Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions (51071 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by grandstar(m): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
Pastorpreneur Fatoyinbo, your time don come! It sucks to be you this minute.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by larryhills: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
Justice434:
The more you try to pull this man down,The stronger he becomes.All the allegations that came out before now.Where are they now.Please and Please lets direct our energy to our govt to give us better life.I am close to 40 and i have not seen 1week of uninterrupted power supply in this country.
This is out of point. good advice in the wrong platform. mind you, for every rumor there is an atom of truth. haven't the government drained all your energy? I wonder why you are still trying to direct your energy to your government at 40......

11 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by babtoundey(m): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
This man again Yet some people still believe his claim of innocent. Why must it always be him?

5 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by xperiencelove(m): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
Bastard of the Century
Justice434:
The more you try to pull this man down,The stronger he becomes.All the allegations that came out before now.Where are they now.Please and Please lets direct our energy to our govt to give us better life.I am close to 40 and i have not seen 1week of uninterrupted power supply in this country.

8 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Nazacent: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
Unibuja former sug president hope you can handle this matter?
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by roundman: 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
Situation001:

you are one of Nigeria's problems..

agbalagba oponu.. a foool at 40
For ever na fool.

5 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Royalfurnitures: 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
Will the handsome looking pastor survive all these scandals?

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by ShipChina2naija: 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
shamecurls:
Lobatan!

His members will still come here to ask if the deceased didnt enjoy the sex

Its like this pastors take away the brains of their members
like Buhari does to his supporters .......

Na assorted Bags we dey sell oooooohhhh.
Check my singgy ...
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Reva1:

I honestly agree. He is 'Innocent until proven guilty'. In the meantime, he is an accused, a suspect. Why always him, and why always [b]sexual scandals? [/b]

There could be a thousand and one answers to your questions. Hence we dont need to preempt. That's why there is Judiciary to help you and I unravel the "truth". As you may also know, legal "truth" is not always the real truth because Judiciary works with facts/proofs to pass judgments.

A murderer can be discharged and acquitted if there are not enough evidences to nail him. But lets hope justice is served.

I am not supporting him in anyway, but i dislike it when we pass social judgements on people without any proof. Even Joseph was falsely accused of sexual misconduct in the Bible by a woman too. It is unfortunate that we easily believe women when they accuse men of rape.......

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by mildflame: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Justice434:

Dont use government to cover up for the CRIME of a USELESS MAN

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by frowland(m): 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Justice434:
This is Nigeria where everything goes. You expect justice in Nigeria? You will wait forever. I dont expect anything from both una Police and Pastors.
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Legalaffairs(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
Justice434:

One slow poked fat idiot spotted. His likes will soon follow...
ass hole.

8 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by dan2976: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
Mr Fatoyinbo abi na wetin bi your name... Shey na only you follow come?.... Your own don't dey too much ooh... Dem curse you abi na wetin? U better go for deliverance make we hear word...

3 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by folks4luv(f): 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
couragemurphy:

There could be a thousand and one answers to your questions. Hence we dont need to preempt. That's why there is Judiciary to help you and I unravel the "truth". As you may also know, legal "truth" is not always the real truth because Judiciary works with facts/proofs to pass judgments.

An actual murderer can be discharged and acquitted if there are not enough evidences to nail him. But lets hope justice is served.

I am not supporting him in anyway, but i dislike it when we pass social judgements on people without any proof. Even Joseph was falsely accused of sexual misconduct in the Bible by a woman too. It is unfortunate that we easily believe women when they accuse men of rape.......

How many times was Joseph accused and by how many women? Joseph's story had and ending, this one will too

4 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by sisisioge: 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
Well...his love for pussssyy and arrogance will be his down fall. Ndi ara!

4 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by abels(m): 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
yes more..it will get to a point where they cannot shield this man anymore i have said this before..more revelations
nkhay:
More might be revealed

3 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by hotwax: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
shamecurls:
Lobatan!

His members will still come here to ask if the deceased didnt enjoy the sex

Its like this pastors take away the brains of their members

If u know d kind juju those pastors use to tie their members brain.

One of the popular juju is called 'do as I command'. And d mumu people will go and kneel down for the same juju man for deliverance.

It's like a lion playing with his kill.

Some of them are under juju ministrations and will speaking in tongues...d pastor will just be laughing at them..

Which yeye tongue u dey speak under olugbohun...

Lolz...Jesus Christ will be angry right now

3 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Agugbadin: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
Justice for the dead

3 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by hotwax: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
wink2015:
WHY IS PASTOR FATOYINBO NAME CONTINUE TO BE KNOWN FOR BAD THINGS?

Pastor Matthew Ashinmolowo that is going to his church to preach should be careful or risk getting his name stoiled or stained with evil report.

Let me just keep my finger cross as I followed the allegation.

Ashimo what? Don't trust anyone...

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by MadCow1: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
Homeboiy:
Forceful abortion? How?

Coercion It's a word..

Google it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by EnaibeSam: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hmmm.
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by wallezee: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
Justice434:
The more you try to pull this man down,The stronger he becomes.All the allegations that came out before now.Where are they now.Please and Please lets direct our energy to our govt to give us better life.
You are obviously going to be a foolish man forever, if at 40 you can still be decieved by men like you who call themselves pastors.

10 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by haaryobhami: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
sparko1:

This is foolishness of the highest order, because you have not seen uninterrupted power for a week, a murderer should go free, some of the this young children of nowadays, you talk like you did not grow up in a family home, where you planted or something?, how can you open your mouth and say something like without thinking.

I am ashamed for this generation! SMH!

check well the retard is even a 40 year old man
am sure he is coza member.
I have friends from ilorin and what they said about that man eh.
he was a notorious criminal

6 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by biggy26: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
babzo:

What does this have to do with giving Nigeria uninterrupted power supply?
Why not stop watching BBNigeria or Premiership so you can focus on Nigerias bigger problems. Or better still dont attend any party. any wedding, dont go to any bar, don't toast any woman, dont go to Church; just focus all your energy on solving Nigerias problems.
Infact why are you even on Nairaland? You should be busy at work at Shiroro dam or in Aso Rock.
Thats the way USA, South Africa and Ghana achieved uninterrupted electricity.
Lool! you're angry with the funny guy, but you made me laff!

3 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Iamgrey5(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
folks4luv:

How many times was Joseph accused and by how many women? Joseph's story had and ending, this one will too
Joseph was a fucking slave when he was accused, Fatoyibo is leading a congregation. He is a fucking leader

Do you see how dumb your comparisons sounds

6 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Toks2008(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
babtoundey:
This man again Yet some people still believe his claim of innocent. Why must it always be him?

It's not about people believing or not..there are no sentiments in cases like this...he is very innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by joepepsy(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
He /she/it is worst than a bastard.
janeedema:
Like seriously? You call someone a bastard for airing his opinion? Truly sad!

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Kingpinukecy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
Can someone help me and contact this pastor, And ask him for me.

What's his problem!!!

I don't think he is a pastor self because to me he is a rastor. rastorizing life's anyhow.

Pastors nowadays errrrrhhhh, especially dos doing evil things I don't know where they are preaching their own word of God from. May God deliever this generation from all this evil things that is happening in this era.

I Kingpinukecy shall may heaven by God's Grace oooo.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by koboko69: 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
janeedema:
And I'm trying to figure out how one's suggestion that we should redirect our focus to our economy rather than on the Fotoyinbo season movie, qualifies him as a fool.

quote author=hustla post=82321256]

A fool at 40..

That's what you are

U sef nor get sense. U are even worse!

You should also leave Nairaland...dont have boy friend, dont do anything with ur life, in fact if you are raped...keep quite and focus on the economy....

Since u have been focusing.....

Sebi u have made millions?

Oniranu...i am sure u are a male sef....
Or one of the senseless sheeples....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by jrusky(m): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
This is one annoying silly attitude of Nigerians which has made harden criminal to always get away with crime. What is the meaning of all these? What crap report is this? We are still battling Dakolo case with no meaningful end and now some ghost submitted audio pls which nonsense audio So the person was there to record the conversation of pregnancy termination bah? And now is the time to release the audio bah?

And the audio also recorded how the preg lady tried to terminate the preg and it was Fatoyinbo who gave her the abortion drug bah So these two mentioned(Adejumo and Abiara)above are now a culprit for simply standing behind their godson

Una all dey craze. Nonsense. I guess that IG is jobless that every goat and donkey always access his table to be drop pooh for him to react to.

These was how all sort of nonsense were coming up that ends Dakolo allegation in bin. We just love blablabla too much.
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by manlawal(m): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
Justice434:
The more you try to pull this man down,The stronger he becomes.All the allegations that came out before now.Where are they now.Please and Please lets direct our energy to our govt to give us better life.
how did your post manage to get those likes and share? now non of those people who like it has come to defend you ooo. you see life , when your pastor biodun will enter jail you will not follow him. senseless old fool. na ayelala go kill you last last

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos / Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.