Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) (57950 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo Welcomes Son, Clinton, To Film Production Team (video) / Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) by kenzysmith: 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ritualist
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) by arsenal33: 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
okada riders, oya go farm
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) by kenny160: 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
Na which film be dis one? I go like to watch it....naija I hail oo na only u go see him just graduated from school, nq u stilll see him dey harvst from his farm..
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) by Flier: 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
MeeLan:
mumu. Most of the crops doing well in the north are better suited to the weather/climatic conditions there.
Children of today,they have no respect for anybody
Anyway go and ask your teacher.Rice should be our major crop in the south but we are not planting it,there are over 50 different crop been exported by Nigeria from the south during the 1990s but not anymore.
There Is rural-urban migration going on in the south while the North is experiencing urban-rural
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) by sharisto(m): 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
DIRTY MIND
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) by nwamabo247(m): 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
nice one from him but is try to mock ike oha.please dear nairalanders pls i need ur help.see my signature below
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) by insabarnur(m): 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
I hope it's not a home video scene
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
I will only take him seriously if he shows me a barn of yam. Showing off a tuber of yam doesn't mean you are a farmer.
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) by Cantonese: 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
Flier:
We are too lazy in southern Nigeria,just imagine if the north has something close to our weather Nigeria won’t have relied on oil export

Just tell us that you are a very lazy person and not southerners. You sound like someone who enjoys akpurachi.

1 Like

Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nice one Sir, All hail Kaycee Bombay himself smiley
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) by penguinpikin: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
bros dont go into yam. i can spiritually tell you.. farming is not your calling.
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) by Forcados1: 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nwodosis:
grin Is that a farm or a ritual site?
Alu mhe kpam kpam
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) by Forcados1: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
scaramucci:
I will only take him seriously if he shows me a barn of yam. Showing off a tuber of yam doesn't mean you are a farmer.
Those it really matter
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) by Modernist: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
totosucker:
Farming is the way to go now. Buhari's harsh economic policies has forced everybody to the farm.
Farm that the government failed to protect our interest and Left us at the mercy of Fulani herders.
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) by Sonsly041(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
HumphreyGspot:
More

Watch the video HERE

This man don't have specific direction...... After his LLB in law he still goes to farm again
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) by webngnews: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) by Nonsobless(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
Happy new yam festival
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
If he keeps hard at it, he'll live till a ripe old age. He's looking fit.
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) by dont8(m): 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
MisterChairman:
mtcceeewww publicity stunt
Do you know the meaning of publicity at all, you guys just come across a word and start using without recourse to the context.
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) by snitchbitch: 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
I just hope it is not human head that he turned into yam because if you know kanayo kanayo very well, you will know what I am talking about!!!!
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
HumphreyGspot:
More

Watch the video HERE

My grandfather was an Ezeji. He harvested a yam that looks like a lion az in....carved lion.. I wish I had the pics here, would have uploaded it. Ah...first of its kind.
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) by opebiboy: 7:17am On Sep 18, 2019
No wonder you have strength to dey fvck small small girls
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) by tck2000(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Tot it's this type
jeez

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) / Roman Goddess Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Choose Your Favorite" / 'Wine Or Breasts Store?': Roman Goddess Dances With Her Huge Boobs To Promote...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.