting for so that future judgements will be referred to it. The Supreme court's judgement on this matter will set a record in Nigeria. We are waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights / Lawmakers Reject Jonathan’s Cassava Bread / N400bn Fraud: Fayemi Replies Ekiti Assembly: "Allegations Are Mere Fabrication"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.