Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Bbnaija: ''myself And Gedoni Never Had Sex'' Khafi Insists - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija: ''myself And Gedoni Never Had Sex'' Khafi Insists (350 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / See Pictures Of Khafi And Gedoni As They Celebrate Gedoni Birthday / Khafi And Gedoni Seen Having Sex Again (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: ''myself And Gedoni Never Had Sex'' Khafi Insists by opldsxcvn: 10:12am On Sep 17, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Khafi Kareem, the recently evicted housemate from the Big Brother Naija house, has denied reports that herself and her love interest in

watch interveiw here

Download&Watch the video Of Her Here

Re: Bbnaija: ''myself And Gedoni Never Had Sex'' Khafi Insists by opldsxcvn: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2019
wow
Re: Bbnaija: ''myself And Gedoni Never Had Sex'' Khafi Insists by opldsxcvn: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bbnaija: ''myself And Gedoni Never Had Sex'' Khafi Insists by opldsxcvn: 10:37am On Sep 17, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Bbnaija: ''myself And Gedoni Never Had Sex'' Khafi Insists by opldsxcvn: 10:42am On Sep 17, 2019
wow
Re: Bbnaija: ''myself And Gedoni Never Had Sex'' Khafi Insists by opldsxcvn: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2019
wow shocked shocked shocked mophor o
Re: Bbnaija: ''myself And Gedoni Never Had Sex'' Khafi Insists by opldsxcvn: 11:08am On Sep 17, 2019

(1) (Reply)

The Qualities That Shows A Good Woman / Why You Will Loose Money If You Don't Know This / Any Help For My Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.