Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions (51072 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by manlawal(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
jrusky:

Why cursing him now just tell me why You must have a very poor upbringing to descend so low calling Ayelala here on feloiw member for a matrer that does not even concern you.

Are you dakolo family or Bukola or Busola relation No one support rape or criminal but what has the guy said that you have to be calling such deadly demonic goddess on him

If you lost manner on social.media go find it quick ok Mr Ayelala priest.
e pepper you for body , may be the ayelala don hook you
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Tushiee001: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
And I heard the preek is small...

Typical traits of an Afonja

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

In every rumor there is an atom of truth, there is audio recording in this..

Be informed, this is Technology age, there are a lot of software online to do that for you.
All that is needed is your voice and a script, finish.
Perfect work, no stammering!

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by raphy(m): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
seee how they wsnt to bring the man down with fake news
God is watching In HD.
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by mercyvivv(f): 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
I know more of Fatoyinbo's sordid affair will still come to the open. This man is just a wolf in sheep's skin. :oI

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by AgentNairaland(f): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
A Whole ABIARA For That Matter, Olorun Babalola Suppose Strike This Man To Dea.. What A Fcking Mess On C.A.C

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by bigcasava1(m): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
Is he the only man of God? Why him all the time? He shud come out and own up to his atrocities.
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Meliaen(f): 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
But this is stale gist na.
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Annie939(f): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
TemmyT002:

Hahahaha Because he fine? Abi because his 'thing's is always standing tall? I don hear new thing today o
what did you hear?

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Olanipekun1: 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
[s]
Meliaen:
[/s]
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by SocialJustice: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
Justice434:
Your Family is already wiped out .Idiot.
Mark my words. And you will be directly responsible for their demise which will also lead to your doom.
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by stormborn28(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
adedayoa2:
Why you?
that means he dey Fvck well well
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by stormborn28(m): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
Meliaen:
person wey dey Fvck well well no dey stale
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by stormborn28(m): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
This man again?? Something is wrong somewhere.
somebody wey dey Fvck well well na so he gist dey full town
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by ojgallant: 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hope you fully understand the write up,.....an audio clip attached to the petition, stating clearly that the first suspect.......the petition also include two eminent and renowned prophet,.I think this is going to have an interesting end

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by stormborn28(m): 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
couragemurphy:
Baseless accusations. Legal / criminal cases are not won based on hear-say, sentiments, or public opinions. But rather facts/ burden of proof as in the case of PDP/Atiku on INEC server and co.

dont forget after this case we go still go meet Baba God to complete am
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Correcto: 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
Please allow the police do their job. It is not always about government, Buhari didn't cause this. If the allegation is true then the pastor should be dealt with.
Justice434:
The more you try to pull this man down,The stronger he becomes.All the allegations that came out before now.Where are they now.Please and Please lets direct our energy to our govt to give us better life.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by jrusky(m): 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
manlawal:
e pepper you for body , may be the ayelala don hook you

*Your post is you while you are your post*.

Pig can't do without mud no matter what. Good night.
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Correcto: 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
Why are you trying hard to defend the pastor? Just allow the police do their job. If it is fake recording, it will definitely be uncovered.
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Be informed, this is Technology age, there are a lot of software online to do that for you.
All that is needed is your voice and a script, finish.
Perfect work, no stammering!

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
Correcto:
Why are you trying hard to defend the pastor? Just allow the police do their job. If it is fake recording, it will definitely be uncovered.

Where did you read me defending anybody that I know? I said there are software used in creating an audio with perfection, your voice from anywhere is needed and a script written.
It will merge both and create the written script in your voice perfectly without mistakes.
Did people not make different Photoshop to ridicule Buhari's visit despite being shown on TV?
Did people not believe the Photoshop?
In this Technology age, an audio is not a guaranteed evidence because there are software that can do it.
Why was the audio not taken to the Police after the lady's death? Where did it come from now?
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Frankeepee(m): 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
cenaman:
COZA and rape are 5&6.
example
The 48 years old man COZA the little girl inside the car
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Correcto: 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
Please visit the nearest police station to get answers to all the questions you asked quote author=Ijawwomaninoyo post=82330968]

Where did you read me defending anybody that I know? I said there are software used in creating an audio with perfection, your voice from anywhere is needed and a script written.
It will merge both and create the written script in your voice perfectly without mistakes.
Did people not make different Photoshop to ridicule Buhari's visit despite being shown on TV?
In this Technology age, an audio is not a guaranteed evidence because there are software that can do it.
Why was the audio not taken to the Police after the lady's death? Where did it come from now?[/quote]
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by seunmohmoh(f): 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
stormborn28:
somebody wey dey Fvck well well na so he gist dey full town
Let's see how this will end
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Respect55(m): 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
Justice434:
The more you try to pull this man down,The stronger he becomes.All the allegations that came out before now.Where are they now.Please and Please lets direct our energy to our govt to give us better life.
Why not just shut up

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by 2oby: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
Justice434:

N we blame Boko Haram? Ur own brain washing no b here. Defending some1 that u don't know d colour of d paint of his room talkless of his heart.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by cuteboy2: 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
Burden of proof ko, basket of waterproof ni.

Is Pastor Fatoyinbo the only pastor with preeq? Why must it always be him and puna of girls?

Mtcheeew angry sad angry

couragemurphy:
Baseless accusations. Legal / criminal cases are not won based on hear-say, sentiments, or public opinions. But rather facts/ burden of proof as in the case of PDP/Atiku on INEC server and co.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by sanmtiago(m): 12:36am On Sep 18, 2019
Justice434:
you’re a brandished fool undecided

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by babzo(m): 1:49am On Sep 18, 2019
biggy26:

Lool! you're angry with the funny guy, but you made me laff!

Bro, the thing can tire person.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by cuteboy2: 4:44am On Sep 18, 2019
The same way technology was used to create video of Ganduje stuffing bundles of dollars into his agbada, or bullion vans ferrying cash to Tinubu's Ikoyi residence during the last election.

The oppressed will always justify the oppression of the rich and powerful

Ijawwomaninoyo:

Why was the audio not taken to the Police after the lady's death? Where did it come from now?

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by anonimi: 4:47am On Sep 18, 2019
Justice434:

Are you unaware, or just pretending to be unaware, that our public servants are the principal customers of these yeye imams, pastors and priests.
Together they have a symbiotic relationship to defraud the people of God of their sens'es.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6421304_fbimg1501875683384_jpeg02cdd19db3dd806e52fd2cf3cf0451a7

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by anonimi: 4:50am On Sep 18, 2019
cuteboy2:
The same way technology was used to create video of Ganduje stuffing bundles of dollars into his agbada, or bullion vans ferrying cash to Tinubu's Ikoyi residence during the last election.

The oppressed will always justify the oppression of the rich and powerful

Being a sheeple and a zonebeee combined must be the worstest thing to happen to anyone.
Let us pity and pray for their redemption cum salvation please.

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by anonimi: 4:54am On Sep 18, 2019
creatorsverse:
In Nigeria the Ps you will fear are

Pastor
Police
Politician

Three of them are all scam and opportunist

All three allowed by the greater scam or rather scu'm called the people

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos / Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.