Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,137 members, 7,852,865 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians (24278 Views)

James Agbaeze: Nigerian Punches ICE officer Trying To Deport Him (Photo) / White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her / Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by Just30: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
Duggedised12:
lagos is the bench mark of your entire country.lol. OK i have heard you. Like i said ,i dont have time to argue with inferior people from the black Star community ,lol.
lagos is in the shadows of a small local government area as Tema.
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by Just30: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sonnobax15:
There is one foolish ghanian up there who is ignorantly comparing ghana whose land mass doesn't supercede warri's city....if not 4 one thing,i no see anything wey go make me call ghana name self...black stars my foot!
Nigeria is only 3 times Ghana
you are overpopulated in a country just three times the size of Ghana

receive wisdom
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by Just30: 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
Duggedised12:
honestly,if not for some news relating to Nigerians in ghana that hits fp once in a while,i even forgot about them ,but they crawl behind monikers here every day being obsessed with happenings in Nigeria. Apart from accra i dont even know any other state abi na village for that their community wey dem dey call country ,i think two of sambisia forest is their total landmass ,lol
how will you know Ghana when youve not been to Slummy Abuja before?
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by Just30: 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol, so you are here because the forum discuss' about ghana like in what aspect if it doesn't relate to Nigeria? But the reverse is the case with ghana media houses.

Even with our bad leadership,your entire GDP is only that of lagos. Lol . and thanks for telling me the name of your president even though you know all the state governors of our 36 states lol. An ant that sees him self as an elephant, if your entire country has half of Nigeria population,somalia would be better than you , that time na brown star una go dey answer ,lol.
only a dumb stupid Nigeria will compare lagos to Ghana
Lagos entire yearly revenue is lesser than the educational budget of Ghana

crazy people grin grin
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by Mightyhaiz: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:
WE ALREADY KNOW THE TRIBE THAT WILL MAKE OVER 90% OF THOSE OLOSHOS (HARLOTS)

THEY ARE JUST 5%, YET THEY ARE EVERYWHERE IN TERMS OF NEGATIVE CRACTERISTICS
u go still surprise when list show,...like that south Africa list
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by Just30: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
psychologygh:
am a Ghanaian and am saying we are older than you and you can never be our big brother. And you don't help us in anything so go solve your 1 million problems and stop hating on The Black Star of Africa nation called Ghana .
but how do you expect Nigerians who have been lied to since their great great great great grand fathers days to know that their politicians are still telling them lies
? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by jacy346(f): 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
psychologygh:
am a Ghanaian and am saying we are older than you and you can never be our big brother. And you don't help us in anything so go solve your 1 million problems and stop hating on The Black Star of Africa nation called Ghana .
then what the hell are you doing in a Nigeria social platform? Don't you have any Ghanaian social forum to join since Nigeria is not helping your country in any way like you said? Jealousy cuddles with you?
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by PetroDollaxxxx: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
Sharaaap! Why are you talking about Ghana on a supposedly nigerian forum? Since it is a Nigerian forum, you have no business talking about Ghana or Ghanaians. Immediately you mention a Ghana or Ghanaians, every Ghanaian has a right to respond. Common sense did not tell you that?

jacy346:
then what the hell are you doing in a Nigeria social platform? Don't you have any Ghanaian social forum to join since Nigeria is not helping your country in any way like you said? Jealousy cuddles with you?

1 Like

Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by PetroDollaxxxx: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
Fuckeduppedness grin typical fool from the land of fools grin MUMU country grin the poverty capital of the world grin disgracing themselves everywhere grin

JasonScoolari:
I hope this is not a stylish "GHANAPHOBIA"

Those ladies are making your men with high libido joyous and you're chasing them out because you want fresh recruitment from neighbouring Sierra Leone? How UNGRATEFUL can you be Superintendent Enoch.

Do you know how many of your sister's littered over Gwagwalada and Badagary are surrendering their pussy to us for GHC15 so that they could be able to buy Kenkè?

Not your fault though, we go soon change am for una again....

Just relax Charly.
Re: Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians by PetroDollaxxxx: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
If you choose not to enforce your own laws, why do you blame the people who want to enforce their laws. Look, if Ghana wants to enforce the law strictly, millions of Nigerians living in Ghana will be going hom3. So just shaarrrap. Ther3 is nothing disrespectful about this.

Angelfrost:
The part that caught my attention is where he talked about those residing without identification... How many Africans residing here have valid identification??!... I can easily count 20 Ghanaians, Nigeriens, South Africans, Chadians (2nd Fulanis), etc, with nothing close to identification papers roaming comfortably around this country... This disrespect is uncalled for. cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Convict In Security Outfits Caught With 5 Stolen Motorcycles (Pictures) / 50-year-old Man Drugs, Rapes 7 Underage Boys In Niger / Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.