Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer (973 Views)

Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients / How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates / Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by madenigga(m): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
Way to catch the serial killer.

1. Get a Google Earth Holographic view of Port Harcourt

2. Pin point the locations of all the deaths

3. Measure there proximities to each other, the locations with the highest proximities, chances are high that its the deaths are being carried out by one person from the vicinity of the locations.

4. Get all the phone numbers of all the girl's, then ask the network to give u the run down of all incoming and outgoing calls a day before the murders.

5. Get a sheet of all if there ar e 5girls look for one number that is common in all there contacts.

6. Once this is done, and u get a number or numbers.

7. Go to all the hotels with a good sketch artiste and tell the receptionist to give u a description of the killer while the artists draws on a book, if the faces like 2 or 3 receptionist describe is accurate to one get it down into a face then show it to the receptionist if it looks like the man.

8. Make your hunt and interrogate

**The number from the victims sim network should be given a prority with the face as a back up**

This might help

Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by ehirosplusbiz(m): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
You sabi

1 Like

Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by ClitRaider: 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
Oga, this is Naija.. not Hollywood.
Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by donbachi(m): 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
24 season 3 episode 8

1 Like

Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by NGRsenate: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
Loool you will grow full bear bear
Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by Homeboiy: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
U think say u de US
Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by madenigga(m): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
Homeboiy:
U think say u de US
Everything I listed out here is not impossible. Its things that our law enforcement have access to, i tries to reduce my thoughts to the crudest form I could which is this, if I go full US standard. We don't stand a chance cause Police no get access to the tech I go advise

1 Like

Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by madenigga(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
NGRsenate:
Loool you will grow full bear bear
I no know the girl I just want help with the hope say person way dae involved in the case fit see the post
Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by Homeboiy: 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
madenigga:

Everything I listed out here is not impossible. Its things that our law enforcement have access to, i tries to reduce my thoughts to the crudest form I could which is this, if I go full US standard. We don't stand a chance cause Police no get access to the tech I go advise

OK direct ur help to River State commissioner of police
Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by madenigga(m): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
donbachi:
24 season 3 episode 8
The Rivers Investigator Season 1
Episode 3 the serial killer
Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by madenigga(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
ClitRaider:
Oga, this is Naija..
not Hollywood.
I have seen Kenya uncover a case such as this, in real life not a Hollywood most movie talk of Nigeria
Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by capitalzero: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
madenigga:
Way to catch the serial killer.

1. Get a Google Earth Holographic view of Port Harcourt

2. Pin point the locations of all the deaths

3. Measure there proximities to each other, the locations with the highest proximities, chances are high that its the deaths are being carried out by one person.

4. Get all the phone numbers of all the girl's, then ask the network to give u the run down of all incoming and outgoing calls a day before the murders.

5. Get a sheet of all if there ar e 5girls look for one number that is common in all there contacts.

6. Once this is done, and u get a number or numbers.

7. Go to all the hotels with a good sketch artiste and tell the receptionist to give u a description of the killer while the artists draws on a book, if the faces like 2 or 3 receptionist describe is accurate to one get it down into a face then show it to the receptionist if it looks like the man.

8. Make your hunt and interrogate

**The number from the victims sim network should be given a prority with the face as a back up**

This might help

It is very possible. If one of victims is related to an high ranking DSS official or police officer killer will be unmasked. I feel someone among our security agents know about it.
Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by madenigga(m): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
capitalzero:

It is very possible. If one of victims is related to an high ranking DSS official or police officer killer will be unmasked. I feel someone among our security agents know about it.
There's nothing hard in what I just said, I am happy u share my opinion
Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by ClitRaider: 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
madenigga:

I have seen small Kenya uncover a case such as this, in real life not a Hollywood most movie talk of Nigeria
Oga, I'm my small ancestral town of Ijebu, SW of Niger, a case like this is never a case cos the killer no go live to do the second one but to use oyinbo technology eg Google Earth, mobile operator and artist, that is not a Naija way.
Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by madenigga(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
ClitRaider:

Oga, I'm my small ancestral town of Ijebu, SW of Niger, a case like this is never a case cos the killer no go live to do the second one but to use oyinbo technology eg Google Earth, mobile operator and artist, that is not a Naija way.
If the person them dae more than one and independent of each other if one of the serial killer dies in his zone, the ones from other zones might not stop cause people won't know what killed him, they will think its just a random death. But if police catches one and others who are serial killers know they can be caught they will either go low or stop.
Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by capitalzero: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
madenigga:

There's nothing hard in what I just said, I am happy u share my opinion

I wish fg will start licencing private detectives to investigate crime and present findings to court. In US,private deceived can unmask the killer. Get all the victims and phone numbers,there will be a particular number that was used by killer or an accomplice to call all or some of the victims. Interview anybody that spoke with victims 24 hours through before their demise. And so on
Most likely ,nobody is investigate the case because victims are labelled as prostitutes.
Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by ClitRaider: 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
madenigga:

If the person them dae more than one and independent of each other if one of the serial killer dies in his zone, the ones from other zones might not stop cause people won't know what killed him, they will think its just a random death. But if police catches one and others who are serial killers know they can be caught they will either go low or stop.
Ogun lakaye, Sanngo, Agemo, Orisha nla and all other gods in our land do not work that way.

The killer or killers will confess before he dies a horrible death in a village square, everybody will see him/them
Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by madenigga(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
capitalzero:

I wish fg will start licencing private detectives to investigate crime and present findings to court. In US,private deceived can unmask the killer. Get all the victims and phone numbers,there will be a particular number that was used by killer or an accomplice to call all or some of the victims. Interview anybody that spoke with victims 24 hours through before their demise. And so on
Most likely ,nobody is investigate the case because victims are labelled as prostitutes.
When I listened to the Police Pro interview on the matter, and the officer blaming the death on prosititution I was seriously disappointed at the Nigerian police, at how such a force would make such an unguarded statement.
Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by madenigga(m): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
ClitRaider:

Ogun lakaye, Sanngo, Agemo, Orisha nla and all other gods in our land do not work that way.

The killer or killers will confess before he dies a horrible death in a village square, everybody will see him/them
Na real?
Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by 2shure: 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
Too much dstv
Na naija u dey o
No be only sketchers
Na gucci,new balance,old navy
Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by ChristianNorth: 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sorry boss, your country is a zoo.
Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by madenigga(m): 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
2shure:
Too much dstv
Na naija u dey o
No be only sketchers
Na gucci,new balance,old navy
I no fit remember the last time I seat down in front of TV for 30minutes. My only form of entertainment is mostly reading
Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by madenigga(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Sorry boss, your country is a zoo.
Where are u from?
Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by ChristianNorth: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
madenigga:
Where are u from?
Biafran
Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by madenigga(m): 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Biafran
Where in the world map is Biafra cause I can't seem to find it?

Is it in Asia?
Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by Queenza(f): 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nice ideology.
Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by Joystark(f): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
I like crime series sha.

On a serious note, everything you listed is doable.
Especially the comparing the call log thing, especially if the number the person uses is properly registered.
Sheyb a thread earlier said something about how 9m improperly registered numbers will be banned.

You go to bank to do BVN dey ask you to thumbprint
You try to register your line, you'd have to thumbprint and take a picture.

When it's time to use these data, they'll go radio silent.
Smh

2 Likes

Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by ChristianNorth: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2019
madenigga:
Where in the world map is Biafra cause I can't seem to find it?
Is it in Asia?
I am a BIAFRAN dude.
Do you have problem with that?
Re: How To Catch The Rivers Serial Killer by Ibile77(m): 9:32am On Sep 18, 2019
The op is a good detective.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Teacher Arrested After She Was Caught On Camera Eating Pupils' Meals At S / Since The Banning Of SARS By Federal Govt – Have You Seen Any On The Road? / Lastma Becoming A Menance In The Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.