Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,521 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss (9603 Views)

What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys / Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing / My Hair And Legs Are Finer Than Most Girls - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss by phabuloz(m): 8:20am On Sep 18, 2019
Korllami007:

You de mind them? Na pretence dem sabi.

Female between the age of 16 to 19 are sexually experienced and active more than male between the same age range. If you think say I de lie, think about this. It will be easier for you to find a guy that has never be in any relationship between the age of 18 to 25 than to find a girl in the same age range that has never been in a relationship. Shey I lie? cheesy cheesy
true talk bro
Just of recent was surprised when I played the role of a love-vendor to my nigga with this 18yr old girl . Behold she’s madly sexually active , my nigga is now scared sef �
Re: This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss by cooluzi: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2019
the way females are avoiding this thread hen grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss by gift2xl: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
If they don't tighten it u will complain, now they want to tighten it ur still complaining. Which way op
Re: This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
The ROAD has to be repaired,so many trucks have passed over it. This is not a crime.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The TOP 3 Sexiest Girls In The World A Man Will Never Resist. / Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? / 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.