Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,171 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians (24265 Views)

Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ / James Agbaeze: Nigerian Punches ICE officer Trying To Deport Him (Photo) / Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by Olanipekun1: 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

What sayeth thou niggah? grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by Duggedised12(f): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
psychologygh:
hahaha,don't you know we are older than you,three solid years.And how does Nigeria help us,am listening
what are you even saying?
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by simplesearch: 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
realestniggah:
When are we gonna talk about the fact that overpopulation is one of the major problems of Nigeria

Resources to population ratio, Ethiopians should be the worst hit in Africa yet they are doing fine with higher earning for an average employee and higher currency value compared to Nigeria, over a 100 million in population even without Eritrea. Population has never and will never be a major threat to Nigeria as a Nation but bad leadership at all Spheres of governance. We've always had people at the helms of affairs who think its a crime for every citizen to be educated or live comfortably, they probably think it shouldn't come that cheap or that life isn't meant to be that way so we all have to fight an abstract war to earn a living, with survival of the fittest as the rule of the game. Others come with bigoted religious inclination, they'll abandon governance in pursuit of religious agenda, everybody must be forced to see from their religious microscope otherwise no deal. Mark my word, the day Nigeria elect a Man of goodwill who is ready to die if the requirement to fix so entails then we'll come off this mess
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by Deepfeel(m): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ajagunsegun1:
shameful...I know they are igbos

We all know they are afonja's from Benin
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by psychologygh: 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
Duggedised12:
what are you even saying?
am a Ghanaian and am saying we are older than you and you can never be our big brother. And you don't help us in anything so go solve your 1 million problems and stop hating on The Black Star of Africa nation called Ghana .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by Deepfeel(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
Cherrybae:
By the shape of their flat heads you shall know them.

Igbo Amaka
By their ugliness you shall know them, afonja amaka
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by Deepfeel(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

we sabi the tribe die.........the 5% people from the YEAST

Lzaa immhotep, go and carry ya sisters back to the village oooo

Hunger and igboland, na war!

We all know they are afonja's from Benin they are the only Nigerian prostitutes we know of

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by Duggedised12(f): 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
psychologygh:
am a Ghanaian and am saying we are older than you and you can never be our big brother. And you don't help us in anything so go solve your 1 million problems and stop hating on The Black Star of Africa nation called Ghana .
lol, OK. I don't even have strength to argue with inferior people, which is why you are here mr black star, so obsessed about nigeria lol. By the way please remind me of the name of your president,cos its so inconsiquential i dont even know.
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by Deepfeel(m): 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
The solution to all this is dividing this country as long as the leaders of this country are people from the north and afonja's from the west this country will remain backward, that's why we biafrans are doing everything possible to free ourselves from this cursed country build on innocent blood
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by danot1030: 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
We need their names to convince our blodas from the south east that their girls are prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by havenz(m): 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
SEE DIRTY GHANA WAY THEIR P. O. R. N MOVIE FULL EVERY WHERE DEY CLAIM HOLY... NONSENSE.

1 Like

Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by psychologygh: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol, OK. I don't even have strength to argue with inferior people, which is why you are here mr black star, so obsessed about nigeria lol. By the way please remind me of the name of your president,cos its so inconsiquential i dont even know.
obsession is when you keep discussing Ghana,calling it ordinary Ghana,swearing to teach ordinary Ghana a lesson on a so called Nigerian forum.The day your poverty capital forum stop discussing Ghana, then you won't see even a Ghanaian shadow here cos we don't waste our time discussing Nigerians but we act and deport Nigerians. And never try to compare any of your illiterate fulanis president to Akuffo Addo cos he's an Oxford trained graduate and world renowned lawyer who gets the best deals and development for his nation Ghana. Now sit down and watch the Black Star of Africa shine brighter,haha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by Godons1: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
Igbo's Amaka grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by Duggedised12(f): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
psychologygh:
obsession is when you keep discussing Ghana,calling it ordinary Ghana,swearing to teach ordinary Ghana a lesson on a so called Nigerian forum.The day your poverty capital forum stop discussing Ghana, then you won't see even a Ghanaian shadow here cos we don't waste our time discussing Nigerians but we act and deport Nigerians. And never try to compare any of your illiterate fulanis president to Akuffo Addo cos he's an Oxford trained graduate and world renowned lawyer who gets the best deals and development for his nation Ghana. Now sit down and watch the Black Star of Africa shine brighter,haha.
lol, so you are here because the forum discuss' about ghana like in what aspect if it doesn't relate to Nigeria? But the reverse is the case with ghana media houses.

Even with our bad leadership,your entire GDP is only that of lagos. Lol . and thanks for telling me the name of your president even though you know all the state governors of our 36 states lol. An ant that sees him self as an elephant, if your entire country has half of Nigeria population,somalia would be better than you , that time na brown star una go dey answer ,lol.

1 Like

Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by wiseone28: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol, so you are here because the forum discuss' about ghana like in what aspect if it doesn't relate to Nigeria? But the reverse is the case with ghana media houses.

Even with our bad leadership,your entire GDP is only that of lagos. Lol . and thanks for telling me the name of your president even though you know all the state governors of our 36 states lol. An ant that sees him self as an elephant, if your entire country has half of Nigeria population,somalia would be better than you , that time na brown star una go dey answer ,lol.
Leave the guy you're making his eyes get blurry by telling him the truth..

He may not be able to resist it anymore before the tears drop
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by Duggedised12(f): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
wiseone28:
Leave the guy you're making his eyes get blurry by telling him the truth..

He may not be able to resist it anymore before the tears drop
honestly,if not for some news relating to Nigerians in ghana that hits fp once in a while,i even forgot about them ,but they crawl behind monikers here every day being obsessed with happenings in Nigeria. Apart from accra i dont even know any other state abi na village for that their community wey dem dey call country ,i think two of sambisia forest is their total landmass ,lol
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by wiseone28: 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
Duggedised12:
honestly,if not for some news relating to Nigerians in ghana that hits fp once in a while,i even forgot about them ,but they crawl behind monikers here every day being obsessed with happenings in Nigeria. Apart from accra i dont even know any other state abi na village for that their community wey dem dey call country ,i think two of sambisia forest is their total landmass ,lol
Na one city state them be..

Not even one skyscraper they for that their capital.
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by Duggedised12(f): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
wiseone28:
Na one city state them be..

Not even one skyscraper they for that their capital.
lol. What they have is a developed village. Close knitted communites. If they take on only the population weight of lagos and kano combined,even that their brown start go wash to grey star. grin
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by Sonnobax15(m): 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
There is one foolish ghanian up there who is ignorantly comparing ghana whose land mass doesn't supercede warri's city....if not 4 one thing,i no see anything wey go make me call ghana name self...black stars my foot!
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by princetom1(m): 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
WristFashion:
I can clearly remember when we did d same to them..Now it's d oda way #InsideLife

Glow differently with our classy wrist watches at affordable prices, with special discount for my nairaland shawtieswink anywhere in Nigeria!
DM @ Signature

How much for this invicta?
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by penguinpikin: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
Make we legalize olosho una no go gree. money dey the thing. we have offshore prostitute doing well. lets start taxing them. go and learn from netherland. even married women dey do olosho legally
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by wiseone28: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol. What they have is a developed village. Close knitted communites. If they take on only the population weight of lagos and kano combined,even that their brown start go wash to grey star. grin
I used to think Cameroonian hate Nigerian when i was young, little did i know i was wrong..

But Ghanaians hate and envious of Nigeria is equal with South African hate..

Why do you think we banned them from Nollywood?

1 Like

Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by Duggedised12(f): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
wiseone28:
I used to think Cameroonian hate Nigerian when i was young, little did i know i was wrong..

But Ghanaians hate and envious of Nigeria is equal with South African hate..

Why do you think we banned them from Nollywood?
they have always hated Nigeria which is why they chased Nigeria out first ,but when Nigeria retaliated, ours was loud,so they held on to it like cry babies they are lol.
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by mercyvivv(f): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by mercyvivv(f): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
Thank goodness Ghana is repatriating them legally. Nigerians in diaspora are just like their counterparts at home. Thought it was said, when in Rome you behave like a Roman?! we still haven't learn any lessons from our export of crimes and criminality.

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.

2 Likes

Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by Litmus: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
Thetruthshallse:
Why nairalanders so stupid? You people just take everything thrown at Nigeria hook line and sinker. I'm not condoning prostitution, but the picture accompling this story, the majority of the girls are Ghanaian. Moreso they said no id was found on any of the girls. Ghana are just scoring a very cheap point.

Probably because majority of those cussing Nigeria and accepting this without question are not Nigerians. However Nigeria needs to act to shut down many of the avenues that many of these African Nations use as the opportunity to shame Nigeria. Nigeria Authorities need to encourage Ghana to deport all those they claim are Nigerians in prostitution, check papers and identities, take back only those that are Nigerian ones. Things take time but eventually results will be seen. Government has shut down some borders to encourage local Nigerian rice production. Government needs to close more borders and never open them to the same careless freedoms as before. Some wonderful Nigerians sent Airplane to South Africa to evacuate willing Nigerians and the government acted encouragingly as well and deserve some credit. Nigeria needs to keep this up, meaning putting Nigerians first instead of obsessing on pan Africanism that has only resulted in panning of Nigeria and Nigerians. Nigerians have yet to enjoy the benefits of being Nigerians and Authorities have no right to aspire for Africans elsewhere to come partake of the little Nigerians can hope to gain from their own nation in future.

1 Like

Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by wiseone28: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
Duggedised12:
they have always hated Nigeria which is why they chased Nigeria out first ,but when Nigeria retaliated, ours was loud,so they held on to it like cry babies they are lol.
Ivory coast alone can deal with them
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by sinceraconcept(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
They must be from Edo. Every married man in Edo is married to an olosho or retired olosho. And every Edo guy will later settle down with an olosho.Sorrryyy o. No wonder why my guy Oshiomole went to import a girl from Cape Verde for marriage.
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by apotek: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
WristFashion:
I can clearly remember when we did d same to them..Now it's d oda way #InsideLife

Glow differently with our classy wrist watches at affordable prices, with special discount for my nairaland shawtieswink anywhere in Nigeria!
DM @ Signature

You don old o..
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by Sonsly041(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by Od1n: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
realestniggah:
When are we gonna talk about the fact that overpopulation is one of the major problems of Nigeria
Some people need "overpopulation" to win elections. Where the population is starving or not, they don't care.
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by Duggedised12(f): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
wiseone28:
Ivory coast alone can deal with them
abeg make we leave their matter, na mud house wey fall make goat climb am. If nor be visionless self centered unpatriotic leaders wey we get ,who know all this communities wey surround us wey call themselves countries. Only few weeks wey we close our border ecowas don dey kneel down dey beg. Parasites.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amuwo Odofin Task Force Arrests Manhole Cover Thieves / Marvelous Eguabor Molley Declared Missing (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Secondary School In Nteje, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.