Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Infinix Hot 8 - Hard To Beat This For The Price? Photos and Video - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 8 - Hard To Beat This For The Price? Photos and Video (1117 Views)

My MTN Internet Connection Speed, Can Your Starlink Beat This? / TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 8 - Hard To Beat This For The Price? Photos and Video by Henryneo(m): 11:49am On Sep 17, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sYul6jDc9Y

The Infinix Hot 8 is pretty impressive from the price point when you realize what you're getting for Just N32k. A lot of you may disagree and say it's a very blow end smartphone, but from my tests it works pretty great and the picture results from this phone is VERY impressive. i'm utterly blown by the results.

Let me know what you think about this phone after watching my unboxing and review video.

cc Lalasticlala
cc H0nsule

1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 8 - Hard To Beat This For The Price? Photos and Video by Henryneo(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2019
Specifications and Price are below:

SPECS
5000mah Battery
6.6 Inch HD+ Display
32+2GB
MediaTek 6761 Processor
8MP Selfie Camera
13+2+QVGA Rear Cameras
Android 9 Pie

PRICE
N34,000 ($90)
Re: Infinix Hot 8 - Hard To Beat This For The Price? Photos and Video by kaffyadeakeem(f): 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
We have been watching review since but we didn't see the phone.
Why can we get it now.
Is it true that it didn't support 4g networks?
Tell us more about this

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 8 - Hard To Beat This For The Price? Photos and Video by Hefymicky001: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
How to get it ooo cry
Re: Infinix Hot 8 - Hard To Beat This For The Price? Photos and Video by phonedaddy: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2019
kaffyadeakeem:
We have been watching review since but we didn't see the phone.
Why can we get it now.
Is it true that it didn't support 4g networks?
Tell us more about this
It does

Re: Infinix Hot 8 - Hard To Beat This For The Price? Photos and Video by mutvy: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2019
2Gig RAM? When you made 4Gig RAM available in Indian market? This is an insult to Africans. Transsion, you made your name in Africa, stop given us trash.

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 For Sell / My Tecno Boom J8 Doesn't Charge Well...is It The Battery / VAT Deducted By MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.