Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,208 members, 7,825,785 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions (51102 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by OttHin: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
judgementyard:
Here comes another one!
This seasonal flick go dey interesting grin

No be lie

4 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by klad00(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nawao
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by martowskin1(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
Justice434:
The more you try to pull this man down,The stronger he becomes.All the allegations that came out before now.Where are they now.Please and Please lets direct our energy to our govt to give us better life.I am close to 40 and i have not seen 1week of uninterrupted power supply in this country.

Close to 40 and sense far from u like this .....

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
WHEN U THOUGHT YOU HAVE HEARD IT ALL.

6 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Justice434(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
SocialJustice:
Shut up! Evil will wipe out your family.
Your Family is already wiped out .Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by OttHin: 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by sparko1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
Justice434:
The more you try to pull this man down,The stronger he becomes.All the allegations that came out before now.Where are they now.Please and Please lets direct our energy to our govt to give us better life.I am close to 40 and i have not seen 1week of uninterrupted power supply in this country.

This is foolishness of the highest order, because you have not seen uninterrupted power for a week, a murderer should go free, some of the this young children of nowadays, you talk like you did not grow up in a family home, where you planted or something?, how can you open your mouth and say something like without thinking.

I am ashamed for this generation! SMH!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Ooye12: 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
They just Dey rope this man waiting happen , cos he Bleep one pussy .. everybody be criminal joor
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by hustla(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
Justice434:

A fool at 40..

That's what you are

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Justice434(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
martowskin1:

Close to 40 and sense far from u like this .....
Is it your sense??
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by janeedema(f): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
Like seriously? You call someone a bastard for airing his opinion? Truly sad!
EmmyUrch:

You're a bastard
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Omeizadean(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
This pastor been sperming every holes and cracks he lays eyes on... His sperms are boiling.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by CeterisXVII: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by klad00(m): 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
Justice434:
Do you mean they should leave the case unattended to? We need to know if he's guilty or not. Remember no one is above the law

6 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by holadhayor1: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
just like you and common sense are 4 and 8
cenaman:
COZA and rape are 5&6.
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by peeps4u: 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
Justice434:

We should let rapists using the name of God go scot free because we want to direct our attention to our govt?

Why don't we let robbers and kidnappers go scot free because we want to face govt?

Would you say that if your daughter or wife was the victim in this story?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by janeedema(f): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
And I'm trying to figure out how one's suggestion that we should redirect our focus to our economy rather than on the Fotoyinbo season movie, qualifies him as a fool.

quote author=hustla post=82321256]

A fool at 40..

That's what you are [/quote]
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Jaynom(m): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
netflicks:
Fat oyinbo grin
Fat white man grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by holadhayor1: 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
dont mind gullible nigerians..
gunuvi:
I hope all these are not intentional distractions for us to forget that this government are yet to bring the change they promised grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
This too shall pass.
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by SavageBoy: 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
Justice434:

...and believe me,you won't still have sense when you reach 40

just as how your comment and the post are parallel or distant from each other,that's how you and common sense will be distant from each other even at 40

just an honest observationsmiley

10 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Reva1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
couragemurphy:

Another Jungle justice APOLOGIST.
So what suddenly happened to 'Innocent until proven guilty"?

Like i said, if you have evidences you can help us with them so he can be prosecuted and incarcerated if guilty. Not just social media sentiments and judgements. This is how people like you gave Atiku hear-say hopes to waste his money on case that "Lacks Merit".

I honestly agree. He is 'Innocent until proven guilty'. In the meantime, he is an accused, a suspect. Why always him, and why always sexual scandals?

6 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by martowskin1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
Justice434:
Is it your sense??

grin grin angry angry angry grin grin angry

But u no try, why u go talk that kind thing, that issue is too sensitive, u for just look throw way face

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by abels(m): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
are there not organisations that are responsible for "channeling energy to the government" , there are social and political problems and each of them have different set of people that will try to correct them .so if nigeria is bad we should allow an alleged raoist and scandalous man to have a field day or what ? stop being a fool
Justice434:

6 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by tugrow(m): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
EmmyUrch:

You're a bastard
keep shut , every body has right to their opinion, what are the proves that he does , it a mare allegations, he is not guilty until he his proven guilty why have they not conclude on the case of busola up till now??
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by netflicks(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jaynom:

Fat white man grin

Absolutely all I see grin

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by TempleHouse: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
What is the interest of Funke Adejumo about this abortion

She's not a qualified Nurse and she lives in Akure and Fatoyinbo lives in Abuja ?

I suspect another thing entirely !!

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Exponental(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
I need bags of popcorn..... May I park well dey read comments.
Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by abbey621(m): 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
Unless he took her to get the abortion or kidnapped her, I fail to see how this is a criminal case? Is abortion illegal in Nigeria? Where was the procedure done? Who signed the consent form? Who was the guarantor?

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ishilove:
This man's dick game must be lit

Nothing lit about his prick.he has a congregation of brainwashed acolytes. False prophet with a harem of willing females.

Nigga is dumb as shit if he can't put a wrap on it.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman / Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.